All PG The New Nanny
(Private for Miss Annie & Princess_Saturn) A Victorian woman who is about to debut in society is surprised to learn that she will have a new Nanny.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Rebecca Harrington did not have an easy life despite all of the wealth surrounding her.  Most of her days were spent alone in the large house as the only people that would play with her were either her servants or her Nannies.  Unfortunately, Rebecca lost her Mother at a very young age.  The birth of Rebecca was very difficult on her Mother and she never truly recovered.  Her Father had done the best to raise her, but he was always very distant or simply not at home.  So, the task of raising Rebecca had fallen upon the staff that her Father had hired.

Until a few months ago, it was pretty normal and Rebecca was somewhat happy in her life.  Her Nanny loved her dearly and she had been with Rebecca for most of her life.  However, her Nanny was much older and she passed away as well because of an illness.  Once again, this left Rebecca lonely and without someone to care for.

However, Rebecca had come to realize that she no longer needed a Nanny.  She was now 15 years of age and would be debuting to society at a Grand Ball.  She would dress in an extravagant gown, lock eyes with her future husband and be whisked away to his house as she would never see her Father ever again.  Until that day, Rebecca would continue to bide her time and do whatever she pleased.  With her Father always gone and her servants never questioning her, Rebecca had grown a streak of freedom in the last several months.  At the moment, she could do whatever she wanted and nobody would bat an eye.

It was a wonderful summer morning when the sun's bright rays had pierced through the lace curtains to finally make the young woman arise from her large bed.  With a yawn and a stretch, Rebecca was soon descending the stairs hoping for a warm breakfast despite it being late in the morning.  If nothing was ready, she could always make the cook fix up whatever she desired.

At only 15 years old, Rebecca didn't quite have the womanly figure that would catch her that husband.  Her innocence was still prevalent in her baby cheeks and small frame.  She had small curves, but not the womanly body that she would grow into in a few short years.  With sweet green eyes, almost angelic skin and a very gentle light brown hair, Rebecca was more sweet than sultry.

Her new found freedom had also found its way into her wardrobe.  Before, she would wear high neck nightgowns and bed jackets before leaving her bedroom.  Now, she left wear a lacy and almost scandalous nightgown and nothing else.  With a final stretch of her arms, she went into the dining room in hopes of finding some warm food to start her day.
Gallery Images by Miss Annie
Display More Images
Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Princess_Saturn
Isabella Morris had arrived quite early at her new place of employment, almost before the servants had gotten up to begin making everything ready for their young mistress. Her early arrival was remarked on, but Isabella had always believed it was good luck and, more importantly, good form to be early to work whenever possible.

Isabella was young, for a nanny, not quite out of her twenties. She was tall and thin, with long, very straight blonde hair, intelligent blue eyes that gazed out from behind small, gold-framed spectacles, and a pretty face. There had often been questions about why a woman with Isabella’s looks and poise had never found a husband and instead looked after other people’s children, but Isabella did have a stern, authoritative air about her that might go some way towards explaining both why she was unmarried and why she was so good at her job. She wore a simple red and white dress today, and sat patiently in the dining room, waiting for the young mistress. She knew her behavior was causing talk among the servants, but this was nothing new to Isabella.

What was new was this job, and while Isabella hid it magnificently, she did have some doubts. Mr. Harrington had made his views about his daughter quite clear. The girl still needed a firm hand to guide her, and with her poor mother dead and the servants not up to the task of bringing her up properly, Mr. Harrington had decided she needed a new nanny to replace the one that had passed away. He’d been willing to pay quite well for Isabella’s services, and Isabella had been confident when she’d taken the job, but…fifteen. That was quite a bit older than the children Isabella looked after normally, and from what she’d gathered so far, this girl had gotten used to having her way. This would be a very different job than the ones she had done before…

No, she assured herself, it will be fine. The methods are tried and true. Just approach things as normal, and they won’t let you down. You are more than capable of handling this.

Isabella stood when Rebecca entered the room, the cook simply trying to go about her business readying breakfast and looking unobtrusive. It was quite late in the morning for the first meal of the day, and Isabella looked disapprovingly at Rebecca’s attire, although she curtseyed politely.

“Good morning, young mistress,” she said, although Rebecca would hear a faint scolding about the lateness of the hour in how she said “morning.” “My name is Isabella Morris. Your father has hired me as your new nanny.”

