Training bra
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Me in pink vinyl training bra

Gallery Images by SissyMichelle
Display More Images
Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Pudding
Supercute, and doubly cuddleable <3 Puddin' wants to wrap you up in her arms and be like....awwww! :3
babie

Me in pink vinyl training bra

i always been told i should wear a bra glad i am not along .but you do look pretty
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

babyteen
so nice and so girly
kellymelissa30
Don't worry, I'm sure that training bra will be filled up some day ^^ You look so cute in it  

prissyprincess
  W O W !!! zuper cute dear I Wuv it   
Andreea
An adorable set, and it goes so well with your girly hair, make up, and darling kissable expression.        
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

sissy miranda
michelle i have the exact same outfit,i was in heaven when i put on my traing bra sooo wonderful..You though sweety look sooo much better than me...soooo dreamy kisses
BabyBeth
Nice training bra michelle
I think I need one

loridsisi
vewy pwetty, michelle, vewy pwetty., someday i'se gonna have one too.

asharon
you are a very pretty sissy !!!

Sissy Gaara
That's sexy ^^
Where did you get this outfit?
andiman
you look so lovely.
I like it.

Silkyanon
Great pics dear, so darling in pink
poohbear
where can i get it

SissyMichelle
Sissy Jenni
OOOoooo! So delightefully cute & sexy too! The darling bra, the pretty curly hair, you wear them so well!! Like meant to be!!
Sissy Jenni

karengirl
i want this lovely bra!
sofiejansen
very nice
i love it

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.