PG 13 A Second Childhood (Private With Sissy_Fairy)
A lonely young woman finds happiness and diapers with a new mother.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Abigail Wilmington wondered if she would ever find happiness.  Walking to her dorm from an absolutely horrible experience at the Halloween party made her depression feel even worse.  She had come to the realization that she probably would never fit in and would forever be an outsider.  This quiet street on the early Saturday night was her only solace as her little legs carried her away from the loud music and heavy drinking.  Her mind began to wonder to how she had gotten here.

Abigail was a very successful gymnast and she loved every second of it.  She trained constantly and was always trying to improve her skills.  Her bedroom was filled with medals and trophies that she won over the years.  She was a great gymnast, but never the best.  Every year, she would sit on the couch and watch her competitors compete for gold in the Olympic games.  She could never be the best gymnast and always let her nerves get the best of her when it came to the largest competition.

Because of her heavy schedule, Abigail was never a truly popular person during school.  Her only friends were her teammates, but she didn't go to classes with them.  For the regular kids, she was the uppity gymnast who never grew up.  Much like her contemporaries, Abigail's body never had the chance to grow.  She was only about 4.5 feet tall or even smaller, not even close to 100 pounds and was treated like a little child everywhere she went.

And that is where the brilliance of her Halloween Costume came into effect.  Her plan was simple and easy.  She would dress like the baby everybody thought she was and they would all get a good laugh then they would be her friends.  But, that never happened.  She was never noticed at the party.  All the boys were interested in the girls in the sluttiest costumes.  She was bumped more times than she could count.  And the loud music and alcohol made the atmosphere awful for her.  Leaving exceptionally early, Abigail decided just to walk home alone to her single dorm room.

Abigail had been so proud of her costume as it was so hard to find clothes that fit her.  The pink sleeper was made out of a very light fleece material and zipped up the back with a small zipper.  The baby bottle was just a prop made out of plastic that she still carried between her small hands.  The bonnet and bib were made of similar material which was a very light satin with the lace on the edges.  The bonnet was tied underneath her chin and her long very dirty blonde hair was separated and fell almost to her small bosom.  She even found a diaper to wear underneath the sleeper even though it was mostly paper and was mostly just decorative.  But, this was just a costume and not her real attire.  However, she did feel a sudden wetness take over.

Her large blue eyes looked up to the sky as the clear night turned cloudy and small drops of rain began to fall on her face.  Quietly cursing to herself, Abigail began to run to her dorm.  Her little feet in her tennis shoes tried to carry her past the rain, but the water kept pouring down.  The costume was not meant for running and she was almost falling several times.  After giving up on running, Abigail decided to look for shelter from the light rain.

In one aspect the rain was quite helpful as her tears were washed away with the water.
Gallery Images by Miss Annie
Display More Images
Last Post
269 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissy_Fairy
It was at last, finally the weekend. Victoria Fairfax could relax, get away from the drudgery of her day job that was the office secretary and have a chance to live in the era she had always enjoyed. The blonde haired woman was a stickler for anything related to the 1950's era. The way of life, the fashion, the simplicity of it all and the lack of modern technology, that in her eyes was more of a hindrance than a help. She appreciated the value that technology brought to the world, but that didn't mean she truly liked it. Victoria was content with the basics, and that was how she would live.

With it being Saturday, Victoria made the most of her time to spend in her favoured era. She would be spending more than a weekend in just over a month. She had decided to start working from home, giving her the chance to avoid the drudgery of travelling to and from work every morning, and the dull grey and black business suits she was forced to wear. The weekend however was Victoria's opportunity to have fun.

While the dress itself was plain, it was one of Victoria's favourites. Sunshine yellow on a gloomy October day. She couldn't have asked for better. The turquoise blue petticoat underneath helped keep the shape and added a rather fun flare to the dress. 

Having just finished dinner, Victoria was washing up and gathering the rubbish so she could put it in the bin. When she stepped outside, she saw the rain falling. Her hazel eyes looked along the street, and it was then she noticed the young woman, she looked no bigger than a child walking along wearing a pink onesie. What was a girl her age doing out at a time like this?

"Excuse me child, are you all right?" she asked the girl, getting an umbrella from the stand before walking out into the rain, protecting them both from the downpour. "What are you doing out here at this time of night? Do your parents know where you are?"

