PG What Are Your Favorite & Least Favorite Chores?
Share your favorite and least favorite chores and domestic tasks to do around the house?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Today is one of my sissy maid chore days, and that means I'm spending most of today on my knees scrubbing the bathrooms or on my tippy-toes dusting the high shelves and light fixtures.

What are your favorite and least favorite chores?

I think my favorite is cooking because I love putting on aprons, making a meal with love in every bite, and filling the house with wonderful smells! My least favorite is making the beds because I'm always forgetting to do it. Besides, all those wonderful linens are just going to get disordered and dirty when my keeper has her fun.

What about you?

Gallery Images by Widdle Wendy
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Widdle Wendy
Am I really the only sissy who does chores?
Jackson Randall Pavicic
I want to look just like you 

Widdle Wendy
@ Jackson Randall Pavicic

Oh my!

Fem Prince C
 Washing up

Widdle Wendy
@ Fem Prince C

Is that your favorite of least favorite?

Fem Prince C
@ Widdle Wendy
  least as while I'm good at it, it aggravities some of my health conditions.
The Feminine Boy

"Best read ever. Honest"
Robertttt56
Hey 

Kerri Foursall
Shopping a plus, preparing a meal, preparing for a date, all good,
Yardwork,, enjoyable if you don't have to do it.
Maisy345
Agree cooking is a fav as can also sample the goodies! Any kind of dusting yuk! (even if in maid costume!) 

Rachel27
If I could wear this outfit, I wouldn't care what chores I would have to do. Add some white tights, and I'm in heaven. 
SissyToy1
That's I great maid dress 

Rachel843
Scrubbing my hardwood floors on all fours with a fresh sore bottom, peeking out her super cute maid outfit, hah. Has to be one of the worst for my poor boy 😈🤷‍♀️
pantyliner
the outfit looks amazing 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.