More Demanding Women (R to start X before it's done)
Sensual feminzation
Posted on
Add A New Story
More demanding women

Characters:

Stan - Me
Jessica - Wife
Pam - Mother in law
Sue - My Mother
Tamara - Co Worker
Carol - Co Worker
Janet – Wife’s high school friend
Brittany – Wife’s high school friend

Chapter 1 : Women Scorned

I am on my way home to help my wife with some preparations for some guests she had invited to dinner and thru the weekend. The boss let me go home early to help. But this needs a little more explanation.

I went to work for my mother in law as a favor to my wife. My wife wanted me to go and work for her mother because I am good a fixing things and she would not need to pay me a lot or provide benefits. I really don’t need the employment I have money from a patent of an invention that brings in more than enough to support us. I think mostly she wanted me out of the house and not under her feet all the time. This way she is free to go shopping and spend time with her friends. But most of all she knew she had lots of women who would keep tabs on me. Let her know if I was into any mischief or flirting with any other women.

I would have preferred to just tinker in my nook and come up with a few more inventions to patent. But I wanted to keep the peace. Sometimes the work is rewarding, I like to fix things particularly when others have tried to repair them and failed.

My Mother in law owns and runs a small internet based store that sells post mastectomy supplies. There are only 15 employees all of which are women, which makes sense because of the all female clientele, and the more sensitive nature of the sales. There are really only three departments in the company, T.I. support, Customer support and shipping and receiving. Oh yea one more, me, maintenance and go-for work. The women all dress pretty smartly in my opinion since there is no retail center there are no customers who actually visit the office. Sure there is an occasional vendor that comes in but other than that it’s only the UPS man and the FedEx delivery women. So it’s just me and 10 women, 11 if you include my Mother in law. And believe me you should definitely include my Mother in law.

I spend as little time there as possible mostly because the office doubles as the local S.W.M.H.C. or She Women-Man Haters Club. Ok I just made that up but the women in the office do not have a very positive outlook on men in general. Two of them are lesbian lovers I think but I have no proof. Four of them are divorced and the others would like to be. One women “Tamara” is particularly full of hatred for men in general. I have always worked to be polite and respectful in spite of the combative and vindictive nature of the environment. Sure I have tried to keep things light and have used some humor in response to some of the more vicious attacks or condescending comments.

Even the ones who seem to be more satisfied with there marriages are quick to complain about their husbands behavior. I have wondered if they really feel that way of if they are just trying to fit in. You know the type of comments that I am taking about. Like complaining that there husbands are such babies when they don’t get there way or if they do not feel well. Mostly they complain about the lack of help around the house, more specifically their lack of help inside the house with laundry, cooking and cleaning.

Once I made the mistake of asking one of them (Carol) who was in the middle of a tirade about her husband’s (Mike) lack of help if he did any of the chores in the yard. I had visited her home on occasion to drop off things from work or pick things up. I did not know her husband well but it was apparent from how well kept the yard was that he took some pride in the up keep of the exterior of the house and yard. I had never heard her complain about or needing to nag him about doing the yard work. I was under the assumption because of the before mentioned assumptions that he deserved some praise for his diligence and hard work.

This was a mistake. I took some time for me to learn, but you cannot win with this lot when it comes to the subject of men. It was immediately apparent that they were not nearly as appreciative of how much work it was to keep a place up as I was. It’s like they thought that cooking a meal for a few guest was more important and more difficult that painting the house. Of course that was my retort to their complaints about this man. There was three full days of venom and ridicule heaped upon me for my comment.

To make a long story short I was surrounded by a lot of women whose favorite pastime was to ridicule men. My wife was not usually or particularly inclined to the same attitude but if she was around women who were, it rubbed off on her a little. After one of these get-togethers it always took me a few weeks to bring her around to a sensible attitude.

It had been a tough and unrewarding week of work and I was very much not looking forward to the preparations or the company that was coming. Most particularly because of who was coming! The list was not good, Mother in law, some co workers and Jessica’s old high school friends.

I hate it when my Mother in law comes around to visit. She stays for ever and drinks all my best liquor while constantly ridiculing me. It is bad enough to see her at work every day. To make things worse two of my wife’s old High School friends are coming as well. It was going to be a 4 on 1 battle all weekend, and I knew it would take me weeks to charm the negative attitude from my wife.

Something else was bothering me too. As I was leaving the office the “Boss” said in a very flippant but suggestive way. Asked if I needed an apron to keep my clothes clean while I worked to prepare for her visit. Tamara was in her office and giggled under her breath in an unconcealed and knowing manner, her eyes gleaming in delight at my Mother in laws teasing.

As I arrived home all thoughts or concerns vanished as I was greeted with a huge hug and a kiss from my wife quickly followed by a long list of things that needed to be done. I knew that them more I got done before the guest arrived, the better off I would be. It’s one thing to be taking orders from your wife on things that need to get done it’s a whole different one to be taking them from her if front of a whole group of women who take delight in a women giving orders and a man following those instructions, particularly when those instructions include household duties.

So I busied myself with straitening the dinning and living rooms, making the beds in the guest room, putting fresh towels in all the bathrooms and other such chores that needed doing. All the time contemplating what would happen when my wife’s friends Janet and Brittany mingled there men are second rate attitude with the bad attitude of my Mother in law and my co workers. I knew that the potential for an escalation of already extreme attitudes and beliefs was a distinct possibility or even probability. I vowed to do what I could to prevent that from happening buy being more than cooperative and keeping things going smoothly and avoiding crossing any of them. I was most worried about Tamara and Brittany getting into a contest of who hates men more.

Janet and Brittany are old school friends of Jessica’s and have kept in touch and remained the closest of mates. There favorite past time is shopping and keeping up on the latest Hollywood gossip. It was good for Jessica to have friends who liked these sorts of things that way I did not have to do either. I despised both.

Janet is the passive on of the group always just glad to be included and always amenable. She is quite attractive in her own right. The group of them is nearing 30 years old but don’t look much over 20. They all work out together and keep in very good shape.
Janet is 5-6 about 130 lbs and has long straight blond hair that she usually keeps tide back in a pony tail with a bow or barrette of some kind. She has a good figure and knows how to make good use of what she has.

Jessica is the most striking of the bunch but Brittany has the best figure. The most attitude as well but a figure most men would kill for. She is quite attractive and has a full head of brunette hair that is full bodied and she likes to wear it in a variety of styles. Like most women she likes to go to the salon and be pampered. Most of all she likes to hear compliments that follow. And she is gets plenty of them believe me. She could be bald and people would compliment her on her looks. She is 5’-10” and I am guessing only weighs about 135lbs. Her most notable and best feature is her large bust she must be a 38 D, and boy does she know how to show it off. She is almost never in any clothing that would cover up her ample cleavage. Most things she wears are tight knit and show off her voluptuous curves to the maximum. Her waist is small in comparison to her bust and her lower curves are as impressive as the ones on top. She seams to have put a lot of effort into learning what to wear and how to walk in order to flaunt what she has been given naturally. She is a real walking, talking violation of gravity and nature.

Janet had dated a nice young man in law school for a number of years. The relationship ended quickly when he left her for another man. She has not let any man get closed to her since. She has played the field a little but mostly lives viciously thru Brittany’s escapades.

Brittany is quite the opposite. She met a young medical student at the university she attended. He came from a wealthy family and they got married when he was doing his residency. He is a well respected surgeon and has a flourishing practice. The got divorced a couple of years back. He had an affair it seems with one of interns in his office. He claims that Brittany set him up for it and that the girl seduced him. I don’t mention it or even bring it up but I think there is something to his accusations. She was after all a good friend of Brittany’s to begin with and she sure has received a more than fair divorce settlement. I think she had it planed all along even before she met him. She played him like a fiddle and won.

As for Jessica and I we are doing fairly well and getting along just fine, much to the chagrin of her mother and friends. They all questioned her about it when we were dating all asked her about the wisdom of dating a man who was 6 years younger than her. She always defended me well and teased them about wanting a young man that she could mold rather than one who was old ornery and set in his ways. We started dating when my mother suggested it to hers. Kind of a blind date really but we had met before on several social occasions. Our mothers were old accountancies from a bridge club. I always remind my Mother in law that our marriage was her idea when she kids me about my lack of maturity.

Well that’s enough back ground on the key characters of this little story so now we get to the meat of the story.

Chapter 2: Dinner discussion despair

All of the preparations were just about complete. The smells coming from the kitchen were amazing. Jessica did not cook that often but it was not because she did not know how. She called me into the kitchen and asked that I help her complete the table settings and fill the water glasses with ice. And set the wine to chill.

I no sooner complete the table settings than the front door bell rang. I rushed to answer it so Jessica could bring the last of the food out. My Mother in law and my co workers were the first to arrive. I was just seating them in the den when Janet and Brittany arrived. All of the women were smartly dresses as I expected they would be. But Brittany was wearing a pretty low cut and tight top. It had been quit a while since I had seen her but she was defiantly sporting a bit more on top than I remember. And believe me I remember! I would bet my life she was a solid “D” cup before possible “DD”. Given her frame that was quite petite for her height. Now I am guessing more like “G” or even “H” cup. There is no way anyone would miss this change and yet no one seemed to comment on it. She did catch me giving her chest a good long look.

