R Costume Party 2
Halloween is coming, good time for dressing up.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Spacti
if only i could have the pleasure of going to a costume party in any of those outfits
Silkyanon
Such darling outfits and great cappies well done!! 
A ruffled pink dress fanatic

ballerinaboy12
absolutely love them, joanne is my favorite!
babie
always did loved marlyn monroe
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

Mina Silverwind
The outfit look spectacular, the storyline is quite, and above all else you have some outstanding captions.
markesh
Yeah. Those are great. Keep up the good work

Prissie
I like the costumes worn by Tricked Mike, JoAnne and Fairy. I like the idea of costume dresses and skirts that are nice and short so when the one being dressed in them has a nappy on, its easy for whoever's changing it to simply reach up their skirt or dress, undo the wet nappy, and ask the one being changed to lift up one foot and then the other, to so as to allow putting on a fresh pull-up nappy.

I like to imagine a kind middle age lady, say around 45-50 who likes to work with those who have feminine feelings. Normally she'll reach up Tricked Mike's, or JoAnne's or Fairy's skirt or dress from behind to do the changing. But if she thinks any one or more of them is really cute, she'll ask them to turn around and face her while she's changing their nappy. I imagine her saying something like this:

" .... JoAnne, you don't have to be embarrassed or ashamed to turn and face me while I'm changing your nappy. You have a very beautiful body and have nothing to be ashamed of. I've done this lots of times and I'm used to it. "

Sitting here before the keyboard and monitor in a deliciously warm and wet nappy myself,

Prissie 
chachi
you deff need to make more..sooooooooo good

SissySassy
These are really nice, really enjoyed the one where they dressed him up as a fairy. It's cute and very well done :)
K-1
good job on these
hugs and kisses

littlepinkprincess
love the fairy
Sinead
fab, more please
I'm going to http://www.sweetwednesday.co.uk/home.php n the 4th november, i hope to meet lots of other sissies there and maybe a daddy or uncle too *giggles*

just bought a lovely dress to wear there - http://www.sissykissboutique.com/adu...aby-bows-dress

andiman
nice work, its great little storys
TPel
great cappies i loved them, realy nice
TP

speedygirl60
amazimg costumes
Babybrat0990
I really Like Joanne

Sissy Bennykins
I loved the fairy one!
Sage Ballance
Tricked mike is the best 

Baby Butch
More costume party cappies to celebrate the arrival of Halloween.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.