Miss Annie
For Abigail, every single street was getting to look exactly the same and she was more lost than she remembered.  The house of the party was way off campus and with no car, all she had was the shuttle and her own two feet.  Now that she left so early, she had to make her way back on campus and to her dorm room with no purse or map to help her.

Eventually, she was out of breath and had to take her pace to a lazily stroll.  The rain was still pounding on her and the thin costume was no protection from the elements.  The water was seeping into her skin making her feel rather cold along with the bonnet loosing all of its life.  Through the droplets of rain, she head a voice calling out to her.  Instinctively, she looked up and noticed the older woman walking towards her.

The yellow dress was like a ray of sunshine peeking through the clouds along with a sudden warmth in the growing chill.  Abigail was usually scared when talking to strangers, but this woman's glow was something that she had not seen nor felt before.  Stopping in front of her house, she got underneath the umbrella and was thankful for the reprieve from the falling water.

"My parents?  They are.....um...I don't....I...."

The question was a bit of a shock as Abigail didn't know how to answer.  She clearly did not need her parents, despite her attire and stature.  Her small and quivering voice came out in a small stutter that masked the soft and slight high pitch tone of it.  Looking up to the woman, Abigail wiped the tears from her eyes and tried to make sense to this stranger on what happened to her this evening.

"I got lost.  I left the party early and I couldn't find my way back to my room.  I don't know where to go and now it started raining on me."

All Abigail wanted to do was go home, curl in her bed and wish the world away.  This night had been an absolute disaster and was only getting worse as she sniffled in the cool night air.

Sissy_Fairy
Victoria always liked to think that she was able to tell what a person was thinking, or how they were feeling by simply looking at them. It was clear that this girl was scared, she looked nervous and positively distraught. She wanted to appear comforting, and Victoria hoped that she did appear comforting, at least a little bit. Some people weren't comfortable talking to strangers, Victoria understood that and hoped that she at least looked friendly. 

When the young girl answered in a stutter, Victoria placed a comforting hand on the girl's shoulder, patting it slightly and trying to comfort her.

"The rain came out of no where. I must admit I wasn't expecting it to fall this heavily." Knowing that the young girl was looking to get home, Victoria would be distraught if she let her go on her way in this weather. It was horrendous, there was no way she would get to her room without coming down with a cold or the flu. She needed to be in the warm, especially when wearing such ridiculous clothing.

Pointing to the open door and the light, Victoria gave a warm smile before turning the girl towards the path that lead to the front porch. "You'll catch something you won't want before getting to where you need to go. Come and stay with me tonight. We'll get you a hot bath, into some warm clothes and get some food in you. We can talk more when the rain is not crashing down around us." Victoria wasn't one to take no for an answer, not when a person's health could be jeopardised.
A sissy of satin, but not frills. A sissy of length, and not thrills. A sissy that is a princess, and not a baby.

I am the first of each. Long satin gowns that turn me into the Sissy Princess I wish to be.

Miss Annie
Victoria's touch startled Abigail for a brief second before it quickly became reassuring.  Abigail realized that she could walk all night and probably never find her home as she had only been in this new city for a short while along with only knowing her dorm and the classrooms.  If she were to get back to her room, she would need help and this woman looked to be the most helpful person in the world.  Her hand felt reassuring on her shoulder as she was gently nudged to the open door.  She shouldn't really talk to strangers or even go into their homes, but this woman did not feel like a stranger.  Abigail gave no fight as she stayed underneath the umbrella as she walked towards the front door.

"O-o-okay.  I don't know where I am and tonight has just been so awful.  Thank you for helping me..."

Abigail's voice was still a little quiet, but there was a feeling of positivity in it that wasn't there before.  A warm meal sounds lovely along with getting out of her stupid costume.  It would be rather nice to take what this woman is offering for the night and then she could easily help her back to school tomorrow.

It felt good to walk out of the rain and into the warm house.  For some strange reason, the rustling of her skirts could be overheard the falling rain and it felt reassuring next to her.  They brushed against her small body and it was nice to know that this strange woman was next to her and looking out for her.  She had felt so small and lonely for so long that it would be nice to meet somebody who would at least be there with Abigail.