I was relived that so far things were going well and everyone seemed to be in a good mood.

Jessica entered the den as I was completing introductions and told everyone that the roast needed to rest for just a minute and then dinner would be ready. I quietly shuffled out the door and into the kitchen to wash a few of the pots and pans so there would not be so much work later on. Mostly I did not want to be any part of the discussion in the den. I was hoping that I would not only be a participant in it, but not the subject of it either. I figured the less involved I was the better it would be for me. I was hoping to slip away after cleaning up dinner and disappear into my nook. Playing some computer games or doing some research online would be great. Anything I could do to stay out of their way and off their minds.

Jessica called me into the dinning room a few minutes later and I entered just as everyone were taking their seats. Jessica asked me to uncork the wine as she carved the meat. I was doing my best to be polite and watched to see that everyone had what they needed. The conversation was going very well mostly about stuff like shopping. The latest steals and deals. What salon they go to, then they got onto the weather.

I was keen to remain anonymous and did not join in any of the conversations. Remaining anonymous gave me the chance to glance around the table and take in the beauty that surrounded me. I guess mostly I was glad that Tamara and Brittany were dominating the conversation because it gave me the chance to glance from one giant set of cleavage to another that was quite impressive itself.

Tamara commented on my lack of evolvement and jokingly asked if I was intimidated buy women present or if the topics were just over my head. I was quick to respond and joked that I was clearly out numbered and this was their weekend not mine. We all laughed and I was glad when the topic quickly changed.

Eventually the small talk got around to the women getting to know each other better. Tamara asked Janet and Brittany if they were married or in a relationship. Brittany was quick to jump in and explain that she was divorced, very happy and very well compensated. I was hoping that would be the end of it. But Tamara asked what happened to their marriage. Brittany was good to point out a few of her ex’s good qualities before she pointed out that like most men he could not keep his pants on. They all laughed with her when she said it.

Then Carol asked Janet about her relationship status. Janet said that she was not currently involved in any relationship. I am sure that she would have left it at that but Pam was quick to point out that she did not blame her after what happened with Scott (the man who left her for another man). Of course Tamara and Carol wanted to know what had happened with Scott. As Janet told the story about Scott leaving her after a long relationship they all lamented once more about what scum men were.

We had officially arrived on the topic I was most hopping we would avoid. Things were about to go from bad to worse. Tamara piped up that it seems that both men had the same problem they could not keep there pants on. They all laughed in agreement with Tamara. There were some more jokes about whether Scott was dropping his pants and bending over or just dropping his pants. Pam asked Janet if Scott seemed anally or orally fixated when they were dating. They really laughed for a while about that and continued on that subject for a while.

Once we were thru with dinner the women retired back into the den for awhile. I am guessing the conversation had not changed much. When I finished clearing the dishes I went into the den to she if Jessica or any of the other women wanted or needed anything before I returned to the kitchen to do the dishes. I much preferred the dishes to this conversation. When I entered the den Carol was berating and belittling her husband for some reason unknown to me. When she finished Tamara piped up and asked me where I had been. She joked again about me not being a part of the discussion. I said that I had been clearing the table and set some dishes to soak. She then jokingly asked if I preferred household chores to meaningful conversation or if I was intimidated by them. I answered that I was happy to clear the table and do the dishes so they could enjoy themselves. I chipped in that maybe next week I could have some of the guys over and Jessica would return the favor. Tamara would not just let it go and piped back I bet you would love that wouldn’t you just lounging around with the guys while expecting Jessica to do all the chores, waiting on you hand and foot? I said that it would be nice except for the part about me expecting her to do it. I said that I do not ever place those types of expectations on Jessica, or her on me. I thought it was a very good response, and turned to leave.

Tamara was not satisfied and pressed the issue further. She turned to Jessica and asked what she thought about being a maid for me and the guys next weekend. Jessica who had missed most if not all of the previous exchange said emphatically “no”! “I am not interested in being a maid for me let alone other guys.” I was about to point out to Jessica that she had missed most of the conversation and that Tamara had left out some important parts and that I had not my suggestion at all not had I ever even eluded to her being my maid. Before I got the chance Tamara added “I bet he would even want you in one of those cute little maids’ dresses!” Then turning to me said “what about it Stan you want to see your wife in one of those cute little French maid uniforms?” This was a loaded question and everyone knew it. No way was I going to say that I would not want to see her in one of those uniforms. But I needed to be careful about how I phrase my answer. I looked directly at Jessica and said; sure I would like to see you in one of those cute little French maid uniforms, and was about to add (but not to do chores, nor in front of anyone else) but I was cut off once again by Tamara. “See he is just like the rest of men thinking too much from below the waist.” I was not at all pleased with the direction this conversation going. Even though I had vowed to stay out of their conversation I knew I need to create some clarity on the last exchange. I implored Jessica with my words and expression to listen to what I had to say or more precisely to what I had not been allowed to say. Tamara once again rudely interrupted me and said “you can’t dig your way out of that one.” All but Jessica laughed. I asked her to join me in the kitchen for a minute. I knew I would not be allowed to properly explain anything to her in Tamara’s presence.

She joined me in the kitchen and I explained the whole conversation and exactly what happened and told her what I had wanted to say before Tamara cut me off. She was relived and calmed down considerably. I said that I would gladly do the dishes and mentioned that it would probably be best if I went to my nook after I finished and avoided any further confrontation with Tamara. She agreed!

When Jessica returned to the den, Tamara asked her loud enough for me to hear if she thought that since I wanted her to wear a maids uniform to do chores and in front of my friends that maybe she should have me serve them this weekend wearing one. They all laughed and made statements of agreement. Brittany piped up and said “I have a very cute one that I had custom made for me to wear to a costume party that might just fit Stan!” This got the loudest laugh of the evening. I was the only one not laughing but intently listening for Jessica’s response. She laughed with them for a minute but then said to Tamara “Stan explained to me the whole conversation and his intent”, “You really manipulated that conversation well”. There was a joking but serious tone in her reply but I don’t think anyone in the room missed its meaning. I was so relived to have her support.

I completed the dishes and was headed down the hall to my nook I passed to door opening to the den. Brittany spied me and half shouted to me “Are you headed to the bedroom to put on my little French maids uniform?” Very, Very funny I said!

I could hear their conversation from the nook and did not like any of what I herd. At least the conversation was not about me specifically. They were officially on the “men are scum topic” and nothing was going to change that.

Carol brought up that her husband was home in bed and not feeling well. Pam said men are such babies when they don’t feel well. Carol said “yes they are!” “And they expect you to tend to their every need all the time while they do their best to abandon any responsibility”. “Too true” Pam said. Apparently they had opened the bar because their laughter was becoming more than the conversation warranted. When the laughter died down Tamara added “Men are babies all the time not just when they are not feeling well.” Another round of laughter followed and Carol added “yea they throw a tantrum when they don’t get their way”. Pam added “They never clean up after themselves.” This went on with all of them adding their two cents worth with things like “They are always thinking about themselves” “They have no patience” “They are only able to do one thing at a time”. Brittany piped up and added “they always stare at women’s chest like they contain the last meal on earth!” I thought the roof would come off the place.

I guess Jessica was feeling a little bit guilty because she piped up in my defense that not all men are like that. The mood immediately shifted and all was quiet. Jessica said “We all have faults sure but look at Stan most men would have left the house at the prospect of being the only man in a house full of women”. “Most men would have been off quick as a flash to the bar or to play cards at friends.” I’m guessing the women were nodding in agreement and Pam said “yes that’s true”. She quickly pointed out some of better qualities like politeness. I was both proud and relived. Now I am hoping that the conversation would turn to something else almost anything else really.

Tamara was all to pleased that Jessica had brought up me in the conversation I could hear it in her voice. “You know Jessica” she said. Stan is pretty good as far as guys go but he is just a baby too. Jessica responded defensively “what do you mean”. He is not always polite and quite often impatient. “I know he is not perfect” but aren’t you being a little picky. “Perhaps I am” Tamara said “Maybe we women have just become too tolerant, expect to little from men because they are such babies.” Once again there was agreement from the women in the room. (I was about to loose my mind these women would agree with any statement if you gave them a few drinks). Jessica asked her to further explain herself. Tamara went on to say that “Women have spent years accepting and expecting very little of men.” “If our expectations were a bit higher or perhaps if we demanded more from them they would grow up a little and not be so immature.” “Too true” Pam and Brittany added.

Jessica piped in and said “Stan and I have pretty clear understanding and communications about what our expectations are.” “He is very responsive and understanding when I have a concern.” Carol added, “Yes he is sweet and more thoughtful and understanding than most men.” I was surprised by this vote of confidence and support from Carol. I was praying that would be the end of it.

Tamara sensed that mood had changed a little so she backed off a little at least on me. She continued though with slights on men and their babyish behavior. She pointed out that her ex had several particularly obnoxious and childish behaviors. Her least favorite was his selfishness. She pointed out that he was particularly selfish in the bedroom. He never seemed to care about her feelings or for her pleasure. She was also quick to point out that he did not possess the endowments necessary to please her. Another round of laughter from all the women ensued. She continued with her original point that “he did not even seem interested in her pleasure at all.”