Miss Annie
Walking into the dining room, Rebecca was expecting another normal day in the large manor.  The servants would cook up whatever meal she desired and she would spend her day lounging around not doing anything in particular.  It was an easy life and one that Rebecca felt that she was entitled to the more days went on.

Opening the large wooden doors, Rebecca was stopped in tracks as she looked up to the woman standing in front of her.  Rebecca was amazed at how much taller the strange woman compared to her.  Rebecca was a smaller girl, but she felt almost childish in her presence.

It wasn't just her height that was imposing, as the strange woman's demeanor seemed very strict and rigid.  The look on her face was not one of pleasantry and her voice had an authoritarian tone to it.  Rebecca had just met the woman and already she felt like she was in trouble.

When she curtsied, Rebecca assumed that her father had hired another servant.  However, when Isabella said that she was the new Nanny, Rebecca's mouth flew open.  Her father couldn't be serious?  She was a teenager now and she did not need a new Nanny.  With her mouth wide open, she crossed her arms across her small chest as she gave the young woman a glaring look.  She was an adult and she was going to prove it to this stranger.

"I do not need a Nanny.  Where is my Father?  I must speak to him at once.  As for you, begone!  I dismiss you.  I am an adult...and I do not need a Nanny."

Usually, Rebecca had a very gentle and sweet tone to her voice that went along with her character.  However, recently, she had gotten a haughty tone to it and it came out in droves when she spoke to Isabella.  She had gain a sound of entitlement that came out as she could not believe her Father would hire another Nanny to take care of her.

Princess_Saturn
@ Miss Annie

Rebecca’s pique at her announcement was not unexpected, and so Isabella took it well enough. In many ways, she could sympathize with the girl; she had probably come to think of herself as quite grown up, especially with her debut so close. In many households, a girl like this would be starting to think about her wedding, not dealing with a nanny.

But at the same time, it was clear enough to Isabella that this was a girl in need of some guidance. Underdressed, haughty, and clearly expecting the world to turn as she pleased…on her own, this girl might find herself in a great deal of trouble one day soon, and there was something about her…something that told Isabella her father was correct. Rebecca was not ready to become a lady all on her own. She needed someone both to look after her in her father’s long absences and to give her some much-needed discipline in her life. Isabella concluded it was not merely her job but her moral obligation to be that someone, and her confidence did not wane at her young charge’s glare or dismissal.

Remember the methods, she told herself. She is not as young as the others, but the same principles apply here. Make it clear she will not have her way with a poor temper or loud words, or even with crocodile tears. Isabella had come upon her unusual methods out of disgust for the outright cruelty many of her peers sometimes sank to with unruly children, but she did acknowledge sometimes you did need to make sure the child understood you were the one with power, not them. As a result, she would have to establish herself as an authority without seeming a bullying old harridan to the girl. As a result, it was NOT a glare that Isabella turned on Rebecca when she met the girl’s gaze, but it was a very stern look indeed, the kind of steely gaze that many schoolteachers honed over many long years.

“Young lady, I know the girl I have been hired to look after has been raised better than that, and I think you do, too.” She scolded. “You are not an adult yet, young mistress, and seeing as you are not, it is your father’s decision whether or not you need a nanny, not yours. Well, your father has decided that you do, and so here I am, and here I shall stay until it is clear you no longer need looking after. If you wish to complain, then by all means complain to your father when he returns from his business trip, but until such a time as my employment under your father comes to an end, I will do my job, and my job is to look after you.”

The words were not harsh, but they were strong and firm; Isabella had a presence about her that made her seem like an immovable wall with the figure of a woman. The willful child that could batter down her own willpower had not yet been born, and in Isabella’s view, certainly was not standing across from her now in that nightgown.

Miss Annie
The audacity of this woman.  The nerve of this...servant to speak to her like that.  And she just wasn't any woman.  No.  She was Rebecca Harrington and soon to be one of the most eligible debutantes in all of England in just a few short years.  How dare this crotchety old woman talk to her like this.

No servant or Nanny ever talked to Rebecca like this before.  All of her Nannies had been quite older than Isabella and were more willing to roll over than fight Rebecca.  Yes, they had control and the final say over Rebecca in the long run, but Rebecca felt that she had them wrapped around her finger.  A little pleading went a long way along with a threat of their service ending and pretty soon Rebecca did exactly what she wanted.

