An Ad I stumbled across
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I was paging through the "Philadelphia" magizine. Sorry it's blurry. If I come across it again I will try not to be it such a hurry.

~cliques~
Gallery Images by diaprbayb
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Andreea
It certainly is an adorable outfit, though I'm not at all sure what it's advertising. If it was advertising those shoes, I might well be a buyer ...  
babybrittney12
What is it adverting? I'd be nice if you'd get us a better photo.

diaprbayb
Mina Silverwind
I like the effort, keep up the fantastic work, and I would buy the stuff in the ad, if I knew what it was selling.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

OopsiePanty
Me thinks the stream of liquid should have been on the left third of the picture *giggles*
diaprbayb
Ok, this is a little clearer, but a little crooked.

~cliques~

pamperschick07
ya i dont get it
diaprbayb
Who said there was anything to get?

It is just a very cute sexy picture.

~cliques~

poohbear
love this one
koharu
I can make people think of naughty things :>
lalalalalalala

Sissy Jenni
Really cute ad! Yes I like. (Advertisers don't always try to make sense, they got my attention - that's ok!)
DSummer
What exactly are they advertising?
Dawn Summer
"Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it."

Check out these hot toys, mags, dvds and free gifts!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.