One Peice or Two peice

Post pics of your faves

Here's mine

~cliques~
Gallery Images by diaprbayb
Display More Images
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

wantssissyboys
i really love one-pieces
e-chan
I could personally see myself wearing a pink or yellow one-piece when/if the time comes.

becomingkimberly
I really want a 2 piece, but my body is only fit for a 1 piece.
Andreea
Having, against my better judgement, bought and exhibited myself in a two-piece, there can only be one option left for me...  

Having said which, I do love leotards and one-pieces, and will almost certainly get one in due course.  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

sissy heather
Oooh! Can I join this clique? One piece for me definitely. I don't have one right now, but maybe one day I'll get one and post a picture. (BTW, Andreea looks hot in her two piece)

Andreea
***MAJOR BLUSHIES***      

You absolute sweetie.   Well, I'll let you all judge for yourselves...

Having seen you in leotards, Sissy Heather, I know for a fact you would look gorgeous in a one-piece, and I strongly urge you to buy one. I am already getting ideas for things I would love to dare you to do in it...  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

ciaraanne
One piece suits for me. But I love teddies and adore leotards as well, so ti's not as far a stretch.
prissyprincess

***MAJOR BLUSHIES***      

You absolute sweetie.   Well, I'll let you all judge for yourselves...

Having seen you in leotards, Sissy Heather, I know for a fact you would look gorgeous in a one-piece, and I strongly urge you to buy one. I am already getting ideas for things I would love to dare you to do in it...    

Andreea dear , sweetie , W O W !!! I,ll be rite there , giggles , in my dreams anyway . You wook wonderful dear  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

Andreea

Blushies indeed ...   You are far too kind, darling. I shudder at the sight of that photo ...   But your flattery is very morale-raising, and if I don't shower you with cuddles and kissies here and now I don't know how I shall live with myself.  

0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
prissyprincess

Blushies indeed ...   You are far too kind, darling. I shudder at the sight of that photo ...   But your flattery is very morale-raising, and if I don't shower you with cuddles and kissies here and now I don't know how I shall live with myself.  

0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

9 prissy jumps up and returns the kissies  0 1 2 3 4 5W O W !!!!! what a kissie fest !!!! 6 7

~*Christie Luv*~
This Clique warms me up since its chilly and wintery over here! *giggle*  
prissyprincess
  I,d Wuv to Warm you upm dear , giggles ,    

Andreea
Another summer arrives, and I feel a little more daring than last ...

rainbow24
I really want a two piece bathing suit.
Love & kisses

wantssissyboys
here is a suit for u sweety
haha
diaprbayb

~cliques~

emilygielen
I would definitely go for a 2 pieces bikini!!

I got 2 of them :

and a 3 pieces... with the skirt!

Jenny Girl
Two piece for me! I love the feel and how cute many of them look ^^

diaprbayb
OK magizine has a good cover this month also

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.