R Ballet Time
Five captions about wearing leotards, tights, and tutus. Some put them on others are forced to wear them.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissydina218
love the new ballerina captions babybutch my vote goes for on stage.

Baby Butch
I voted for Dance because I though it was kind of different and cute idea. I appreciate your comment Sissydina218. Smiles from Baby Butch : )
sissybabydreams
Got to be frisky for me, I could be any of those

Baby Butch
Nice to see your comment Sissy Baby Dreams. The polls are close so they are all liked except Courage with zero votes.  I like adding the polls!

Sage Ballance
I would like to be the girl in either pretty or on stage. Those two are the best because both of them look good 

Baby Butch
I figured you would choose a tutu cappie. I see you went for the younger more attractive girls as I tend to do.

Have a great day!      
babyginagirl
I TRUELY would LOVE to be the subject in any of these situations!!!! 

Baby Butch
Hello Babyginagirl, I am glad you like these Ballet Time captions. Lately they seem to get more comments than my diaper captions. Perhaps a change was needed, giggles.

Sage Ballance
I would too 

Sage Ballance
Me too 

Baby Butch
 This contest is very close but Courage still has zero votes!

alda
I te "Courage", because I took some ballet lessons during the lasts years. And even if I never dance in leotard or in tutu, it take some courage to try it
I also love "On stage", it's what I feel and wath I think when I wear tutu or leotard

Baby Butch
 Yaaa, a vote for Courage is added. I am glad you like the cappies and they remind you of you own life.

Maby some day you will be On Stage like in that cappie. Nice of you to read and leave a comment. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.