PG 1st Birthday as an Out Sissy
A sissy comes out on her birthday!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Today is my *mumble-mumble* birthday, but its also my first birthday as an out bisexual sissy gurl! As of today I am totally out in all ways in both my professional and private lives, and it makes me so excited! I've received some amazing support and love from family (with one exception, but never mind him), friends, and casual acquaintances, and I can't believe how lucky I've been! I don't think I would have been able to do this without Sissykiss and all the wonderful people here in my life! I can't wait to see what the next year brings!

Gallery Images by Widdle Wendy
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

kay3070
Hiya Wendy! Fantastic news darling - you have my heartfelt congratulations and best wishes for a Happy Birthday.
 Coming out fully is never easy - believe me. I know but I can say it's the best thing I ever did in my life - sounds like that's the same for you too sweetie.
Well said on the exception - you'll always have somebody that moans at you. Hey, that's on them, not you. You are free and out in the world - you go gurl.
xxxxx

Widdle Wendy
@ kay3070
  Thank you so much! It's been so wonderful being out in all aspects of my life! It was absolutely the right decision.

Baby Puss
🎉🎈HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎈🎉 and best wishes, on being totally out.  

Widdle Wendy
@ Baby Puss
  Thank you! I'll use those wishes well!

Widdle Wendy
Just a little update, but my dad called me his daughter for the first time and it was so wonderful! I cried a little.
sissyjessicasydney
Congrats! 

Widdle Wendy
@ sissyjessicasydney
  Thank you!

Baby Butch
Very cute princess doll cake! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Best wishes from Baby Butch.

Widdle Wendy
@ Baby Butch
  Thank you so much, darling!

Kloverbaby
Omg that’s a super cute cake! I absolutely looove it. And happy birthday! 
Cute little pokeboy~  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.