Tamara immediately knew she had hit a home run with that one. For quite some time she let the other women go on about their men’s or ex’s lack of interest in their pleasure.
Most commented on how their men’s lack of size caused very poor performance in the bedroom.

After a while Tamara piped in “Jessica, you’ve been remarkably quiet on this issue?” “Dose Stan tend to your needs in the bedroom?” There were only some nervous chuckles at this question. Jessica again was quick to respond. “I don’t think it is appropriate for me to respond to that.” And added; “You are all talking about relationships that you are no longer in.” and “Stan and I are happily married and what happens in the bedroom is between us.”

She was defiantly getting some fresh flowers for that one!! More relive for me.

Chapter 3: WHAP

Tamara once again noted Jessica’s reluctance to bring me in on their man bashing discussion. So she changed tack quite quickly. Retuning to the topic of her ex husband she mentioned other thing that he did that was particularly childish even babyish “He could not keep his underpants clean”. “Even after I teased him, threatened him and told him I would put him back in diapers if he did not do a better job of cleaning himself up after using the potty.” “Once again it was like he did not even care that there were always huge brown stripes in the back and over lapping yellow stains in the front.” She had trouble getting the last bit out because the women were laughing and nodding there heads in agreement.

(This caused me a great deal of concern because Jessica had teased me about this on several occasions and I was worried she would mention that now.)

After a while Carol piped in and told Tamara “What a wonderful idea!”, and said that “I should start to threaten Mike with diapers if he did not improve his personal hygiene.” Then asked Tamara; “where she got the idea for that bit of inspiration?”

Tamara was clearly waiting for this question and her tone and demeanor was immediately evident. As was her preparedness with a response. She said it was a couple of things really but added it was afternoon when I was watching one of those TV talk shows that were heavily centered on the women’s lifestyle and issues. She said she thought the show was on Fox and the host was Judith Regan. The shows host held up a newly published magazine that she had found and talked about how much she was enjoying it. Pam interrupted with a chuckle and said “What? A magazine about putting boy’s and husbands in diapers for not keeping their panties clean.” Brittany nearly spit out her drink trying and coughed and sputtered as the other women joined in ruckus laughter.

Tamara let them have their little laugh and said “To be precise, yes exactly that, but that is not all.”The magazine is about more than just that, it is called “Whap” which means” “Women wHo Administer Punishment”! More laughter but not quite as ruckus as the last bit there was clearly a lot of curiosity in their brevity of laughter. Tamara was quick to notice that as well. She had been every bit as skillful in manipulating this conversation as she was with the one we had had earlier.

When the laughter turned to silence and all eyes were on her she continued her explanation of the magazine. She said it was published by women who had grown weary of their husband’s poor behavior and decided to do something about it. “Tit for Tat” she added “If they wanted to act like babies then these women would treat them like babies!” More laughter ensued. She added more and said “If there husbands were slobs or just chauvinistic pigs and referred to house hold chores as women’s work.” “Then they would dress them in a frilly apron or even maids uniforms. And make them do all the house hold chores!” The women did not hold back their laughter this time and there was much hilarity and a toast of agreement.

She once again let them enjoy themselves until one of them asked “How in the world do they get there men to do any of these things?” Tamara was prepared with an answer she was dieing to give. “That’s the best part” she said. “They use “Over the knee spanking” to whip the men into shape”. I thought Janet and Brittany were going to pee their panties in fits of laughter but Pam was clearly the most entertained and delighted with this latest bit of information. Tamara added “Most used a paddle or hair brush to administer the punishment.” “Most of them (the women in the magazines) seem to put them (the punished husbands) in timeout after their spanking to think about their bad behavior to drive the point home.”

Once again there was laughter shortened by clear curiosity. Tamara added “It seems the whole thing is derived from an older and more obscure form of punishment used by women to correct poor behavior in young men. “Something called “Petticoat Punishment”” she added. This drew some gasps and chuckles but clearly the women were holding back their thoughts and laughter wanting her to expound on the discussion.

Tamara said “It was a popular form of punishment in Europe over the last few centuries and that though it had become less popular it was still practiced by many women and even some here in the USA” Pam was the first to ask questions saying “I think I can guess a what “Petticoat Punishment” is but I would love to hear more about it.”

Tamara said “It started with mother putting their sons in ruffled panties under their kilts to keep the boys from rough housing and wanting to run off with their friends to avoid doing their chores.” “The boys clearly would not want to be discovered wearing very frilly panties so they would be quick to get their chores done and behave themselves in order to get their boys underwear back.” Once again there was much laughter and agreement. “If the boy’s attitude and behavior did not improve they would add a petticoat or slip under the kilt to drive the lesson home. They would add fuller and frillier petticoats as time wore on if they needed to add punishment.” I guess that is where the term “Petticoat Punishment” comes from?”

Tamara added “I think that is where the whole men should naught wear any underwear under their kilts comes from. Clearly the had been put in panties by the mothers or wives and had taken them off before joining their friends. When discovered wearing no underwear the simply stated that real men did not wear underwear under their kilts.” More laughter ensued.

Carol added; “So the reality is that real men, that is to say men who were behaving in a responsible way would have had underwear to wear but the childish ones who were not well behaved, boasted that they were real men and did not need them just to cover up their own naughtiness.” More laughter cut short by Pam adding “Men have not changed much over the years, the more childish or irresponsible their behavior the more likely they are to brag or boast about how manly they are!” The all laughed at this and agreed whole heartedly, even Jessica, much to my dismay and concern.

I was not the only one to pick up on this Tamara noticed to. Tamara added “This is what prompted me to say before that perhaps we expect or demand to little of our men. If more women and mothers were more like these women in the magazine and made their men earn the privilege of being men, or more precisely, by taking away their masculinity when they were acting immature the world would be a better place.” More laughter ensued!

Carol finally piped in with the question or statement that was on most of their minds. “I still don’t see how these women or any women for that matter would ever pull this off?”

Tamara answered with “I’m not sure but if we started when they were young (mothers with their young sons) that would be the easiest way clearly. But I never read the magazine to find out anymore.” “I did remember that I had a great Aunt that used to petticoat her son if he got out of line so I knew there was some validity to it.” She then added “I suppose they hit them wear it counts (I assume she was pointing to her crotch)” this got a few more chuckles. Brittany chimed in and said; “Men are like puppies you can lead them in all sorts of directions if you grab them by their leash.” (Again, I assume she was pointing at her crotch). More laughter and still more words of agreement followed.

Pam was quick to add “I wonder if that magazine is still around I would like to know more? It would be great entertainment if nothing more!” They all laughed in agreement at that.

I don’t know how long I sat frozen to the spot not even attempting to listen to TV program that was on. Not that I could hear it anyway I had turned it way down to better hear the conversation in the other room. I was not even aware of what was on the screen of my laptop or if I had even log online.

Many of the women had laughed enough and drunk enough that they need to go use the facilities. Jessica used the opportunity to check on me in the nook. She asked how I was doing and it took a minute to register with me that she had said something. Fine I said after a short delay. She chuckled and asked me if my slow and nervous response had anything to do with the conversation in the other room. She then asked me if I had caught any of it. A little I guess was my response. And how do you feel about what you heard? Disgusted and terrified I said. She chuckled and said “not to worry and left me there in a daze.”

It was with that moment of relief that I noticed that I was sporting a ragging hard on. Of all the things that happened that night that were bothersome to me this was the worst. Why did I react this way? Was I turned on by what these women were suggesting? I comforted my self that it was all the cleavage and the fact that my beautiful wife had come to my defense that has aroused me. I was not sure I had done a good job of convincing my self of this as my next thought was that I too was more curious about this crazy magazine.

When they all returned to the den Pam got out her laptop and suggested they look and see if the magazine was still available or being published. I knew that Pam had a link on her laptop to our internet browser so she could use the internet when she visited. I knew this because I had set up the link for her. Better yet I was the administrator on our browser so I thought there was a chance I could view what they were looking at on Pam’s computer. I was not exactly a computer expert but like I said I was good at figuring things out.

I turned the monitor a bit so I could still see it but it would not be so visible if someone walked down the hall. By the time I linked into Pam’s internet activity she had found a link to “Retro Systems” who was the publisher of the “WHAP” magazine. I could see that they were not longer publishing the magazine but that you could purchase an online subscription of the past magazines and that some were available for purchase from sites like “EBay”. There was also a photo of Judith Regan holding up the magazine and a short blurb about how much she had enjoyed it. (So Tamara was telling the truth about having seen this on TV) I was not the only one to notice this Pam pointed it out shortly after I discovered it.

They were in the process of lamenting the fact that the magazine was no longer being published and looking at some of explanations or teases for the content of the magazine.
Carol piped up that she was dieing to know more and that she would fork out for the cost of the first issue so they could see what it was all about.

While they were entering the information needed to subscribe to the first issue I was browsing the some of the content on the screen. It appears that this magazine did exist and that women in the magazine were bragging about punishing their husbands and teen boys. There was information on how they had dressed the men and boys as little girl’s in short frilly dresses if they acted immature. About how they had diapered them for childish behavior or if they lacked self control. There was more about how they made the men clean the house while wearing a houses coat and frilly apron if they fell behind in their chores. And there were pictures of some men in the most elaborate French maid’s uniforms doing the dishes and serving drinks their wife’s and her friends. There were also lots of pictures of the men over the women’s knees being spanked with their pants and or panties pulled down. Most were being spanked with a paddle or large hair brush. It was clear that these women were keen to “Feminize” or “Sissify” or both, the poorly behaved men and to use corporal punishment to correct the poorly behaved men or boys.

