R Diaper Wearing
Some like to wear a diaper and others have them put on without any choice.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
Awww, fank ooo so wery muchies Baby Butch fwo da cappie of mes. Mes so wery happy wifs it, mes wike Mirror too and da other cappies. But wait, deres about 9,9999999999999999 different types and styles of pink frilly pwastic panties fwo me to put on, mes can't decide which one mes wikes best. Do ooo fink my butt wub look too big if mes were to wear dem all? *Giggles*

wuv, huggles & kwisses

Baby Butch
You are welcome PetBabyAmy, I am glad you like your caption and figured that you would. I also figured you would like Mirror since you use that object in your stories and captions.

Have a great day, hugs Baby Butch.      
sissydina218
going to vote for sleepover I always wanted to do a sleepover with a bunch of sissies I think it would be so much fun.

Baby Butch
Yes Sissydina the Sleepover looks like fun. I wanted to make it a babyish sleepover, he he. Appreciate the comment. : )

sissyjimi
great captions! where did you get the picture for "Mirror"? i think it says the site on the bottom left but its too small to read, id very much like to find out. i do hope there's more where that came from!

Baby Butch
I am glad you like the new captions. I could not read the sites name either. I collect pictures from many sites but don't keep tract of them. I use Google Search a lot and get pictures without going to the sites. Thanks for commenting Sissyjimi : )

jessybaby
Petbabyamy has such a cute cappie. My fav of them all!
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
Good choice for a favorite Jessybaby. The PetBabyAmy caption came out nicely. I also like Nanny for Babyginagirl and the rest of them. Try out those new diapers!

babyginagirl
Tanks uuu's babee butchy.Me's wuvs mee's cappee.Butt's me's only weers diapys all da times!!  

Baby Butch
Actually I don't wear pull ups either, only diapers. I like the picture with the little girls clothes on the adult baby. I like that there is a nanny in the picture dressing you up.

Gwad ooo wike dis caption piccie, mes happy bout dat. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.