Sissy_Fairy
It wouldn't do well for the young girl to be out on the streets any longer. With the way she was feeling, how she was dressed, who knew what might happen if she continued on. Victoria was guessing that she might have been a college student, the fact she was heading back to her room. It only brought ideas of a college dorm room in Victoria's mind and with that being the case, and the fact it was Halloween then it was better to be inside.

"Come on." Victoria lead the young girl out of the rain, walking up her pathway to the front door and before stepping inside, Victoria turned and shook her umbrella out before putting the item in the stand by the door. Once the front door was shut, the cold air was left outside.

"My name is Victoria Fairfax by the way, but you can call me Victoria." she introduced herself while standing in front of the girl. She curtseyed as every lady should know how to do, flawlessly even with her numerous petticoats underneath. "What's your name my dear?"
A sissy of satin, but not frills. A sissy of length, and not thrills. A sissy that is a princess, and not a baby.

I am the first of each. Long satin gowns that turn me into the Sissy Princess I wish to be.

Miss Annie
With the door closing behind her, Abigail felt like some sort of finality had finally happened this evening.  She was no longer outside the cold, wet and cruel world.  She was in the warmth of somebody's house and with somebody who seemed to generally care about her.  She was still a little weary of Victoria, but her warming demeanor and offerings of help persuaded the young girl to give her a chance.

Once inside, Abigail made sure to wipe her shoes and shake off any excess water that was still hanging on her costume and accessories.  Her large blue eyes took in the surroundings of the new house that she had just stepped inside of.  The warmth was prevalent and she was impressed by the size of it all.  This entire street had really nice houses and this was no exception.

Abigail watched Victoria curtsy and could not help but giggle at her.  A smile was brought to her face for the first time in a very long time.  Certainly, this was not the way that Victoria acted all of the time.  It was still Halloween, so Abigail was certain that she was just putting on an act.  Trying to humor her and mimic the older lady, Abigail decided to follow suit.  However, she had never curtseyed before and doing it in a large sleeper proved rather difficult.  She did do her best as she grabbed the sides of her costume and bent her knees just slightly.  She almost tipped over and fell on her slightly padded behind, but she righted herself and was able to respond back to her.

"Abby...Abby...Abby Gail...Abigail Wilmington.  It's nice to meet you, Victoria."

Her body was still removing the cold along with all of the stress that happened tonight causing Abigail to stutter on her own name.  She blushed slightly as she knew that Abby sounded so juvenile and she was trying to act more mature...despite her current state of dress.

Sissy_Fairy
Victoria couldn't help but chuckle at the attempt to perform a curtsey. It wasn't something that was done too often in the modern age, at least not in the big cities. Victoria had been to parts of the world, the more rural areas that still went back to the roots of society. There curtseying was normal. In fact it was where Victoria learned everything she had known about being a proper young lady. Maybe she could do the same with this young lady. If she wanted to that was.

"Pleasure to meet you Abigail. Now, I think the first thing we need to do is run you nice hot bath, and get you into some warm clothes." Victoria suggested, looking at the girl, seeing her attire and she was a little curious about as to why Abigail was dressed as a baby.

Going over to the thermostat settings, Victoria pressed the button for the hot water to turn on. It would only take a few minutes. "Let us go upstairs to the bathroom." Victoria paused. The more she looked at Abigail, the more she grew curious.

"I'm sorry if I sound rude in asking this, but why are you dressed as a baby?"

Miss Annie
Abigail nodded and followed Victoria up her stairs to the bathroom.  She felt a little silly being led to a bath as she had a shower before she left this evening and she hadn't taken a bath in a rather long time, but a warm bath sounds absolutely perfect.  Swallowing a little of her elder pride, Abigail decided to take the bath and enjoy all the givings that Victoria was offering this evening.

"I...I....I don't know really..."

Abigail sounded more defeated as she looked at the plastic bottle in her hand.  It wasn't a stutter as her body was slowly getting warmer and adjusting to the home's temperature.  It was a rather embarrassing story and she was a little apprehensive in telling the story, but Abigail decided to be completely honest in what happened tonight.

"There was this Halloween party tonight and I haven't made any friends since coming here.  So, I went shopping and all of the costumes looked so stupid and slutty.  I thought since everybody makes fun of me, I figured I'd dress up like this and people would get a good laugh.  But, it didn't work.  Nobody noticed me at the party, so I left early and I got lost going home.  I don't know.  I don't think I fit in anywhere and I'm thinking I should just go home to my parents......"