Carol spoke up at this point and said; “I could sure use one of those paddles or hair brushes.” Pam piped in as the laughter started “Maybe you should get both if Mike is as bad as you have made him out to be.” Louder and louder they got at Carols husbands expense.

I was sitting there trying to picture him over her knee with his pants (or even his panties) down and being spanked by her. It was not hard for me to picture her with a stern look on her face or the rage necessary to administer the spanking I had seen it on her many times before as she complained about her husband.

As I was taking it all in they completed the order and had begun to read the magazine. I could hear some of them mumbling as they attempted to read the information over Pam’s shoulder. Random chuckles and laughs ensued when finally Brittany suggested that Pam read it allowed since they could not all read it over her shoulder.

I too was busy reading the content of the page in front of me. I was able to read it several times over before they moved onto the next page. They were stopping to laugh and or comment on almost every paragraph. As I was patiently waiting for them to go to the next page I noticed that I was still quite aroused to the point it was becoming quite uncomfortable, which caused me still more unrest.

I was most anxious to see how these women were implementing this control over their husbands. After a couple of pages of pictures and stories of actual punishment was being administered including some sent in by readers we arrived at one women’s solution. Apparently she was the editor of the publication and was well versed in controlling men.
She suggested several ways to control men.

The first was rather strait forward and not nearly as manipulative or subversive as the ones that followed. She suggested sitting down with your husband or “Hubby” as they referred to them and point out their many faults and bad behaviors. She then listed some that many men might have.

* Throw a tantrum when he does not get his way

* Does not pick up after himself

* Constantly wants more and bigger more expensive toys

* Complains about the smallest amount of responsibility

* Lies – refuses to take responsibility for his own actions

* Has not learned the proper respect for authority (more specifically respect for the clearly superior women) in his life.
She continued on with what she considered the worst of common male behavior. These were things that she considered the most despicable and childish.

* Chauvinistic attitudes – being crass and or demeaning toward women

* Objectifying women – going to strip bars, pornography

* Starring at women’s chests like they contained the last meal on earth.

* Always wandering into places he does not belong (internet activities)

* Self gratification - masturbation

* Can’t keep from making messes in his underwear

* Premature ejaculation - poor performance in the bedroom
Too much of this was ringing a bell from the evenings prior conversations. Clearly Tamara had done her homework and was leading this whole discussion. I was most worried about and very uncertain exactly where she was going with all of this.

They took some time to go over this list of common male tendencies taking time to note how they had come to some of the same conclusions themselves.

The columnist then suggested that some sort of agreement be made between the man and the women on how they should go about correcting these behaviors. She suggested a point system. One in which a point or points would be given for each time the man was discovered in one of his undesirable behaviors. And that if he accumulated a certain number of points that She (the women) would be allowed to punish the man accordingly. Punishments would include spanking and on up to treating them as they behaved. More to the point like little children or babies. The more points they earned the more sever the punishment.

The subject or “Hubby” would be allowed a certain number of points per day or week. If they exceeded those points they would be punished accordingly. The more points they received the more extensive the punishment. For instance, if he only exceeded the point allotment by one or two points, perhaps a spanking and or timeout would be sufficient. If he exceeded it by more perhaps he would be put into panties and given additional chores to do in addition to the spanking. And so it went on to include total “Sissy maid” servitude and or complete “Sissy baby” treatment.

She also pointed out that the punishments should fit the crime. If the points were earned from behaviors that were childish or with lack of self-control then the “Sissy baby” punishment would be more appropriate. If he earned them with behavior that was chauvinistic or objectifying to women then perhaps the “Sissy maid” punishment would be better.

She pointed out that at times both may be appropriate and that he could spend the day as a “Sissy maid” and then be put to bed early as a “Sissy baby”.

Once there has been an agreement made between the women and the man as to just what behavior is acceptable and what is not. And a system established to grade him on it you have a foundation from which to work.

She recommended sitting down with “Hubby” and pointing out some of these faults in a constructive critique format. Once he has agreed that some of his behavior is less than desirable or even unacceptable then ask him how he intends to improve. At that point the women should discuss with him a system for measuring his progress (of lack there of). At this point the man has agreed that he need to do better and is at least conscious of the need for improvement.

She then suggested that the women step back for a week or so and just keep score. She said that undoubtedly the score would go up as the week progressed because your discussion about his poor behavior would be further from his mind.

At the end of the week if they can wait that long she needs to sit him down and point out to him his lack of progress. When he admits he has not done a lot to improve you have him right where you want him. Suggest to him that you might have a formula for motivating him. He will be reluctant at first but suggest in a playful way that since his behavior is childish that maybe the punishment should be as well. Tell him that you will spank him once for each point that exceeds the allotment agreed to. The number of points he is allowed should be fewer than the number of points he earned the week before because he needs to show improvement.

For the less patient women divide those points by seven and give him a daily allotment. She warned that this might not be as effective because the number of spanks earned might not be adequate to drive the lesson home. Waiting for a whole week should give him the opportunity to earn enough point to get his attention and keep it.

His first punishment should be very playful and not sever at all and be followed up as any good parent dose with love and comfort. For our purposes that means good sex! This will leave him a little conflicted as to weather he wants to actually improve or not. He won’t want the punishment or humiliation associated with it but he will look forward to the sex afterwards. She also recommended being aggressive or assertive in your love making after punishment by climbing on top or being frank with what you desire.

Once this has occurred you have started him down a path that can take him as far as you want to go. Over time you will imprint submissiveness on his subconscious.

When Pam had completed reading the last paragraph on the page there was stunned silence. Not just in the den but here in the nook too. Not that I was making much noise or talking to myself. But I was certainly stunned. This actually made a little sense. I still thought that it was a horrible idea and that it was wrong to its core. But what I had thought was completely impossible no longer seemed to be impossible. Impractical yes, but not impossible. With the right women pulling the strings and a man that is less objectionable than most this could actually happen. I could not believe what I was thinking and was completely lost in thought. When it dawned on me the silence in the other room was the result of these women having the same thoughts that I was that this was in fact possible.

I as the silence broke in the Den my thoughts came back to me and I was once again very disturbed by how all of this was affecting me. “Little Stanley” was still standing at attention and if anything was harder than before. Perhaps he was a little harder than he had ever been.

It also dawned on me that there were a number of women possibly even most who found it a thrill to put their husbands or boyfriends in embarrassing situations and watch them blush. I had had this thought on and off over the years but had always felt like women got off on taking men out of their comfort zone. It’s a status thing of sorts if they can cause a man to blush by doing or saying something to him that would normally cause him to react with some embarrassment, and then have him tolerate it and not even complain about it. It’s like they won the lottery, they have thru their own prowess, divine beauty or persuasion caused a man to react in a way that was contrary to his nature. They have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are in control. It’s like wearing the best most expensive clothing or jewelry. It shows all the other women around that they are powerful and in control. A real stay away from my man kind of statement, he is putty in my hands so don’t mess with me!

The more I thought about it the clearer it became. No wonder they always picked a time when there were lots of women or their friends around to embarrass you. It was always as much about showing her power and prowess to them as it was about how she thought it was cute that you blush. Deep down men know and understand this. When we are in these situations and don’t react but let them get away with it. We are submitting to them, they know it and subconsciously we know it.

I remember this happening to me quite frequently in the past. There have always been girls / women who went out of there way to cause me some sort of embarrassment. I always thought this was a sort of flirting. Flirting it is but there is more to it than that they are staking a claim, feeling us out to see if we will reject them. If our only reaction is to blush or shy away they know we are interested in them. Worse yet all the women who witness it will know that we are interested in them.

Come to think of it my wife is one of these women. She loves to embarrass me in front of her friends. Oh its nothing like what they have talking about in the Den over the last little bit. But she is definitely turned on by my occasionally embarrassment.

Chapter 4: Seducing the truth

As I was lost in my thoughts Jessica was telling the others that she had a wonderful night but need to get some sleep. She invited them to retire when ever they wanted to but warned them not to get too carried away in their whimsical and fanciful research.

I was caught completely unaware as she entered the nook to retrieve me and retire to the bedroom. She witnessed my dazed look and confused state as she tried to bring back around to reality. She chuckled a bit and asked me if I heard any more of their conversation. Yes, I replied quietly. She chuckled again and asked if I was still freighted. I again replied; Yes, again even more quietly and with more reservation. As she tried to sum up my feelings she said “come on sweetie lets go to bed”. As we arrived in the bedroom I quickly undressed and waited for Jessica to return from the bathroom. When she came back toward the bed I noticed that she was wearing one of her “lets play” teddies under her satin robe.

While I was waiting my thoughts became my own and I remembered that Jessica had come to my defense on a couple of different occasions this evening and I was anxious to let her know how grateful I was. As she approached I quickly rose to me feet and embraced her. After a long passionate kiss I said thank you. She smiled in amusement and curiosity and asked “For what exactly?” I smiled back and said mostly for being a wonderful wife and companion, but more specifically for come to my aid and defense this evening. Once again she smiled and we engaged in another long passionate kiss.

