XXX Back with a new cappie ~ Clarence's New Job
New cappie
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I'm back with a new one!  : Ok, it's only one now, but I promise more in the coming days. Let me know if you enjoy this one!!

Cliques:

Gallery Images by KitaSparkles
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babytephx
More more more. the first one was fantastic
Prissie
Glad to see you're back in action! Hope you're enjoying the young girl feminine spirit.

**curtsy**

Prissie
   Prissie

Princess_Mandy
great AB themed cappie Kita.
TiresiasRex
Holy Ka-pow!

KitaSparkles is BACK! And I love the TRUMAN SHOW-esque twist to "Clara's" adventures above. You have the makings of an ongoing story here....it could serve as a nice counterpart (hint, hint) to PrincessPottyPants' current story, "Alisa's Adventures in the Diaper Dimension."

(By the way, is it just me, or have you been absent for quite some time? Regardless of details, it's great to see you and your work again!)

diapered24/7
this one is awesome!
Robyn
Very nice! Love the baby sitter too.

LilGreg
I'm sure there is some spankies with some tender care afterwards in her future!!

Well done!
sarahpenguin
Oooh that was neat, and I liked the picture too :) Wish it was me so very very much! *hugs and waves and crinkly bottomy pats anna warm baby bottle obs formula*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.