All PG 13 Lost In Hollywood
(Private for Miss Annie & Mirajane) An agent keeps putting a young actress into roles where she ends up in diapers.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Grace Wilson sighed as she looked at the clock of her small car.  LA traffic was the worst and it was always persistent.  Why did her agent live all the way across town?  And why did she call this emergency meeting?

Grace had moved out to LA to become an actress several months ago.  She had been given free reign from her parents as they were supporting her dream.  Her parents adored their little Princess and would do anything for her.  So, when their only child, said that she wanted to be an actress, they bought her an apartment and sent her on her way.  They had complete trust and faith in her and knew that she would be an overnight sensation.

Of course, like many Hollywood stories, the young girl off the bus did not become the next Marilyn Monroe.  In fact, she wasn't even close to an acting gig as she had only done one modeling shoot since she got here and she knew those pictures would never see the light of day.  All that had been accomplished since she moved to Los Angeles was her networking skills had improved.

That and she had an Agent.  After trying it by herself, Grace finally found herself an Agent and had put her career in the hands of the agent.  At first, that didn't even go so well, but now her Agent had finally called her and they had a meeting this morning.

In another part of the country, Grace looked like every other girl you would find walking around a mall.  However, out in California, her natural beauty shined like the burning sun.  Her chocolate brown eyes were sensual and piercing.  Her long brown hair was elegant and contrasted well with her porcelain skin.  She was 100% natural and had an innocence about her that was uncommon out here.  She looked rather young for her age, but that only helped her look as other starlets were aging faster than the botox could fix.

She parked her old car in the parking lot and took the elevator up several floors.  She fixed herself in the mirrors of the elevator as she wore a simple blue spaghetti strap top, a pair of new jeans and a nice pair of tennis shoes.  She wasn't famous at all, so nobody noticed her simple look.  Near the top, the elevator finally stopped and Grace walked to her agent's office.  Closing her eyes, Grace prayed for a gig or at least some good news.  She was close to giving up on her dream and going back to her parents with her tail between her legs.
Gallery Images by Miss Annie
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mirajane
"Miss Marie? Your 1:30 appointment is ready."

Annabelle looked up from her computer screen in interest, having to force herself away from her article. Her green-blue eyes, usually showing kindness, were now illuminated with a spark of excitement and energy. As she glanced to the sweet red-headed assistant, she smiled at her. "Sorry Beth, get them rescheduled, I have something here I need to take care of..."

Beth's own green eyes widened in surprise. For the 5 years she worked for her, she knew that Annabelle never rescheduled a meeting like that, unless a big job chance happened. Looking towards her boss, Beth gave a small smile and nodded to her, looking down at the files she had. "Umm... alright, I'll just tell her that we, umm... that it was scheduled for Next week... will that work?"

"Uh-huh..." she said absentmindedly, a smile growing on her face as she clicked away at something. "Yeah, just... just do that..."

With the door closing to her office, Annabelle continued to scan through webpage after webpage, keeping the same letter she got on the right-hand side of her computer screen. The letter itself was, if she understood it correctly, a formal request from Babydoll Industries. The name itself didn't ring a bell, but the more she read it, the more her eyes widened at the ever-growing possibility for her to make money. It seems, that this company had been searching for actresses for a while now, hoping to find the right girl to model their products in Photo-shoots, and hopefully commercials, and as she read it, the payment of five-times the average commercial amount was making her hands shake at the prospect of the money.

She smiled as she continued reading them, but as she'd checked out their product website, she would have normally been caught off guard. Never had she expected a company to sell Adult-sized Baby Girl Products. They seemed to all be in surprisingly good quality; from Princess Pull-ups that could fit on Middle-aged women, to thick, nursery-print padding and petticoats that gave an old, victorian-styled theme to it. She tried to keep her smile as she went over everything, continuing to scan and scan, realizing what the letter asked of her, and her next supposed actress. The unsettling part was whether Grace would actually accept such a strange request. As she read it, she huffed at the oddness of it all, how they requested Grace Specifically, and how they wouldn't accept any other person. She smiled at the good news this meant for Grace, meaning she was noticed from her list of actresses on her website, and with how this would get her special coverage for her in the job itself, but with such a strange request...

She didn't want to think of that now; she had to get herself into the Convincing mindset. Closing her laptop, she began to pack it into her bag as she slung it over her shoulder, adjusting the cute, thick glasses she wore on her face. Her green eyes behind the black glasses really shone, seeming to make her look mature, even with the cute pencil-skirt and blouse she wore adding to it. As she headed on to the door, her large ponytail bounced slightly, the golden-blonde locks adding just enough volume to show how beautiful her hair had grown out into. 

