All XXX Check this out!!!! Sissy baby siteing(Photos added 11~04)
SISSY BABY ON THE LOSE
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Sissy

baby out having a good time was photograhed on stage at a halloween party costume contest.

I'm floored that this got no response. What is with you sissies. so in the closet that you are not intrested in those who are willing to go out on a limb?

Or just to lazy to go to the trouble of looking it up?

Looks like more fun than anything anyone else has posted about halloween adventures.
Being a sissy is soo much fun
Gallery Images by Cissy Crissy
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Cissy Crissy
I edited this and added the photos directly to post. Edit did not bump the post up the boards so I am replying to bump the post.

Hope you enjoy the photos. Love to hear what you think about this sissy siteing
Jennifer Funshine
Thanks for posting these, Cissy Crissy *hugs*
Everyone standing behind you looks super jealous!
I'll bet the costume party you attended was a lot of fun!
My mom took some pics of me dressed up for Halloween night, which I will post
really soon. I was visiting with a good friend of mine for a few days
and just got home this evening, sorry I missed the excitement :)

BabyBarby
Oh my god!!! That's Holly from Girls of the Playboy Mansion!!!!!!!!!!!! Was this on television?? anymore pictures,
Id kill to hear what Holly said about, god I love her shes so beautiful!!!! (on the left, the blonde girl - shes amazing!!!) xxxxx
redbird
Sissy

baby out having a good time was photograhed on stage at a halloween party costume contest.

I'm floored that this got no response. What is with you sissies. so in the closet that you are not intrested in those who are willing to go out on a limb?

Or just to lazy to go to the trouble of looking it up?

Looks like more fun than anything anyone else has posted about halloween adventures

lots of ruffles and a binky; looks like a good time

Cissy Crissy
Thanks funshine, redbird and barby.

Barby it appers that u r the only one to grasp what was really going on here. to answer your question she loved it! and was blown away by the positve and overwhelming response of the crowd.

The event was a ton of fun and I had a blast 
BabyBarby
Was that you (jawdrop) I would kill to meet her or even see her!! x or just to chat (hoping shes on reading this!) x
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

Cissy Crissy
Hello,

Just found a pic of me and Holly in a spread in this weeks OK Magazine.

It's on Page 70 and has a little blurb about Holly pesenting her baby as one of the final contestants in the costume contest.

Just thought some of you would like to know.

BabyBarb I seriously doubt that Holly would ever read or be intrested in this post. Probaby best that way really. But it was fun while it lasted.
jossan_q
Thats cool, are you proud of yourself? :)

Baby Butch
Looks like a fun time to me, I recognize the sissy, it is you!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.