Aunty Annie's sissy adult baby wear store
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by SissyMichelle
Display More Images
Last Post
26 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

littlegirl_inside

What a wonderful find. It's so lovely to see more and more places that cater for us sissies.
Lavander
I love those panties! I'm very very fond of white lace trim on pink material, especially pink panties with white lace around the waistband and leg openings. Thanks for the link Sissy Michelle!

~ Items ~

kbear
i am in love with that site
SissyMichelle

I love those panties! I'm very very fond of white lace trim on pink material, especially pink panties with white lace around the waistband and leg openings. Thanks for the link Sissy Michelle!  

I love the panties too. They are my favorite color sparkling pink and the organza is a see through, so every body will see that I wear a diaper underneath.  

baby5522

I found very pretty outfits there :

http://www.auntie-annie.co.uk/catalog/index.php

lovely baby booties

Shiny sheer organza panty

And many more    

Fank you Sissy Michelle fwo wesponding to my top ten fantasy wish list, me iseths wesponding to your post here, me haveths checked out the site, it iseths ok, but me dideths not find anyfing of which me wuds wuv to wear.

Huggles to you,

Baby Amy.
Hi Everyone, I've been a lurker on here for a whlie, but thought I should pop my head up and say hi when I saw this thread.
The reason for "popping up" is tht I created that site for Auntie Annie and it's nice to see positive comments for the site!  

I'm glad you like the items she has, and I have to say I've been really happy with what she's mde for me in the past, I now have a big collection of dresses, panties and rompers from her (they were payment for the site!  )

Everything is very well made and has lasted ages and still looks as good as the day I got it.
Annie has just bought an embroidery machine, so we hope to have some options for having your name etc on the clothes too which should be really nice!
If you don't see anything you like in te shop, then please email annie (contact form is on the website) as she'll make pretty much anything you ask, nothing is too weird or wonderful for her!

Also I would appreciate any comments about the shop and site, all comments positive and negative warmly appreciated as it's only been live for a short while and I'm still finising it off.

Thanks

Julie.

PS We got your request Amy, I'll leave Annie to respond to that one, I only do the site, she makes the clothes! :)

Lavander
Hi Julie! Is that sweetie in your avatar you? What a cutie pie! I love that dress too.
Hi,

Yes, thats me! One of my new dresses I got as payment for making the site!

Lavander
That is just too pretty! Do you have any others that you have pictures of? I'd love to see you in them!
Not yet, but I do have another dress thats not on the website yet, I'm planning on taking a few photo's soon. Plus I have a couple of rompers that I'll take photo's of.

Theres a bigger version of my profile pic on Annie's site in the gallery if your interested.... :)

Julie

Lavander
Oh yes! Link me please  
Sorry!

Didn't think you'd need a link (it's at the top of the topic!   )
Anyhow, just go to www.auntie-annie.co.uk\catalog and click on gallery. Should see me there...

Julie

Lavander
Thanks! Oh I love that dress. It even has Disney princesses on it!
I love that dress too :)

Just put up a couple more better pickkies if your interested...

Julie

Lavander
What a little sweetheart! Right down to your lockable romper and painted toesies!! It's like pink came to life and took a bow.
Glad you like them!
I took hundreds (literally :)), I've now got to sort through them and find the decent ones...

Julie

babyeli
Hello Every one, i Myself have been shopping at auntie annies on her e bay site and also since she opened her shop site up she is the most wonderful auntie to get your adult baby or sissy wear from so kind and understanding on all things, her goods are excellant and very well made i have a mint green satin dress which i adore and also a pink romper suit,so if you want somee wear to get your pretty ;s from go to auntie annnie.     

Baby Eli
prissyprincess
 I lovem all Thx for sharing this wonderful store dear nice work indeed 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

SissySteffie
What hot panties; and Julie_CDUK - your dress is SO cute!
NappyHappy
very cute little booties!  

baby22
I love the locking mittens and bootees!

What hot panties; and Julie_CDUK - your dress is SO cute!  

Thankyou :)
It is my fave dress, the other ones don't get worn very often now i've got that one :)

miss ab melody
That is a amazin dress did anyone see you besides the photographer out there.Big hugs Melody  
PinkPlasticPanties

Thankyou :)
It is my fave dress, the other ones don't get worn very often now i've got that one :)  

Julie, I have the PERFECT Panties for that dress!!

Well, perfect if you like that Disney princess motiff and some pretty thick diapers.

Julie, I have the PERFECT Panties for that dress!!

Well, perfect if you like that Disney princess motiff and some pretty thick diapers.  

If they have Disney Princess's on then, then they most be perfect!
I love the Disney Princess motiff on everything!
I have a matching bag for that dress now, and I was going to get matching panties too, but Auntie Annie has run out of the material!  

Diapers/Nappies are always thick...... 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.