She thanked me for being so helpful with all the preparations, dinner and the dishes, more specifically for being patient and holding your tongue when I know you wanted to react to some of the taunting and teasing the others thru at you tonight. With that she pushed me over backward onto the bed and took off her robe and joined me on the bed.

Right away she noticed that I was rock hard and a little short of breath. She said “I see that I am not the only one who is in the mood tonight.” As we began to embrace and fondle one another she reached into my underpants and pulled out “little Stanley”. She thought for a moment chuckled under breath and asked me if I was so aroused because I was so anxious to thank her for coming to my defense, or if it was the evening’s conversation that has me so enamored? Upon her asking the question my penis throbbed and though I did not think it was possible got a little harder. She had noticed my reaction and chuckled but did not give me the opportunity to respond to her question. We made wild and passionate love that night and I was careful to make sure she was enjoying it as much as I was.

As we lounged in the aftermath of a great love making session something odd happened. “little Stanley” never let up he was as hard as ever. She snuggled up next to me and fondled him and smiled. She took a minuet to sort out her thoughts. She smiled and gave men that I bet I know what you are thinking look and started to ask me some questions.

She started with; “Can you believe how much animosity Tamara has toward men?” No I cannot I replied. She seams to really hate men, or at the very least she enjoys humiliating berating them every chance she gets. Jessica once again laughed. But I proceeded on. The rest of the guests are don’t have too much better of an outlook than she dose. She again chuckled. “No I guess not” She said. Jessica though for a moment and replied; “No wonder men skip out on these little get-togethers whenever possible.” Now I chuckled too.

Bravely she continued on to the subject I knew she was dieing to get to. That magazine! She just put it out there. “What did you think when Tamara mentioned seeing the talk show about the magazine?” I chuckled mostly because I knew it was hard for her to approach this subject but she really wanted to know what I thought. I answered truthfully and said; I thought that she was just blowing smoke. I thought she made the whole thing up. She smiled and said “So did I”. “So” she said “Did you hear the part of the conversation where we went online and found the publication that she said the talk show had mentioned.” I thought for a moment because I was not sure how much I should admit that I had heard and seen. But finally decided I would tell the truth about this at least. Yes;I caught that part! She chuckled again. I continued again; it really caught me off guard because I was so sure she was pulling our / your legs. She chuckled again and said “Yes, it caught me off guard too.”

There was a long pause as though she was carefully contemplating her next question. But finally she came out with it. “You know she intended for you to hear all or most of that conversation” “You were every bit as much a target of that information as we were.” My cock twitched when she mentioned this. It was not until then did I realize that she had been holding and fondling it the whole time. At that point she did not really need to hear my answer but she wanted to hear it anyway, just to see how I phrased it. The best thing I could think of to say was; yesshe’s has always had it out for me. But at least now I know that it’s not just me she feels that way about. She feels that way about all men, I added.

Jessica thought about that for a minute, that and the meaning of my cock twitching when she brought it up. But it was as if she was reading my mind “she dose thinks that way about all men not just you” she replied.

“How much did you catch about the content of that magazine”? She said, again noticing that my cock had twitched at the mere mention of it.A little; I lied. She chuckled again and said “Just a little huh”? I only smiled in response. Once again she chuckled a bit under her breath but went on to say “Pretty odd huh”? Yes; I answered immediately. But once again my cock twitched a little, which did not go unnoticed to either of us.

It was then that it dawned on me that there was know way I could lie to her about any of this. (Little Stanley) was like Pinocchio down there. Not really revealing when I lied but he was sure giving me away as far as what parts of this conversation aroused me.

She paused for a moment trying to guess what I was thinking. I don’t think she did exactly but she probably had a fair idea because she did not rush the conversation. It was like she wanted me to give all of it good consideration.

“Did any of it strike you as particularly disturbing?” or she added with emphases “interesting?” My cock twitched again so I knew I could not lie, so I tried humor “All of it” I said. She giggled because my attempt at humor was not lost on her. “So what was it exactly that you found all of it disturbing or interesting?” Once again my cock twitched when she mentioned the word “interesting”. Knowing that I could not really lie about the fact that, at least on some level, I found the content of the magazine arousing, I searched for a good response. I was not exactly certain what it was in the content that did arouse me. But I knew it did and that Jessica was as anxious about drawing conclusions as I was. So I once again went the honest approach. Both; I said. She chuckled again thinking that I was once again trying to use quick wit and humor to avoid telling her what was on my mind. She said “I think you need to be more specific with a grin.”

I sighed but not with relief. This caused a giggle from her but she stifled it because she wanted to hear what I had to say.

I’ll start with the disturbing part to begin with.

* The fact that there are women out there who think little of their husbands comes as no surprise to anyone. Nor dose the fact that some think of them as nothing but a meal ticket and or second or even third class. But the fact that they would publish a magazine to encourage other women to think the same way was is a bit disturbing.

* The fact that they spank and or paddle their husbands to punish them is very disturbing. What ever happened to partnership or cooperation?
I could go on a bit there are other things about it that are disturbing but I think you get the idea. She chuckled again and said yes I get the point.

“So what about it did you find interesting?” I giggled this time and said; I knew we were going to get around to that. Several things actually, I had her undivided attention now and I knew it.

* The fact that there are certain types of behaviors that seems to be a challenge for men in general.
I know, I know I was really playing it safe with an answer like that but I wanted to feel Jessica out about all of this just as much as she wanted to with me.

* The fact that all these character flaws seem to fall into a couple of categories; “childish” and “chauvinistic”. But I guess most faults or flaws in character are based in selfishness and immaturity; I added.
She once again giggled at not only my answer but the fact that I had indeed given the whole thing clear thought.

I continued with my thoughts;

* The whole “Petticoat punishment” thing is interesting. As well as some of the history of it that was discussed. “Panties and petticoats under Kilts”? I mumbled but not realizing I had done it out loud.
This caused another giggle from Jessica as well as another twitch from my cock. She said “Continue”.

* “Tit for tat” I said. Actually making their husbands or teen sons clean the house wearing an apron or even a maids dress if they act in a chauvinistic way or even hint that household chores is women’s work. Actually treating them like toddlers or babies if they are immature. And the fact that the men or boys actually allow it to happen, or more precisely they succumb to it Once again mumbling out load and not realizing it.
Jessica did not giggle this time but did note that my cock continued to twitch but waited patiently for me to continue on.

I paused for quiet some time before continuing on. My head was reeling with all the thoughts I was having as well as wondering what Jessica’s thought were about all of this. So I asked her a question. Do you think it is true, about the women in Europe using petticoat punishment? I felt I had been frank enough with her about all of this and it was my turn to feel her out a little on her thoughts.

She too thought for a minute before responding. But replied; “yes I do”. “I am not sure exactly to what extent or if the facts are all exactly correct but I think there is some truth to it actually going on.” These were my thoughts exactly. She continued on; “we could find out easy enough though with a little research on the internet.” There was a puzzled look on her face. I was not sure if she was thinking about the research or the fact that my cock had continued to twitch and reach full hardness during this latest conversation. I know that I was not thinking at all about the damn research at all.

“Did you catch the part about how the women in the magazine suggested women implement these; Punishments”? Yes; I quickly responded. My quick response was not lost on her and she giggled about it. “And?” She said. My turn to chuckle a bit. But I did not respond instead I said; I have been very frank and open with you about all of this it’s my turn. What do you think about it?

She chuckled herself and said “Yes you’ve been very frank and open with me about all of this and I thank you for that”. Then went on; “I suppose it is my turn.”

I was astounded about how she suggested that women go about it, for a couple of reasons actually.

* At first glance you would think that is a BDSM type of a publication and that the women would not care at all about what the man thought or felt. It simply about them being in control. “I am sure that is what Tamara sees in it” She added. But it was interesting to me that there was a bit more to it if you looked. There was an underlying message in her explanation. And that was correcting the undesired behavior. It was like she was giving the men or boys an out. Simply correct the bad behavior to avoid the consequences. It’s also true that she expected that the subjects would fail to show any improvement and seemed to delight in punishing them for it. “True the whole thing is a bit totalitarian” she mumbled under her breath this time.

* But it was interesting that she suggested sitting down with the subject and coming to an agreement with the individual about how some of his behavior was not appropriated and needed to be corrected. Granted this would not be you average goal setting session or even constructive criticism for that matter. But it has a hint of both. She defiantly had a goal in mind with the little sessions she recommended but she wanted to lead the subject not just dictate to them. In a way lead them to their own conclusions about their behavior before she smacks them across the face with the punishment for it.”
As Jessica put it “guilt them into submission”. I chuckled a bit but we both sat for a moment in reflection of our conversation.

I broke the silence first. “Jessica” I said. I had a thought about this subject earlier. An epiphany really that I want to share with you. “But” I added. I need you to hear me out on it, and I need you to promise me you will give me your honest opinion and not tell anyone else what I say. She giggled and promised that she would do as I asked.