Reaching up under her chin, she pulled the string of her bonnet and pulled it from her hair.  Her rather dirty blonde hair was rather long in length, but looks like it hasn't been maintained in a long while.  Abigail mostly kept it in a simple ponytail and ignored it, even though some care and color would help it look much better.  Running her small fingers across the lace of the bonnet, she spoke even quieter and mostly to herself.

"I just thought it looked kind of cute."

Sissy_Fairy
The story Abigail told her was amusing in its own right, but hearing that she had been ignored and picked on was something that no one should have to go through. Victoria had been the target of bullies during her time at school and could truly sympathise with the young lady before her. It was a shame. Some people could go through school without a problem, and yet others always caused the problems.

At least Abigail went with something unique.

"Personally I've never seen the point of Halloween. It's all rather... fake if you ask my opinion." Victoria explained as she lead Abigail up the stairs to the second floor. Her home was simple in design, rather quaint and homely. Pictures of friends and family hung on the walls, some showing their age as one had Victoria when she was a teen at her school prom. "But I have to give you credit for being different. It takes a lot of courage." When they were on the top floor, Victoria opened a door into a large bathroom. 

Victoria went over to the bathtub and started to run the water in both taps, allowing it to pour into the tub before adding some bath oils and a lotion. "Come on, lets get you out of that ridiculous outfit."

Miss Annie
Victoria didn't like Halloween?  Then why was she dressed in that dress with the large amount of petticoats?  Abigail was about to raise her own question, but she didn't want to make a scene.  Maybe Victoria was not dressed up on Halloween and instead just liked to dress that way around the house.  Abigail had no problem in how she looked as she was incredibly beautiful.  She obviously was her own woman and marched by the beat of her own drum.  Abigail wished she was that independent...

Abigail smiled wide when she saw the bathroom.  It looked so calming and she loved the old tub sitting in the middle.  With a slight smile to her face, Abigail nodded her head.  A slight blush rose to her cheeks at Victoria calling her brave and mentioning the ridiculous outfit once again.

"Thank You."

The bib was undone with a simple tie string.  Abigail put it down on the floor with the bonnet and plastic bottle.  She began to remove her shoes as the long zipper of the sleeper was pulled down her small body.  She was wearing a simple white bra that looked slightly out of place.  Honestly, Abigail was still so small that she could fit inside of a training bra, but she tried to look more noticeable and tried an oversize push up A cup bra that looked a bit too big on her.

However, the surprise came when the sleeper fell past her waist and the very slim paper diaper came into view.  The diaper had very little padding, but still had the same look as a large diaper with familiar flaps that would stick together.  Some of the rainwater had fell down her back and puddled inside of her diaper causing it to sag and moisten.  Abigail didn't know what to say at this sudden revelation and decided to make up a story.  Buying the diaper was an extra purchase that Abigail bought to make it more authentic.  Keeping her back to Victoria and her eyes to the ground, Abigail decided to lie to the older woman.

"The uh...I mean...It came with the....uh....costume...."

Sissy_Fairy
"It's my pleasure dear." Victoria responded before looking at the young lady, and sitting on the edge of the bathtub with her hand in the water, testing the heat level and making sure it was the perfect temperature. While she had said about giving Abigail a warm bath, there was a big difference between warm and hot. Seeing at how down she was feeling, Victoria had an idea.

She got up and walked over to her cabinet, taking out a small pink bottle before taking it to the water and pouring a generous amount in. When it mixed with the water, bubbles started to form. "I've always found that after a stressful day, no matter what you are doing, a bubble bath always helps out." she explained, before her eyes looked over to the young lady while she undressed. She had to admit, she was surprised to see the girl wearing a diaper underneath, or at least what appeared to be a diaper. When she heard it was part of the costume, Victoria let out a small chuckle.

"I think it looks quite cute on you Abigail." by then Victoria had finished running the bath. Turning the taps on, the bath was ready for the young lady. "Anyway, why don't you climb on in. I will go and find you a spare change of clothes for the night, and put these in the wash. There is a bin in the corner for your diaper."

Gathering everything in her arms, Victoria turned to her guest and smiled. "If you need anything then just let me know, okay?"

Display more replies  
258 replies are left.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.