However, Isabella was proving quite the test as she looked up at the gaze of her new Nanny.  Her words were stinging and she felt much taller than she actually was.  Her words almost made Rebecca feel bad about her actions and that she was at fault here.  Isabella had a way of making Rebecca feel much smaller than she actually was.

Going to her Father would take weeks as he was gone on business and pleasure for what seemed like an eternity.  None of the other servants could help her in her fight, so it was all up to her.  Rebecca tried to muster up any courage that she might have, but her foundation was not built on solid ground.  The fear and stern look of Isabella was affecting her already as her words were beginning to shake and tremble.  She tried to sound intimidating, but it was not happening.  She was also running out of options as she tried to think of what she could do.  With the anger of petulant child, Rebecca thrust her finger at Isabella as her trembling words left her shaken lips.

"Listen here, you old...bag!  I too am an adult and I do not need a Nanny looking after me.  I don't care who you are or if my Father hired me, I run this house when he is out.  So, be gone, you....witch before I have you removed."

With her finger in the air at the much taller woman, Rebecca ended her sentence with a final stomp on the hardwood floor.  Hopefully, her point had been made, but she was still fuming at the Nanny's words.  With frustration flowing through her veins, she didn't need to spend one more moment with this ungrateful Nanny.

"I will not be spoken to like that.  You are dismissed and I shall leave you..."

Rebecca finally removed the finger from her face and turned on her heel to leave the room.  She was ready to stomp out of the dining room and return once more to the sanctity of her bedroom.

Princess_Saturn
@ Miss Annie

Isabella could see that her words were a start, but this young lady was a shade too used to having her own way for it to be resolved as simply as that. Still, it did reassure Isabella that she was indeed a girl who still needed a nanny, despite her protestations otherwise.

Still, she was determined to reject Isabella’s presence in her home and in her life, and that simply would not do. Isabella had held onto some hope she and her young charge could get off on the right foot; an older girl might have more appreciation for her father’s wishes, after all, but Isabella could see the more likely thing had come to pass and the foot of her charge was stomping like a petulant child. Isabella had no recourse; she would have to show Rebecca her word was the final one in this house now, not Rebecca’s. How she wished it might be otherwise…but Isabella was not one to shrink back when it was clear what must be done, and it was therefore without any hesitation whatsoever that Isabella took a step forward and grabbed Rebecca’s wrist. Even one little touch might make Rebecca feel even smaller compared to Isabella than she already did; it was immediately obvious the new nanny was much stronger than the young noblewoman, and not impressed by her half-hearted insults and threats.

“Young lady, I am the one who will NOT be spoken to like that,” she said sternly, taking two steps back and sitting down in her chair again. Rebecca could no more resist Isabella’s grip than fly, and as a result, it was simplicity itself for Isabella to drag the girl across her lap like a naughty child. “I did not  want to do this, but it’s clear to me now I have no choice. I was called in to look after a young woman, but I do not see one here. I see a little girl in need of discipline, and willful little girls need to remember to respect their nanny!” she scolded, her tone not harsh but as firm and unbending as iron.

Isabella’s hand came up, and then descended like the wrath of god. Isabella abhorred punishments that involved actually hurting the children, but this one she still used, finding it made her later methods far, far more effective.

“I would very much like *SMACK* for us to get along, *SMACK* Lady Rebecca, but if you insist *SMACK* on behaving like a child, *SMACK* then I will have no choice but to treat you like one until you are ready to be an adult!” *SMACK!*

Isabella knew her craft well enough by know. Five strong spanks while scolding the charge…a sharp enough lesson the child would not be forgetting it any time soon, but gentle enough that it would leave the child more cowed and embarrassed than hurt. Sometimes the fight went out of unruly children entirely after a spanking or two, but Isabella wasn’t sure of Rebecca’s temperament. It might take more than this, but she had detected a kind of gentleness in the girl despite her words…she had the feeling Rebecca was a tender child at heart, and her current attitude was not normally her nature. If that was true, this should be more than sufficient to get her point across.

Miss Annie
Rebecca grew up in wealth all of her life.  She was used to having everything that she ever wanted right at the snap of her fingertips.  She didn't know what it was like to work for a living and had no interest in ever learning about it.  Her dream was to go from her father's house to her husband's house and to never raise a finger in her entire life.  She was not used to strength as she was quite small and fragile.

So when Isabella's grip came across her wrist, it felt like her hand had been placed in a vice.  A deep metal shackle had been attached to her wrist cause no matter how hard she struggled, freedom was just an idea to her.  She tried to kick and escape from the tight hold on her, but it did nothing to sway her new Nanny.  All she could was vocalize her objections to try and stop what was coming to her.