So I told her about my thoughts on how women liked to embarrass and or humiliate their men in front of others. I told her about my thoughts on how women would tease a man or boy that they were interested in to see how they react. If the men or boys allow the teasing and don’t react in a way that men would be expected to react. This told the women or girl that the boy or man liked her or was interested. I told her about my thoughts over the years about how women liked or got off on taking men out of their comfort zone. How it was a status thing of sorts if they can cause a man to blush by doing or saying something to him that would normally cause him to react with some embarrassment, and then have him tolerate it and not even complain about it. It’s like they won the lottery, they have thru their own prowess and divine beauty or persuasion caused a man to react in a way that was contrary to his nature. I told her I thought if they can accomplish it they have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are in control. It’s like wearing the best most expensive clothing or jewelry. It shows all the other women around that they are powerful and in control. A real stay away from my man kind of statement, he is putty in my hands so don’t mess with me!

I also told her I thought that was why women always picked a time when there were lots of women or their friends around to embarrass you. It was always as much about showing her power and prowess to them as it was about how she thought it was cute that you blush. I told her my thoughts about how deep down men know and understand this. When we are in these situations and don’t react but let them get away with it.
That we are submitting to them, they know it and subconsciously we know it too.

She chuckled again but she was clearly deep in thought about all that I had said. This did not stop her from fondling and holding the truth barometer between my legs. After a moment of reflection she responded to my hypothesis.

I think you are exactly right Stan. We do all those things you just said not just the women or girls but the men and boys too. “That is remarkably insightful of you!” She said. Women have always done this I think and yes it starts with the playful teasing of pre teens and teens. Heck I think even mothers do this to their sons to a degree. And women think that men are insensitive thoughtless fools whose concerns rarely go beyond the end of the penises. And she laughed.

Some time past as we both sat reflecting on the discussion and our thoughts. She broke the silence with some apprehension in her voice but with a seductive tone. She said; you know I think that there is another side to this discussion besides the “disturbing” and “interesting” ones? “Oh” I said and what would that be? “Arousing” she replied. I am not sure if it was due to the subject or the seductive tone in her voice but my cock throbbed as she suggested this last subject.

She said I have been having some interesting thoughts as well. Do you think there is a chance that the magazine was written for the benefit of the “Hubbies” or “Sissies” that are in them rather than the Wife’s or mothers. Thought never crossed my mind I said. She laughed but out loud this time. “You may not have but little Stanley here certainly has”.

What do you mean exactly? I said with a nervous chuckle.

You do know that the BDSM and other fetish magazines are published for and purchased by the submissive. Dominatrix only exist because men pay them do be that. I guess very few women are really truly dominate like that. It pays really well so they act the part well. The Dominatrix publish not purchase these magazines because it makes them money. I am guessing that this WHAP magazine is the same thing.

I did not immediately respond but I was thinking that she was exactly correct. Wondering why I had not come to the same conclusion that she did. Finally I answered “Yes suppose it is”.

She giggled again and said; you may not have thought of it but “little Stanley” here proves my point at least to an extent.

I was thinking exactly that even though I did not admit it. Do you suppose my line of thinking about women teasing or embarrassing men and yours about the magazine being written for the “Sissies” are intermingled? She looked puzzled and intrigued and asked me to continue.

Those BDSM magazines are written and cater to the submissive right? Those sub’s who purchase the magazines and are into that lifestyle are thought to have arrived there because at some point in their life they were punished by someone who not only had authority over them but was someone who they were attracted to as well. They confused, tied or linked the punishment to the excitement they felt from the attraction. Like if you were attracted to a Nun and the only attention she ever gave you was to punish or even spank you. They often acted out just to receive the attention. I would venture to guess that many if not all of these men in the BDSM community entered with this type of common history or experience. The sexual tension they felt in early puberty was forever linked to being punished or even humiliated.

If that is the case in the BDSM community is it not likely that the same is true with other fetishes. They had some type of experience in early puberty that they linked with the sexual tension they were feeling at the time. Jessica looked intrigued but did not interrupt my thoughts. I continued on to say; if some young men had experienced some of this petticoat punishment could they have not linked their sexual tension to it just as those who were spanked. I went on perhaps they experienced both and linked both to their sexual tension, needs and desires.

She finally spoke up in agreement with what I had said. She questioned though how many young boys would have experienced actual “Petticoat punishment”. Not many she guessed.

I said what if their experiences were less intense than actual “Petticoat punishment” but were more isolated incidence that happened at a time of great sexual tension? It was a question but the rhetorical type I was more thinking out loud that expecting a response.

She piped in at this point and said “Perhaps like one of those more innocent situations you mentioned before when a women or girl teases a man or boy to check their response or reaction”? Her question to was more rhetorical and thinking out loud.

“I guess so” I said but I would guess in this case it would need to be a little more intense or focused in a particular direction. One possible scenario would be like when a older sister is babysitting a younger brother and invites friends over to visit. They decide to have a little fun with the younger bother and play dress up. If the young boy had a crush on one his older sisters friends he might swallow his pride at being feminized just because he enjoys the attention he is getting from his sisters friends.

Jessica’s eyes lit up when I said this. I’m not sure if it was because my cock had reacted in a similar way during my last thoughts or if she too thought this was likely.

She said; I think you are on to something there. This is not just possible but likely! Then she looked me in the eye then down at my cock and back to my eyes. Do you think that your reaction or more to the point “little Stanley’s” reaction to this whole discussion is at least on a subconscious level tied to a similar experience in your past? This time the question was not rhetorical and she waited for a response.

I was sure she was right but I was busy thinking back to my past to see if I could remember anything like that. “I remembered visiting my Aunt and Uncle when I was in my early teens. My older cousin (a girl) had some friends over to visit. Several of them I was very attracted to and they teased the hell out of me.” This time I knew I was thinking out loud. So I added I don’t really think they had any sort of love interest in me. I think it was more a competition between them to see which of them could get away with the most before I would react. I remember reacting a couple of times but I also remember holding back quite a bit because I was enjoying the attention.

Jessica looked at me in a knowing sort of way. She said; I remember doing those same sorts of things with my friends to their younger brothers. She chuckled at that and then added; I never thought about what was happening to the young man at the time.

“I remember having a lot of wet dreams about that little visit” Again I was thinking out loud without realizing it. Jessica’s laughter alerted me to the fact that this last thought I had not kept to myself. That and the fact that my cock was once again had as it could be.

I needed to try and regain a little control here so I asked her; did you enjoy teasing and embarrassing men? Dose it empower you?

A simple “Yes” was all I got but the sly smile was more telling.

I pressed further; do you enjoy teasing me?

A simple “Yes” this time followed by maniacal giggling.

Do you enjoy teasing me or causing me embarrassment in front of your friends?

“Yes”. This time followed by more maniacal giggling.

Is it a simply gratifying for you or dose it arouse you?

This she had to think about for a minuet. She said both I guess.

I thought that was the case.

How so? She asked

I chucked at this. You seem to be more in the mood on evenings when you have put me in one of these situations.

She followed with; do you enjoy being teased by me? She was not even looking at my face she was relying total on my cock for this response. She was not disappointed either. I thought she would pee her pants trying not to laugh so loudly as to alert the others in the house.

She regained her composure and asks me if I was also aroused by her teasing me.

Once again my cock gave me away. I knew it was true but did not want to admit it. She however waited for my response she wanted to hear me say it.

“Yes” I said. I had not ever though about it before tonight but I guess the answer is yes! I think on a subconscious level my arousal is linked to yours. If I sense that you are enjoying it or being aroused by it my arousal peaks as well.

She giggled and thought about that for a min.

I was getting a few other questions (in spite of my arousal) that I wanted answered. Have you ever taken this teasing to the level of cross dressing any of these unsuspecting boys?

She had to think for a minuet about that but in a fit of laughter she said emphaticly yes!

She told me a brief story about dressing one of her friends little brothers in cheerleader outfits and leotards and tutus. She laughed and reminisced for a while.

I broke her thoughts for after a minuet and asked her if she thought the boy had a crush on any of them? And if so do you think it curbed or overcame his natural reluctance to participate?

It took her no time to think about it at all she answered yes to both.

So do you think he is secretly a cross dresser now?

She giggle at this thought confessed it was more than likely.

I was so aroused at that point that I shut her up with a long passionate kiss followed again by some of the most passionate love making we had ever experienced.

I was so exhausted when we got done that I just wanted to get some rest. We took turns going to the restroom before settling into bed. When I returned to bed she spooned me and asked me if I could ever remember being cross dressed as a boy or teen. I had not thought about it since it first came up as my mind was occupied with other thoughts. Not that I remember off the top of my head I’ll have to think about it for a minuet. I was so sleepy I did not think I would be able to concentrate very well. I also wondered if I wanted to remember it if I did. Or for that matter, if I wanted to admit it to Jessica, if it did happen.

While I was having this little debate in my head Jessica reached around and grabbed a hold of my cock. She giggled once again. Despite of my dismay astonishment “Little Stanley” was once again at full attention. I was completely spent I have no idea who he managed it or where he got the energy to be firm let alone rock hard.

She said you go right on thinking about it I will just keep “little Stanley” here warm while you do. After several long minuets she broke the silence and said. “Nothing yet?” “No” I said. She said I want you to keep thinking about it over the next couple of days I would be very interested to know about it.

Jokingly I said “Why were you thinking of cross dressing me if I do”? It was out of my mouth before I could stop it. I knew I was going to regret it.

She giggled again and said I don’t know I was considering it. As she said it my cock throbbed once again. She giggled some more.

