R Kita the Leprechaun (Updated 320)
Me on March 17
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 : I had some fun on St. Patrick's Day at my friends' house! My cousin Lori had green hair ribbons, and I had got this huge sequined hair bow (my last name is Sparkles for a reason!) and, as you can see, Irish theme tights!

Cliques:

Gallery Images by KitaSparkles
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

AshleyAshes
I love that your stockings even match the theme of the day.  (
babytephx
haha very cute. love the pleating

Sissy Jenni
Hi. I adore the shamrock stockings!! The ribbons are nice too! :)
little_sara
Nice outfit...
Its all about the humiliation

Fem Prince C

Nice outfit...  

Agree. Nice themed picture . Pleased you had a great St Patrick's, Kita.
nappyedd1
Adorable. And cute
Me is baby    

KitaSparkles
Thanks so much everyone!  : Here's a few more!

Prissie

: I had some fun on St. Patrick's Day at my friends' house! My cousin Lori had green hair ribbons, and I had got this huge sequined hair bow (my last name is Sparkles for a reason!) and, as you can see, Irish theme tights!

You may have changed your nom de plume, you may be posting here instead of there, but you're still very much the same LVN that I (and others!) once knew. Whatever you wear, you wear it well and I luv the way you pose!

Long may the sweet divine feminine force be with you,

Prissie
   Prissie

Babykarter
Omg i love that outfit. You must tell me where did you get it?
KitaSparkles

Omg i love that outfit. You must tell me where did you get it?  

: Thank you!

The jumper was given to me by my Cousin Lori and Aunty Dixie. I am almost 100% sure that this is an altered little girl jumper, but once it was altered Lori realized it was too short for her. Fortunately for me - I am short.

The shirt my Aunty lent to me, the bow and tights came from Party Central or something like that. The bow was called a bow tie, but I saw it would work perfect in hair.

I no longer remember where I got the shoes ... sorry. They have to be either Etsy or Ebay buys, unless someone gave them to me. I just know I have had them for a few years now but the last couple they were hidden in a box and I didn't know which box they were in.

Cliques:

KS
You are a cutie I bet you had a lovely day!
Hugs!
Kimmie
stellaindiapers
cute picture

littlegirl19
I love the whole outfit! Simply adorable...
Babykarter
Id love to borrow that outfit sometime:)

Kadya
So cute.
And I really like the tights and ballerina's!!!!!  
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.