R Delightful Cappies
A few new cappies with a touch of humor and a bit naughty.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissieann
More great cappies Thanks???  

Baby Butch
Hello Sissieann, I appreciate the compliment on my cappies.

sissydina218
wonderful captions, loved big mouth best, and martin looks so cute in his diaper

Baby Butch
Thanks, glad you have a favorite, I like that one too.

I voted for Enjoyment and would love to be Steven.

Baby Butch
The actress in cappies 2 and 4 is Amanda Bynes.

I think she is very pretty so I used her pictures.
LarinaDiaperina
I especially like the first one because it is all about the embarrassment and humiliation of being exposed as a sissy bed-wetter. The photo of the sister using the bullhorn to make the shameful, yet humorous, announcement is wonderful! So many possibilities for expanding the story.
Imagine living in a small town neighborhood where everyone knows each other, with plenty of bed-wetters, and sisters who thoroughly enjoy finding new ways to tease them.
Every morning, at 8 sharp, each and every haughty, giggling sister, with bullhorn in hand, steps out on to their respective front porches to broadcast
the BWND, The Bed-Wetter's News of the Day.
The first one makes her announcement, then the second responds with either wet or dry. Passers-by smile or frown, depending on the answer.
At the end of the week, the wetter with the most nights with soppy diapers is given special treatment by all of the neighborhood girls. More possibilities with that, too!

Baby Butch
I am glad you got the idea behind the first cappie. The pictures go well with the story I wrote. 

There is a little humor to the first one too. I appreciate your comment and additional ideas.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.