I asked her if she was getting turned on by the thought of cross dressing me.

She giggled again and answered “Yes” But not as much as you I think, as she squeezed my ever hardening cock.

And just what was it you were envisioning when you were considering cross dressing me?

She chuckled again and said “That little French maid outfit Brittany mentioned”.

I was afraid you were going to say that!

“So you were thinking about it too” She said with a giggle.

Honestly she was reminding me a lot of a school girl with all the giggling she was doing.

I wanted to deny it but my cock was about to explode.

She smiled and said to me that we really need to something about this or you are going to have one horrendous case of blue balls.

Of course I was keen to see some relief so I asked her what she had in mind.

I’m to sore from the previous two go rounds to have you inside me so we will have to do something else.

What do you suggest?

I desperately wanted a blow job but that was not something that she enjoyed much so I never brought it up, occasionally she would offer so I had my hopes up.

I could give you a blow job. She said with a sly smile. But “little Jessica” is worked up a bit to from all this talk so I want you to return the favor.

I was so excited at the thought of her giving me a blow job I glazed right over the last of what she said. “Ok!” She was on top of me in a flash. It was only when she had her crotch in my face and my cock in her mouth that I realized that the previous two sessions of love making had left her pussy full of my cum. Just about the time this dawned on me she sat up pushing herself away from my cock so she could ride my tongue thoroughly.

While I was struggling for air and swallowing my own cum, she was offering words of encouragement. I had never known her to be quite as forward or as frank. But she was sure being both. While rubbing my cock to keep it hard she said to me “Oh yea baby lick me good! I am so hot and wet just thinking about dressing you in that little French maid uniform” I stopped thinking about the cum I was eating and started to think about how aroused she was at the thought of dressing me up in that uniform. More to the point I was thinking about how aroused I was thinking about her dressing me up in that uniform.

She had quite an intense orgasm after a few minuets and leaned forward so I could catch a breath. The she sucked my cock back into her mouth. Just about the time I was about to explode she withdrew enough to ask me if it excited me to think about her dressing me up in the maids outfit and parading me in front of her friends and mother. I exploded onto her face with what ever cum I had left.

It was a lot for me to take in and I was stunned at what had just happened and how it had happened.

She rolled off me in fits of giggles and went to the sink to wash her face. When she returned she was still giggling and smirking at me. She said; wow that was some of the most incredible sex I have ever had! She expected a response from me and waited with a smile.

Yes it was incredible! I did not have the energy for more. But I added your not really thinking of dressing me in a maids uniform and parading me in front of your friends and mother are you?

If it means more sex like that mister you are going to spend a lot of time in that little French maid’s uniform, followed with a giggle and a smile.

I groaned but was too tired to protest so I rolled over and went to sleep.

Chapter 5: Jessica’s victorious return

Jessica could see that I was completely out of it and decided to see if our guests had retired. It did not take long before her suspicions were confirmed, she could hear the laughter coming from the den before she got half was down the stairs. Just as she thought all of the women were still in the den and discussing the same topic.

Jessica was grinning from ear to ear as she entered the room. Her hair was disheveled and it was apparent that she was very satisfied. She knew that she was gloating a bit as none of the others in the room were going to enjoy the type of love making that she had just experienced. The only one who might even have the possibility of it was Carol who could return home to her husband. Jessica new this was a long shot because she knew that the other women in the room had worked her into a frenzy of man hatred.

But there was more than one reason that she was gloating a bit. Tamara was the first to notice Jessica enter the room. Tamara notified the others of Jessica’s entrance buy saying “Don’t you look like the cat that ate the canary!”. Jessica just smiled and “Yes I suppose I do”.

Jessica new what the questioning looks she was getting from the other was for but she was not going to give up the information that easily. She needed some time to think and formulate a plan.

Stan had been set up for a fall by these women including his wife Jessica. A trap was set and all of the pieces had been put in place. But Stan had not fallen into the trap the way that all of these women had expected him too. Jessica new this, but the others were waiting with baited breath to find out. The other women had expected Stan to loose his temper when Tamara and led him into the discussion about the “French maids uniform”. But he had not. Jessica however had believed that he would behave himself and hold his tongue well. He had behaved just like she hoped he would she had even made a wager with the others about it. She was very proud of her husband and not just for his restraint in this situation.

Of course she did not have anything to lose in the wager at all, but the subject of the wager Stan he had a lot ridding on it even though he had no idea. Stan had won in a big way tonight but only Jessica knew exactly how big. She and the others had plotted to get Stan into that French maids uniform for weeks. When Jessica’s mother had approached her with the idea (that had originated with Tamara of course) she thought it was cute and funny. She knew that Tamara and her mother had a more serious purpose and intent than she thought was necessary or prudent. That’s where the wager comes into place. Tamara and Pam thought that Stan would fall head long into the trap and wind up being in a constant state of punishment like the subjects in the magazine. Tamara knew Stan better than they did and was sure he would not. So if Jessica was right and he acted and behaved in a far more mature and appropriate manor that her Mother and Tamara thought he would, Stan would be spared the whole thing. If Pam and Tamara were right and Stan lost his cool and acted immaturely, then Stan would be theirs to punish until they all felt he learned his lesson.

Tamara and the others knew they had lost on the wager on the “French maid uniform” discussion. But there were other wagers as well and that is what they were all looking to Jessica to find out.

The other wagers revolved around Brittany and her over large bust. Brittany and Janet had gotten into the fray because Jessica had mentioned it to them one day while they were having lunch. Jessica had told them about the magazine and it’s content during the lunch. Brittany was most intrigued with the part about the men getting into trouble for staring at women’s chests. She had forged most of her self-esteem and made a fortune from getting men to stare at the breasts. The thought that some of them might be getting into trouble for it or even punished delighted her to no end. That’s how and why she and Janet came to be invited for the weekend.

The women had decided that there should be more than one temptation as it were for Stan on this weekend. When Brittany shared her feelings with me on how this intrigued her I decided that this could be another way we could tempt Stan. Brittany was the obvious choice for this temptation because she had the most experience garnering attention to her chest.

When Jessica suggested this to her Mother and Tamara they thought it was a great idea. So the wager became this. If Stan was caught sting at Brittany’s chest so intently that he failed to notice that all conversation had stopped and all women were watching him as he stared. He would lose big time! Same as the other bet he would be punished until they thought he had learned his lesson. Jessica was not as convinced he would past this test but she was hopeful.

Tamara thought that we should up the anti a little. Jessica was not sure where she was going with it but heard her out. What if we tempted him a bit further with this breast thing? She said; what if we enhanced Brittany’s bust a little? Enhanced it enough that anyone who knew her would know her bust was larger than before. If he says anything about it we will get to punish him further. If his comments are more than a mere mention of her figure, they would get to punish him according to how bad the comments are. So Pam and Tamara had hooked up Brittany with some small breast forms, a larger bra and some fake nipples that would definitely show thru her bra and top.

They had tried several times that evening to catch him staring long enough to stop their conversation. But he had stopped starring each time before they could all notice and stop their conversation. The information that they were waiting to get from Jessica was to see if he had mentioned Brittany’s larger bust to them.

Tamara was sure that he would make a fool of himself right from the moment she came thru the door. Brittany had tried her best to make it so. But Stan had passed this test with flying colors too.

When Jessica answered there unspoken request with “Not even the slightest mention of them”. They were all very disappointed and even astonished.

Tamara was once again the first to break the ice. “So did he reeve you up and let you down”. In a joking but tell me the truth sort of way. This did not please Jessica at all! She reminded Tamara that she and Stan’s bedroom activities were none of your business. Then added; “You could not be further from the truth, He wound me up alright but, let down is not how you would describe what followed!” This left Tamara completely confounded. She had been looking forward to this weekend for some time and was certain that she was going to get to exact revenge and frustration on Stan. None of what she had planed on had come to pass.

Jessica had made the last statement for this reason alone. Stan had surpassed all her expectations and endured himself to her in ways she did not think possible. So she was not going follow thru with plans that the women had originally made. She needed to protect Stan from them. She also needed them for the new plans forming in her head.

Jessica finally spoke and said. “You all look like scorned puppies”! The fact that Stan did not react the way we expected him too is evidence that not all men as bad as we have been making them out to be over the last few weeks. She went on; don’t let your disappointment cloud your judgment.

She paused for a minuet to let them think and then said; perhaps all is not lost.
She said it with a sly smile and followed it with a giggle. Her new tone was not lost on the others and they waited for her to explain.

She said; Stan and I had a pretty good discussion about the magazine. During that discussion some things came up that I want to run past you.

None of the women spoke. She had their attention and they all nodded but did said nothing.

Jessica was tired and wanted to get to the point. Who do you think the target market is for the “WHAP” magazine? Who buys or subscribes to it?

The women looked puzzled and surprised by the question and looked to each other for answers.

This response is exactly what Jessica had expected. She giggled which only caused further confusion to the women. After a long pause Jessica interjected with “Who do you think buys BDSM and other fetish magazines and movies?”

The lights came on in the faces of the women after hearing her inquiry.

Jessica added; we’ve been duped a little ladies. And she chuckled. They all laughed a little but Jessica could tell they were lost in thought. Don’t be too hard on your selves I did not get there either until Stan brought some things up that led me to this understanding.

