As seen on TV
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Yes, You've seen it on TV, but does it really work?

You tell me.

I could spend the time to do it all at one time. All together I think it took about 40 minutes. I am supprized at how smooth it feels. Only side affects are a slight burnt hair smell and little hair balls if you started out like me. Yes I did only one leg. Days later and I feel no growth back yet.

~cliques~
Gallery Images by diaprbayb
Display More Images
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

francescd
I have been using Veet since it is quick but you must be very carefull not to leave it on longer than directed or you will get burns. I will try this as although it may take longer, it looks like it won't be as harsh.

Thankyou so much, darling

frannie
prissyprincess
  I too have used Veet it works good about the same as you have said . Does feel so good for the first few days .  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

carianne72
Guess this will beat shaving every time. I did use a creme product one and it burned me badly. Took almost 2 weeks to get better. Won't do that again, for sure.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.