All R abdl ~ Oncore
After posting 10 abdl threads I made another one with Sissy Kiss members. This
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
42 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 32 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

baby5522
Awwww, fank you Baby Butch, I am so very honoured that you did another caption with me in mind, I love mine, I love yours though the best. With that said, all of the other captions are equally cute. The image you choice for me, that person virtually nearly almost looks like me. SPOOKY!

I had no idea I had a twin. *Lol*

Fank you so, so much, hugs and kisses you a million times.... Hug & Kiss 1. Hug & Kiss 2. Hug & Kiss 3 Hug & Kiss 4. Let me know when I have reached 1 million. *Giggles*
Baby Butch

Awwww, fank you Baby Buthch, I am so vrey honoured that you did another caption with me in mind, I love mine, I love yours though the best. With that said, all of the other captions aer equaly cute. The image you choice for me, that person virtually nearly almost looks like me. SPOOKY!

I had no idea I had a twin. *Lol*

Fank you so, so much, hugs and kisses you a million times.... Hug & Kiss 1. Hug & Kiss 2. Hug & Kiss 3 Hug & Kiss 4. Let me know when I have reached 1 million. *Giggles*

A lot of strange coincidences have occured lately, including finding the picture that reminded me of you.

Others have said I was accurate with my captions of them.

I tried to being out some of Unexpected Journey when I wrote the content of this one.

It was worth the effort to make you and others happy. A few of these were by request.

Many hugs and kisses back to you!

baby5522
It is simply amazing the likeness of the person to my self, and I am honured that you chose a few things from my Story (The Unexpected Journey) I had noticed that too, I was so thrilled and honuored, I was nearly lost for words.

Thanks for the hugs and kisses back. I love everything that you have done and I do hope that you get lots of votes, simply because you truly deserve to have and get them.

*More hugs & kisses from me to you.*
rainbow24
it so beautiful picture
Love & kisses

SissyBabyCassie
I adore your cappies! Would you possibly make one for me :)
TiresiasRex
A wonderful encore to the Sissy Kiss News editions!

Normally, I would be vain and vote for myself (#10 above: T-Rex). I mean, what is not to love about being the subject of a second Baby Butch cappie AND being transformed into a diapered Jennifer Anniston? (Love the haircut! and the facial expression!).

However, that was not my favorite of all the wonderful images...nope, my "second tier" of "likes" goes to Delivery, T-Rex, Sissy Pet and Come In. But the "first place" winner, hands down, based on the amazing diapered sleeping beauty, the innocence conveyed with the nearby kitten, and the "sleeping in the hayloft" setting is...[drum roll, please]

ROBYN!

Congrats, Robyn, wherever you may be! And thanks again, Baby Butch!

jessybaby
I do love the cappie of me the most, but I didn't wanna be selfish, so i voted for Come In. After all, she is adorable! Thanks for the cappie BB, beautifully done
Mary_S
So many great caps!!!! Please keep them coming!

sissydina218
great new captions butch and really loved amy's i think she loved it also
Baby Butch

it so beautiful picture  

I found a perfect girlfriend for you Rainbow24, the one in the caption.

Baby Butch

I adore your cappies! Would you possibly make one for me :)  

Hello SissyBabyCassie, I just finished making a caption for you to put in Sissy Kiss News fifth edition, when I post it in several days.

I am glad to hear you adore the captions. : )
Baby Butch

Normally, I would be vain and vote for myself (#10 above: T-Rex). I mean, what is not to love about being the subject of a second Baby Butch cappie AND being transformed into a diapered Jennifer Anniston? (Love the haircut! and the facial expression!).

However, that was not my favorite of all the wonderful images...nope, my "second tier" of "likes" goes to Delivery, T-Rex, Sissy Pet and Come In. But the "first place" winner, hands down, based on the amazing diapered sleeping beauty, the innocence conveyed with the nearby kitten, and the "sleeping in the hayloft" setting is...[drum roll, please]

ROBYN!

That is a cute cappie of Robyn. Once again you have many favorites and I am glad to know which ones they are. The oncore is for the 10 previous abdl polls and at the same time oncore for Sissy Kiss News.

I have not been able to pick a favorite yet myself. I like them all. : )

Baby Butch

I do love the cappie of me the most, but I didn't wanna be selfish, so i voted for Come In. After all, she is adorable! Thanks for the cappie BB, beautifully done  

You're welcome Jessybaby, always glad to make you happy with a cappy.

I think yours came out very well, he he.
Baby Butch

So many great caps!!!! Please keep them coming!  

Thanks Mary_S, I will post Sissy Kiss News fifth edition toward the end of the week.

Baby Butch

great new captions butch and really loved amy's i think she loved it also  

Appreciate the compliment Sissydina218. Amy's cappie is one of my favorites too and she loved it!
little_sara
Thank you so much! I loved my one :-)
Its all about the humiliation

Mellsissy
they are all great.
Sweet Rosabella
Oh~! How am I going to chose just one?

Well, I suppose if I must chose... I think I'm going to have to say 'Come in' if anything because... well... what she's wearing is hot and cute at the same time.  

Aeris_Jen

ROBYN!

Personally I liked and voted for the one Butch did for you I find the shirt very cute and the caption to mix with it great XD
TiresiasRex

Personally I liked and voted for the one Butch did for you I find the shirt very cute and the caption to mix with it great XD  

Thank you, Aeris_ Jen! I am honored to see that 2 people have voted for "me" to date!

Brittey
Loved every single one, especially the third
Baby Butch

Thank you so much! I loved my one :-)  

You're welcome I thought you would like a cappie with a picture I found. You were changed to a girl baby with a mommy for breastfeeding.

I am glad you loved the cappie. ; )

Baby Butch

they are all great.  

I appreciate the comment on my cappies Mellsissy.

TiresiasRex
And "watching" the poll results coming in is exciting! Almost like enjoying the Kentucky Derby:

"In the lead and neck and neck it's Baby Butch and Come In! And following closely on their heels it's a three-way scramble for second place from Robyn. Sissy Pet and T-Rex...."

Who will win? Stay tuned!!!

Baby Butch

Oh~! How am I going to chose just one?

Well, I suppose if I must chose... I think I'm going to have to say 'Come in' if anything because... well... what she's wearing is hot and cute at the same time.    

I like that caption myself, the hot ab girl in a diaper and stockings is nice.

She would make a great date!

0 - 25 of 32 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.