Petticoat piccies
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by SissyMichelle
Display More Images
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Aw Michelle, you're gorgeous! I love pettis as you well know! XXX
tamie
   I will never be able to forget these piccies SissyMichelle!!You have been a very busy little sissy!!! 

cheerful_pixie
Such lovely piccies!!

- swoops down to kissie your nose and eyelids -

I will have to steal those shoes though. They would go with my Pixie Disco Dress for clubbing!

Lavander
What an amazing coincidence! This is just how Barbie was dressed when Candi showed Pixie where babies come from! Maybe Sissy Michelle would like to give Cheerful Pixie a refresher course!

What a great outfit Michelle, where did you get the petticoat? What length is it?

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
- the Pixie is momentarily nonplussed, having forgotten that incident after the "fulfillment" of Greg's "lesson". The remembrance brings a soreness which requires sitting in a martini glass of ice. -
SissyMichelle

Originally posted by Lavander
What a great outfit Michelle, where did you get the petticoat? What length is it?  

I got it on ebay at Barbara Tam. Skirt's length is 35 cm. The bodice is bit too large for me, but the petti is very full and heavy. Effects of lights and shades over it are absolutely fascinating.

tamie
 they sure are!!!! 
lil-sophie
Awww....You look so adorable in your prettty petti, Sissy Michelle  

LolitaDolly
Adorable!! 
babyandy22
you look just adoable
your only as beutifal as you feel

tamie
this is so beautiful sissyMichelle!!I come back to this one alot!!!

Jalid
SissyMichelle,
I hope you don't mind me commenting. I think these are sweet and sensual and I'm very glad that you have shared them. Pettis are one of a girls loveliest pieces of wardrobe and they make any outfit a special outfit, even just wearing them by themselves.
Warm smiles Sissygirl,
Jalid
You spend so much time being the lovely girl you are inside. You deserve to share it with someone that can show you as much versatility and capability in themselves as you have. A gentlman, a rouge, a saint and a sinner. www.myspace.com/jalid_bey

sissy will
I love it I love it I love it
sissylicious
i like the last piccy

Silkyanon
Great pics dear, very sexy.
redbird
You can never have too many ruffles
[INDENT]

Aw Michelle, you're gorgeous! I love pettis as you well know! XXX  

[/INDENT]

eldorado30
very nice honey
KC'sbitchboy
there is always room for one more petticoat

prissyprincess
  W O W !! seetie you wook so Yummy , I just wuv petti coats and fuffles .   
mazlo106
i lvoed it!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.