Question on Cappies
Submitting cappies to get more access
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello,

I noticed that you can get more access to some of the content on the site if you will submitt a # of "cappies" for use on the site.

Do you e-mail them?

Can you use photos like this one or does it need to be artwork?1

And yes I have permission to use this photo of Mistress V and me.

We took these to submitt to "Enslaved Sissy Maids" magazine for a story in an issue. ##19 if you are intrested or famillar with it. It was soo much fun and we have done several things together.

I have a bunch that I would be willing to post if that fits the critera?

Thanks

Sissy Tami

P.S. the little avitars that all you cute sissies have in your posts where do I go to find insructions to do that?
Being a sissy is soo much fun
Gallery Images by Cissy Crissy
Display More Images
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
Hi sweetie! Oh we have chatted in email on how to submit cappies.

To add an avy like mine look at the menu of links to the left of this page and press "My Profile" then on the next page go to "Edit Avatar" Thats the page to add your avy.

You already have a super cute one I see!        

Sissy Jenni
Uhmm...Whaz a "cappies"?  Sorry, I just want to understand stuff.  Can't follow when I don't understand... 
Sissy Jenni

~*Christie Luv*~
That's okay, it's short for captioned pictures. Cappies are when people make sissy stories on pictures.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.