Opening her office, she smiled as she headed towards the lobby with Beth, her Receptionist sitting, waiting on others to show up. "Hey, Beth? Time to close up. I need you to drive me and Grace, when she gets here, over to BabyDoll Studios."

Beth's green eyes blinked, a little confused, not having heard of such a place before. "Umm... Well, alright, just give me a minute to, I guess Can-"

"Cancel all my appointments, yeah." Interrupted the boss as glanced out the door, hoping to spy Grace in her car pulling up. "Do it, I have to get this job for Grace today." 

Miss Annie
It took Grace almost the entire morning, but she finally pulled into the parking lot of her agent's office.  She took one last look of herself in the mirror before she stepped out and locked her car.  With one last deep breath, Grace walked across the parking lot to find her agent.

Grace's long dark hair bounced against her shoulders as she decided to let roam free this morning.  Usually, she pulled it up in a simple ponytail, but she always dressed up a little nice for her agent.  So, no sweat pants or tee shirt today as she wore a blue spaghetti strap top and a nice pair of jeans.

Grace had known her agent for a few months now and she wondered how her agent saw her.  Annabelle was a sweet woman, but Grace didn't know if she was really on her side.  Sometimes, she felt like a priority, but other times, she felt like she was on the back burner.  That Grace was just another pretty face in the crowd and just another client for her.

That is why Grace is so hopeful this morning.  When Annabelle had called, she had sounded so full of promise and hope.  She sounded like she had a good job for Grace and that this might be her big break.  If there is one thing that Grace desperately needed after spending so much time in LA was for a break to go her way.  She had felt so unlucky since moving out here that she desperately hoped that her luck would finally turn around.

She reached the doors to the building that was held her agent.  She was looking forward to seeing Beth waiting for her as she was always sweet as well.  With Grace being one of the younger clients, she kind of felt like the baby sister of the group and everybody looked out for her.  That rang especially true for Beth who always greeted her with a warm smile.  Reaching the elevators, Grace pushed the button and waited for them to come to her.  It was now or never for her career as Grace felt like this was her last shot.  Annabelle simply had to have some kind of lead for her...

Mirajane
@ Miss Annie

As Grace was pulling in, Annabelle had taken the time to get everything ready to go. Grabbing all the supplies she needed and sliding it into her bag, she opened the door not a second after Grace had rang. "Grace, dear!" She said with a grin, moving her arms forward as she pulled the girl into a hug. "Oh, It's so great to see you again! I can't wait to tell you the good news, Come on, let's go get in the car!" she said with a grin as she quickly turned the young girl around and headed on her way back to the elevator.

As she got inside, and on the way down, Annabelle was rather quiet, merely tapping the toe of her heel lightly as she smiled, holding the bag to her side with a grin. As she helped walk Grace back to the lobby, giving a small beckon to the secretary, who had grabbed her stuff and was already close to the door, she turned to her. "Oh, I have so much I have to tell you! I think I got you a job, but not just any job, I think I got you an entire line; a series of jobs right after another; it's sure to bring in money, and I can't WAIT to tell you about it!"

As Beth walked outside and pulled the car around, not minding to serve as the Talent Agent's personal chaeuffer, Annabelle slid into the backseat of the black car and patted the seat next to her with a grin. "Slide on in, and I'll give you the deets on the way!"
"If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of
the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets
better and better as the years roll on."
~ Steve Jobs

"If I were the rain that bind together the earth and sky, who in all eternity
will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?"
~ Inoue Orihime (Bleach)
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us."
~ Andrew Ryan (Bioshock)

Miss Annie
Grace was happy to see Annabelle when the doors opened and she exited with her arms full of stuff.  She seemed like she was in a good mood, so that could only bode well for Grace.  She quickly returned the hug to the older and taller woman before walking with her.

Grace was on pins and needles as her breath was caught in her throat.  What could this good news be?  Instantly, her mind went to a starring role in a Motion Picture.  It would be a huge summer Blockbuster and she was going to be the next Movie Star.  Falling back down to reality, she thought of more reasonable options.  A bit part in a movie, a television pilot, a guest star on a television show or maybe just a simple modeling gig.  By now, Grace was starving for Hollywood to notice her, so she was willing to take anything.

Grace quickly and without hesitation slid into the seat next to her as the door was closed behind her.  Her back never touched the seat as she sat on the edge looking over to Annabelle with a wide eyed expression.  She couldn't contain her excitement any longer.  Her words came out a mile a minute as Grace realized that this could be the beginning of her Hollywood Story.

"What kind of job?  A movie?  A TV Show?  Modeling?  What?  When does it start?  Tell Me!  I'll take anything at the moment, so please tell me it is good one!"
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.