"Unhand me this instant!"

Rebecca had grown up in a very solitude existence.  The last time her body had been touched by another human was when she was a baby.  Her other Nannies never laid a finger on her ever since she could dress herself.  So to have this strange woman hold onto her so quickly after meeting her sent shock waves through Rebecca.  It wasn't until she was laid over Isabella's lap that she realized what was about to happen.

Nobody had ever struck Rebecca before in her life.  She had heard of other children receiving punishment, but it never occurred to her.  Rebecca's superiors had always been too weak willed to ever raise a hand against her.  So, to be laid across her lap with her pert bottom ready to struck was completely new and scared Rebecca to her core.

"NO!  Please!  OW!  Stop!  OW!"

It didn't take long for the spanking to break Rebecca along with the very stern words.  She wilted under the stinging slaps on her nightgown covered rear, which did little to protect her from the unyielding attacks.  It didn't take long for wet tears to slide down her face and land on the large rug underneath the chair.

Rebecca's front was made of straw and her defense crumbled in an instance.  The little girl was all talk and could not take the even small amount of discipline.  This was her first correction as she was not used to this kind of rearing.  The shame burned hot along with her slightly stinging bottom as she softly blubbered and pleaded for forgiveness.

"Please!  No more.  I'm sorry!  Please forgive me!"

Rebecca tried to stop her gentle tears with two balled up fists as she laid across the lap of her new Nanny.  All of the fight and anger had been crush out of her and she was now a whimpering young girl.  Rebecca did not like this course of action and would do anything to make sure that it never happened again.

Princess_Saturn
@ Miss Annie

Rebecca struggled, but she wasn’t a strong girl, and Isabella saw the authority the girl assumed she possessed fall away like a shell peeled off a shrimp, as she suspected it might. She had a strong facade, but Isabella had seen a number of tender children trying to act tough and grown-up, and she’d soon brought out their real selves in this manner as well. One good spanking at the start of a job had made life much easier for Isabella countless times…including this one.

One of the barbaric or cruel governesses Isabella had gotten into this business to supplant might have really let Rebecca have it once the girl was crying and blubbering for forgiveness across her lap after that bratty reception, but Isabella had no intention of doing what those bitter old women often did. She was here to care for this girl, and the tender, sincere tears falling from her eyes reassured Isabella this girl did need her quite badly…and not as a figure of cruelty. Spanking was always just a way to get the child’s attention; in Isabella’s opinion, it was what she did AFTER that made the children good to work with.

Rebecca would be surprised how gently Isabella turned her over and drew her into a hug, holding the girl almost like she was a baby to let her spanked bottom avoid any pressure further irritating it. Once more, Isabella handled her as though she weighed nothing, but this time the strength in the new nanny was tempered by an amazing gentleness that made the way she held Rebecca at once comforting and secure.

“I am sorry I had to do that, young mistress, but I accept your apology…” She murmured, holding the girl close and rocking her comfortingly. “I can tell you are a sweet girl, truly.” Seeing the tears still in Rebecca’s eyes, Isabella held the girl comfortingly as long as she needed to calm down. Between her soft, comforting touch and gentle, reassuring words, Isabella almost looked more like a young mother than a nanny as she saw to calming the distress she’d caused Rebecca.

Miss Annie
Growing up without a Mother and an absent Father meant that Rebecca truly never got any intimacy that she ever desired.  After her Mother's passing, a wet nurse was brought in to feed her followed by several Nannies to raise her.  Any sort of intimacy that was done to her was very cold and clinical.  She never bonded with the wet nurses and the Nannies never were affectionate to her.  All of her, she felt alone and isolated.

Nobody would ever hug her or tell her everything would be all right.  The Victorian Age was known for being cold and isolated especially amongst the most wealthy.  The most amount of caring and intimacy she would get was a small pat on her head every few months her Father would come into her town.

Her very tender bottom was still stinging from the sharp slaps as she was repositioned on her new Nanny's lap.  Much like the discipline, the following intimate moment was completely foreign to the rich girl.  She didn't know what to except or even how to act as the Nanny cradled her in her arms.

Rebecca had never been cradled or rocked before in her life as her cries had finally been answered.  Finally, someone came to her aid when she cried out and it was her new Nanny.  She turned in her Nanny's arms to feel her warmth and security.  The tears slowly began to stop as they stopped falling from her gentle eyes.

