PG Bells & Bows
A sissy showing off her home made kitten collar!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello dears! Today I made my first piece for sissy cosplay, and I'm just so proud I had to share it! It's a home made sissy kitten collar, complete with jingly bell and oversized pink bow with white polka dots. The collar itself is made from a DIY belt kit I found at a craft store. I made the bow on my sewing machine using some fabric I found on clearance and a pink thread. The bell is an over sized kitten bell that I think was made as a cosplay accessory, but It's been in my craft box so long I forget exactly where I found it.

I had so much fun making this I just know I'll be making something else soon. I have enough pink fabric with white polka dots to make at least another two bows at this size, maybe three. I think I'll use what's left to make a cute pink mask for when I go outside all dolled up!

Gallery Images by Widdle Wendy
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Nice work, MEOW!  All the little mice will now be safe 😄  

Widdle Wendy
@ Baby Puss
  Thank you so much! I think I need to work up some ears and a tail to go with it, and get a little stuffed mousey to cuddle.

Baby Puss
@ Widdle Wendy
  LOL, you’d be right on track! EEK EEK! 🐭
sissybabysamantha2
Very nice   

Widdle Wendy
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Thank you very much!

Widdle Wendy
I'm practicing on bows of all sizes now. I can't wait to show you all the lovely girly accessories I'm making!
Baby Butch
Great job of making the kitten collar. I like it too!

Widdle Wendy
@ Baby Butch
  Thank you so much! I can't wait to share the other things I've made.

kay3070
Hiya Wendy! Oh I just love that honey - very well made indeed. Such lovely material and the bow spreads so wide. I do like the addition of the bell - not only perfect for a sissy kitty but a nice statement of ownership as well.
I have some large bells similar to that in my  wares - I use them as sissy humiliation bells to clip onto clothing / cuffs when I have my naughty pansy all trussed up. I actually found them in a local store as over sized xmas decorations. Haven't used them in a while so will have to bring them back into play - your post has brought them to mind, thank you so much darling. xxxxx

Widdle Wendy
@ kay3070
  Thank you so much for the kind words, Kay! I must remember to add sissy humiliation bells to some of my accessories. I'm working on a headband topped with a bow, and a few jingly bells to fill the air with tinkling notes whenever I shake my silly little head would be absolutely perfect! Thank you for the tip on where to find more oversized bells as well. I'll need as many as I can get!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.