R Bondage Cappies
Watch out, you may find yourself tied up and humiliated. You may end up in a diaper!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

jessybaby
i want to be fooled into a good baby!

Baby Butch
Thanks for commenting on my cappies Jessybaby!
sissydina218
i enjoyed confused its perfect to see, someone becoming a sissy first thing after a long week of work

Baby Butch
Fank ooo fo dis comment.

Sarah Marina
 Mistake: I think it was the 6 jars of stewed prunes that won my vote...

But the fact that I actually built an adult sized high chair with a locking tray table so I could be trapped in it on the porch while wearing a diaper and locking mittens, etc... I suppose that could have influenced my choice.

Where can I get a highchair like the one in the picture? I like mine, but it's not as adorable.

Shout out it you like being strapped into a highchair, spoon fed strained veggies, bottle fed infant formula, and then abandoned outside in your chair until you fill your diaper.

Sarah,

Baby Butch
 Your detailed comment is much appreciated Sarah Marina.

At this point I am wishing I had a nice highchair of my own.

I did buy some Depends diapers till I can get some better ones.

Sarah Marina
@ Baby Butch

You are welcome BB. You provide so much content on this site, it would take all of my waking time to thank you for each piece of it.  I was particularly excited about this one though. So much so, that I put together a related cappie which I will post shortly.

Hugs,
Sarah

Baby Butch
@ Sarah Marina
 I am glad you liked the cappie Mistake so much that you made a similar version of your own. I will check it out in a little while. I have managed to accumulate a lot of cappie threads over the last 5 years and posted about 18 of my stories.

I also like to comment on other work when I can. Have a nice day! Hugs Baby Butch : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.