This feeling was so addicting and fulfilling as Rebecca felt a hole in her own body and soul begin to fill up with her Nanny's warmth.  She loved being in her touch as she was soothed and calmed down in her touch.  The fight had been hit out of her and the rebellion had been soothed away.  Rebecca had lost the battle against her Nanny and she was now ready to relinquish control.  Her new Nanny had won and it was time for Rebecca to admit defeat.

"I'm sorry....for acting that way........Nanny."

Princess_Saturn
@ Miss Annie

Isabella could see at once that her offering Rebecca comfort had achieved the desired effect. The girl was the tender child she had suspected underneath that bluster, and one simply in need of a little firmness and a little care to accept her, just as she’d hoped. Isabella did not relinquish her comforting hold on the girl even as Rebecca calmed down, and smiled as she saw Rebecca blink away the last of her tears.

“I’m sorry…for acting that way…Nanny.”

Isabella took some small satisfaction in this victory, but didn’t get carried away. She was happy to hear her young charge had accepted her, but now the real work began. She would have to show Rebecca she was worthy of her acceptance, and truly build a relationship with the girl in her care. Isabella felt up to the challenge, and looking down at Rebecca, she felt a strong wave of affection for the girl that had been hiding beneath a bratty facade before the spanking. She didn’t want to let her down, so she wouldn’t.

“All is forgiven, young mistress,” she reassured Rebecca. “I think we understand each other better now…I do not believe I will need to do this again. I hope all will be well between us from now on.” She continued to hold Rebecca comfortingly close as she spoke, and Rebecca could hear her sincerity; Isabella wanted nothing but the best between herself and her young mistress, and really didn’t think she’d need to spank her again. Isabella wasn’t cold or clinical…she seemed to genuinely care about Rebecca’s feelings despite the fact they’d only just met.

Miss Annie
Saying the word Nanny felt like admitting defeat for Rebecca.  She had lost the battle to the new Nanny and now accepted her as her new caretaker.  It was quite embarrassing for a 15 year girl to need a Nanny, but apparently Rebecca would be having one.  It was now a fact that Rebecca was not ready to be an Adult Woman.  She was still a young child that needs a Nanny to take care of her.

However, the tenderness that Isabella showed to Rebecca was exactly what she always needed.  Rebecca finally had someone that would hold her and comfort her.  She finally had somebody that could care for her.  Rebecca enjoyed the comfort and the sweetness the Nanny offered as she stayed peacefully in her arms and lap.

Rebecca slowly nodded her head to Isabella statements as she realized that her new Nanny was right.  Rebecca would always remember this spanking and would make sure that it would never happen again.  She was quite afraid of what she would need to do to keep her Nanny happy, but Rebecca had a resolved to never feel that type of pain ever again.

"I hope so as....I do not wished to be.........spanked again...."

Actually saying the word spanked was rather difficult for Rebecca.  The whole scene had been kind of shocking and she was still recovering from it.  It was hard enough to wrap her mind around having a new Nanny, but to have one so quickly and firmly discipline her like that was terribly humiliating.  She tried to forget the scene ever happened, but her stinging bottom was a constant reminder.

As she calmed down from this morning's events, Rebecca's body was finally able to function normal.  As she lied on her Nanny's lap, a small growl could be heard inside of her stomach.  Rebecca had gone down for a breakfast and her empty tummy was now wondering where the meal was.

Princess_Saturn
@ Miss Annie

Isabella smiled, hugging Rebecca one last time.

“I think we understand one another quite well now, young mistress. I would not worry,” she said reassuringly, before hearing her young charge’s tummy growl!

Many nannies tended to punish unruly children by making them skip meals, but this had always struck Isabella as a far more barbaric practice than any of her methods, on top of entirely unnecessary to convince a child to behave. Rebecca was a little late for breakfast in Isabella’s view, but she wasn’t going to deny the poor girl a meal! A growing girl needed food!

“Now that that’s out of the way, let’s have some breakfast, shall we?” Isabella asked pleasantly, helping her young charge to her feet.

She hadn’t been introduced to the cook yet, but Isabella knew that it was good to know the cook, and eating with Rebecca would be a good way of introducing herself. Isabella didn’t anticipate that many of the servants would like her very much, but she wanted to make SOME allies.
Display more replies  
7 replies are left.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.