Old Cappie reposted in its own thread
Rated PG
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I've been officially told off for mixing cappies. Apparently if you have underage cappies you can't mix them with cappies that do not have underage. It was also pointed out that the other cappie in the thread I had wasn't "work-safe". I don't see anyone doing this here, but if that is a worry, maybe we need to be rating our cappies like we do our stories? So that's what I will be doing from now on.

Just to make sure nobody has kittens over this, I was told by ChristieLuv herself that as long as this is in its own thread (and the comments also need to be kept PG), it was okay to repost it.

Cliques:

Gallery Images by KitaSparkles
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

I_wanna_be_babygirl
Even though it is underage, i think it was used it right context. I think its adorable as long as you can keep it pg like this. There adorable :)
KitaSparkles
Yeah - the problem was that I had it in a post with other cappies, one of which had nudity. Having someone underage as the subject is okay as long as it is not sexual, which I have never even considered doing.

Thank you for the compliment on it. :-)

Cliques:

Mina Silverwind
I love this caption very much, you have immense talent, great writing, and above all else a fantastic style.
Sissysummer
that is such a funny caption i just love it

Aeris_Jen
This is a nice funny caption, must be very embarrassing for daddy though
Prissie
I hope Lynn will help her mommy buy other nice presents for daddy, like panties and pantyhose and high heeled shoes :)

P
   Prissie

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.