PG My Sissy Dice Bag
A sissy shows off her DIY dice bag!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 I used some of the fabric left over from when I made my sissy bows and made a dice bag to hold my sparkliest set of dice! I just love the way this turned out and can't wait to show it off the next time I can game in person!

However, this is just a dry run. I plan to make a much fancier, sissier dice bag using this same fabric. I just need to find the right lace trim and pull strings. You can be sure I'll share that one here too!

Gallery Images by Widdle Wendy
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BriannaEJ
love it (and the dice too!)

Widdle Wendy
@ BriannaEJ
  Thank you so much! Those dice are very special to me and are the cutest set I have. When I finish my frilly dice bag I hope to get a matching hot pink set to keep in it.

Baby Puss
Nice! I like the dice, and your bag.
If you do another, maybe add some beads to the drawstring. Just a suggestion?  

Widdle Wendy
@ Baby Puss
  I will be adding more design flourishes to future dice bags, though I don't have any beads on hand right now.

Baby Butch
Looks like a great dice bag to me. Hope you are a winner!
sissybabysamantha2
Very nice   

Widdle Wendy
 I made two other dice bags to warm up for my special sissy one, and I'm so proud of them I just had to share.
Debbiere
This is very nice! 

Pink Princess Natalie
So sweet, I love it. I hope you make one with a lovely little bow on it. 

Widdle Wendy
@ Pink Princess Natalie
  Thank you! I haven't made one with a bow yet, but I did make this rainbow dice bag trimmed with lace and with lovely little beads on the drawstrings.

Pink Princess Natalie
@ Widdle Wendy
  Lovely! I would like to see one with lace and a bow, like a pretty pair of panties for your dice because pretty dice need love too.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.