Satin romper
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I got dressed up this morning and I took pictures for Sissykiss.

Gallery Images by SissyMichelle
Display More Images
Last Post
44 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 43 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

diaprbayb
Oh I am so green with envy! you lucky little girl.

Did you make this yourself or a friend or you buy it 
SissyMichelle

~*Christie Luv*~
*faints* You look like such a little miss cutie in that!   That must be so much fun to wear! Neato you even look kinda like the pretty girl in your siggie!
So very pretty. I just have to send in an order to anne Marie one of these days. 

SissyFlowerGirl
you look so cute I love it
SissyPrincessAmber
Just adorable! It looks so soft and silky, it must be a joy to wear. I'm sure you never want to take it off, I know I wouldn't.
You don't have to be born a girl to enjoy being one!

Very sweet Michelle -- thanks for sharing your pretty pictures  
SissyMichelle
 Originally posted by SissyPrincessAmber
I'm sure you never want to take it off, I know I wouldn't.  

You are so right Princess Amber. That is exactly my best day suit, for days that should never end.  

SissyMichelle
 Originally posted by SissyPrincessAmber
I'm sure you never want to take it off  

Well, well, well ... I sure would like to but ...

Oops ! I think I need a change, now.
fluffybottoms
An adorable wittle outfit for an adorable wittle girl!!!

sissytee

oh SissyMichelle
you look lovely and oh soooooo sweet, i can just imagine how wonderful it feels in such a beautiful romper. the ribbons pacafier are a sweet touch. you are a doll

kisses to you girlie
sissytom   
dreamylilgirl
where did your mommy get that...it's sooooo pretty!
Just a little girl trying to grow up in a big...big world

baby_sissy_kay
that is a lovely outfit
babymeg
It's berry nice.

Kadya
Very cute!!!
Like the hairs a lot too!
tamie
I just discovered these pics!Very cute!
Makes me want to be a sissy babysitter for a baby sissy 

SissyMichelle
 Originally posted by tamie
Makes me want to be a sissy babysitter for a baby sissy   

Oh really  Tamie darling! That is so kind fo you!   Would you take care of me like I was your sissy baby friend?  
sissyjj
wow you look great, but we both need to shave our arms as well as our leggies and chins lol
~ Items ~

tamie
 Of course I would!Taking care of sissy dressed like your older sissy sister we would play many sissy games!Of course this would be under the nannies supervision! 
sissyjj
o yes, and nanny could do the shaving and then a spank perchance lol!
~ Items ~

tamie
Tamie has just learned what nanny has instore for her!'A new dawn for you Tamie!Our little baby sissymichelle needs an older sister to watch over her when Nanny is busy!"
tamie is shown one of her babysitting outfits she is to wear while careing for sissymichelle!

Tamie will need to learn all about sissy babies and their care!Tamie will need to check sissymichelles diaper often,of course learning how to change her!When Tamie is taking sissymichelle for her outings she must remember to smother her with kisses and hugsand lots of baby talk! There is so much to learn for Tamie and the humiliation of this sissy sister situation is almost to much to bare! Or is it???? 
SissyMichelle
Oh  Tamie! I am so glad that Nanny made you my pretty baby sitter. 
I really would enjoy being your sissy baby sister.   Will you take care of me when my diaper is dirty?   That is so kind of you. I love you very much.  
And it's such an humiliation for both of us   when you change your little sissy darling baby dirty diapy.  

tamie
 Nanny has made it clear that failure to perform my sissy babysitting duties perfectly will result in strict punishment including a good paddling wherever we are 
SissyMichelle
Oh yes   I know your assignments  Tamie darling :
~ you must change my diaper every time it's dirty wherever we are
~ you must check my diaper every 15 minutes
~ you must make sure that I keep my pacifier in my mouth all time
~ you must feed me with a bottle every hour
~ and you must kiss me all the time I am drinking it
~ you must hold my hand tightly at every moment, except when we are cuddling
~ you must babytalk me everytime I look sad until I smile again

And of course, if Nanny finds out that you fail in any way, you will be spanked on you bare bottom immediatly. And I will be terribly sorry because I love you so dear Tamie.

And afterwards, Nanny will put you back in diaper, and we will be made to sleep together in the crib, which I like so much.

tamie
 One of the of the things I find so humiliating in the crib is when Nanny attaches us together with our kissy collars.We are forced to face each other as we lie in the crib,each of us has a pink patent leather collar locked arond our neck and the two collars are connected by two metal chains that keep our two sissies faces only inches apart!Nanny always loves to make us pose for pictures when we are in this situation  
0 - 25 of 43 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.