R Dazzling Beauty
I made 4 cappies with old Britney Spears pictures. Bonus cappie Decieved is included.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
I like and love these captions too Decieved I like can easily imagine an actual guy in that cute underwear. *Giggles* Amazing and great captions Baby Butch, wonderful, as you are too.

I have given you 5 kisses

Love, hugs & kisses
sissydina218
enjoyed these captions butch can't say i have a favorite, love the sneakyness and the teasing humiliation of them all

Baby Butch
PetBabyAmy:

He he, the underclothes in Deceived are nice for a sissy to wear if he has a small penis. Those panties would not cover much!

Personally I like the Britney Spears pictures. Thanks for the nice comment on my cappies!
Baby Butch
Sissydina218:

I am glad you noticed those things. The humiliation needs to be there but does not have to stand out. Teasing and sneakiness can be fun too! Thanks for the comment.

jessybaby
teased and decieved!!!

Baby Butch
Fank ooo wittle Jessybaby fo dis comment.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.