Jessica left them in there thoughts and continued on. We all got caught up in how cute and fun it would be to do some of the things we saw in the magazine. We took it at face value because we were seeing what we wanted to see.

Carol was first to come out verbally with her thoughts. “So what you are saying is that there are men out there who actually enjoy being humiliated and feminized by women?” The look on her face told Jessica that the answer came to her as she posed the question.

Jessica wanted the other to be clear about it as well and said “Do you think that there are actually men out there who enjoy being spanked, beaten and tortured?” The question was rhetorical and the other women took it to be so.

Tamara still had a deep questioning look on her face when she finally piped up. What was it that Stan said that led you these conclusions?

He asked me “Who would ever purchase such a magazine?”

I thought it was an odd question at first since he overheard us buying the online subscription. I responded with the question “What do you mean?” (This was not entirely true but I was not going to let all these women in on all my secrets) He responded to me with the same question that I responded to Carols question with. “Who buys BDSM magazines?” I felt as much a fool as you did when you came to the same understanding.

Pam said; none of this turned out anything like we were expecting it too did it? Her question too was rhetorical.

Tamara who Jessica new was the most disappointed said “Where do we go from here?” Jessica was not sure if she was aware that she had posed the question out loud. Not until Jessica giggled.

Jessica wanted to make a clear point to all of them that things had definitely changed and they were not going to proceed with any of there previous plans. She responded to Tamara’s inquiry with “Clearly things have changed!” “We have to reconsider everything.” “Stan gave us nothing to work with, no leverage at all to proceed as we had planed.” Then Jessica added; In light of our most recent conversation we need to give the whole thing more thought anyway.

Tamara reluctantly responded with “Yes I suppose you are right” But what about all the trouble we have gone to getting the custom made maids dress and everything?

What they had told Stan was not true at all. Brittany had not even been to a costume party this last Halloween. They chose to tell him it had been hers for a couple of reasons. First they had hoped to have him spend time wearing it as punishment for him staring at her chest and making her uncomfortable. (This too was a total fabrication because starring at Brittany’s chest would only flatter her not make her uncomfortable.) The second was because she was the closest to Stan in overall body size. The third reason they had not come to until they decided to enhance her bust for the evening. Since Brittany had a large bust Stan would need to fill out the costume as well. They all got a laugh when they thought of a Stan in the costume but the thought that he would have a large bust to contend with only made it better.

Jessica’s smile returned when she responded; “Yea it would be a shame to see it go to waste.”

The others perked up at her smile and tone. “I was sure looking forward to seeing Stan in that outfit” “It would be so cute!”

Look ladies it’s getting really late and we all need some rest. I will think on it and see if I can come up with an excuse to get him in it anyway.

Carol giggled and said; So you still want me to bring the uniform and accessories when I come by tomorrow? “Yes definitely” Jessica replied and they all giggled. But leave them in the car until the time is right.

Tamara was dying to be included in the fun too and said; I guess that would include me bringing the breast forms we will need to fill out bust? Yes of course Jessica giggled.

Jessica’s Mother Pam listened with particular intent t for Jessica’s response to this latest question because she has special ordered in some extra large breast forms for Stan and his maids dress. She was not sure that she would ever sell any breast forms of that size to her regular clientele. She was very much looking forward to seeing Stan in that uniform with the very large bust that he would be sporting.

The forms were a size 18 “Big and beautiful” form which should give even someone with Stan’s chest size a solid “G” to “H” cup breasts. These forms were made from very high quality silicone and would have a very natural feel and weight to them. They also had available a size 20 “Super Girl” breast form that was even larger. These were made from a lighter weight silicone with tiny air bubbles inside. They are not as heavy as the “Big Girls” and are a little firmer. Due to very large size of these forms the difference between them was not all that noticeable. The “Big Girls” were a little fuller and would give more cleavage and the “Super Girls” would project out a little more due to the different types of silicone used.

Pam had ordered both to ensure that they would get the proper fit for Stan and his little French maid’s uniform. She had never had a client request a form anywhere near that size and was not aware they were even made. Brittany turned her onto them from a web site she had found (www.thebreastformstore.com)that catered to cross-dressing and Transvestite community. The site also had the larger fake rubber nipples “Naughty Nipples” that they were hoping to have Stan wear with the forms. These “Naughty Nipples” came in 4 sizes small, medium and large and extra large. They were not sure which to get and the nice lady “Nancy” who they contacted at the store had included one free pair with each set of forms. So they got one pair of large and one pair of extra large. They had all laughed about how much more attention this would draw to the more than ample bust he would have.

There were also some nipples that were called “Queen Nipples” that had a much larger areole that was more natural in shape. The nipple was not as large or as hard and would not show thru the way the “Naughty Nipples” would, but was a far more natural feel. Jessica had suggested getting these as well just incase they decided he needed a more natural look and feel for an outfit other that the French maid uniform. The group of women looked puzzled when Jessica had suggested it they were not quite sure what her meaning was. Jessica noticed this right away and said “You know incase we take “him or her” out for a public appearance wearing something less theatrical.” They all laughed hysterically at this. Most of them had never considered a public appearance. Tamara was less shocked than the others she was kind of counting on it.

The evening ended with Jessica showing Carol and Tamara to the door and telling them all to follow her lead in the morning. They all giggled and went off home and to bed.

As Jessica climbed up the stairs she contemplated all that had happened and what all the possibilities were. She was not exactly sure how to proceed or where it would end but she was sure it was going to be fun and exciting. It would all be up to Stan how far it went. He had earned that she thought to herself, not just for his actions tonight but as long as she had known him. She chuckled quietly as she climbed into bed as she contemplated how Stan had reacted to the whole situation. He had been excited by some if not most of what he had deemed “Possible”. How far would Stan want to go? At what point would it stop being fun and exciting for Stan? It would be entirely up to Stan and she chuckled “Little Stanley” exactly where this would lead. With that thought she fell peacefully asleep.

Continued in Chapter 6 “The new plan”

Disclaimers:

* While the magazine “WHAP” referenced in this story was a really published. The references and examples I used in the story were made up and not actually in any of the magazines. I purchased one or two of the magazines when they were in circulation but I no longer have them. I loved them too much they wore out and were thrown out.

* I am not, nor have ever been, an English major. I am new to writing and I am sure that there are numerous mistakes in my grammar. If you have constructive criticism I welcome it. If you want to gripe and make fun keep it to your self!
I hope you enjoy the story. Obviously there is more yet to write. If you like it let me know!
Gallery Images by Cissy Crissy
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babyjessie
This is a great story! Especially since your new to writing. It is very well detealed, as welll as exciting. I couldn't stop reading it! Please continue, you have something very interesting on your hands ;)
Cissy Crissy
Thanks Jessie I will. I have a lot of things that I want to do with this foundation.

Cissy Crissy 
Being a sissy is soo much fun

funfayre
Brilliant! I love stories that subvert the forced fem genre. The visitors have all had terrible experiences with their men, and are hoping to engineer a forced fem situation on Stan. Unfortunately for them, Jessica, aided and abetted by Stan, is hoping to engineer a completely different scenario. Stan will still be wearing the maid's outfit, but it will be voluntary, and he will have the right of refusal for any activities he's uncomfortable with. It sounds as though he already does the bulk of the housework and cooking, so doing it in a maid's outfit probably won't be too much bother - especially if by doing so he can (a) wind up the house guests who'd imagined he'd be doing it under duress, and (b) burn off several hundred extra calories in bed before going to sleep that night :)

It's even possible that during the course of the weekend the house guests revise their opinions slightly - there are one or two exceptions to their general rules about men, and Stan's one of them :) With Jessica buying more realistic nipples for the breast forms as well, there's the potential for 'dress up' sessions (if Stan with the forms and Brittany are similar sizes, perhaps there's the possibility of Stan wearing Brittany's outfit and Brittany wearing the maid's dress for a few minutes at least before the weekend's out...).

Of course, especially if Stan goes out in public and (shock!) makes a reasonably passable girl, then there's a chance the attitude to him at work may mellow (very?) slightly. Not to mention future cross-dressing adventures...
Sissy Breeanna
Love the story and where you are going with it.

As I read funfayre's comments I really envisioned the women making stan wear something feminine at work from now on where he would become more accepted by the scorned women as long as he is dressed appropriately.

I guess only crissy knows.

funfayre

Love the story and where you are going with it.

As I read funfayre's comments I really envisioned the women making stan wear something feminine at work from now on where he would become more accepted by the scorned women as long as he is dressed appropriately.  

Maybe they'd find it easier to accept him as an "honorary girl" during the daytime (who they can still have fun with dressing up / doing 'maid stuff' at weekends) - after all, it's already been pointed out the company is not 'public facing', so he wouldn't have to worry about the possibility of ridicule by visitors.

And maybe in time some of the others in the company may realise that's it's not all men that are worthless - some are quite respectable - you just have to work hard at finding the right man (i.e. one who doesn't mind taking a slightly more subservient role in the relationship and is prepared to wear frillies from time to time)

Whatever happens in the story, I hope it retains its overall theme that you don't have to use force to get a man into frillies or rule over his life by fear - some will do it voluntarily and with good grace (which, unless you're power-mad with an over-inflated ego will probably work out as a better and more stable relationship than being an autocratic dictator of his life).
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.