Sissy Tami Maid
My Maids Uniforms
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello I thought that I would share a few picies of me in my maids uniforms. I hope you enjoy or get a laugh.

In this one Mistress V insists that I have an after dinner snack.

I win a prize for my outfit at a fetish event in AZ

This gal offered to teach me to dance so I could pick-up/seduce hot guys1

Mistress V wants to feed sissy desert and get back at her for dancing with the women above without permission. 2 birds with one pie!

Hope yoy got a good laugh anyway! 
Being a sissy is soo much fun
Gallery Images by Cissy Crissy
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

wittle_bwittany
nice story but wheres the pics?
Cissy Crissy
The pictures show up just fine when I posted them and when I opened the thread to ready your reply.

Can you see them now? Is anyone else having trouble seeing the photos I posted in this thread?

Thanks

Tami
Being a sissy is soo much fun

Baby Butch
I can see them Sissy Tami. Waah, I don't have a rocking horse. You make a pretty maid and do as you are told.
Dru
I can see 'em just fine too. Very naughty first piccie  I loved your pink maid outfit. Not a surprise you won an award.

Oh poor sissy was pied  Hopefully it didnt stain your outfit or ruin your day after that  I think your mistress and I would have words! grrr

Thanks for sharing you always look amazing 

prissysissytanya
very pretty, I think the dress needs to be taken up slightly :)
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.