Why not?
Some pics of me
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
A few times before I have been burned by posting pictures. Thus this time I have blurred my features. It is sad that people can't be accepting of our differences that make us special, but I can't take the chance again.

To any who would ask, "Why the hell would you post pictures of yourself AGAIN anyway?" the answer is somewhat complex. I'll go with what Eva Peron says in the musical Evita (with very slight change):

"I had to let it happen, I had to change
Couldn't stay all my life down that hill
Looking out of the window, staying out of the sun
So I chose freedom
Running around, trying everything new..."

I can't possibly imagine me... being ME ... without sharing it with others. I can't spend my life hiding behind closed shades and hoping no one else will reveal my secret. As for the blurring - well, while I strive to overcome fear, there's also no need to hand someone the gun, is there?

A onesie I bought. It is a very warm and soft fabric.

My Hello Kitty summer pajamas.  : Can you tell what is peeking out below the hem?

I bet you can tell now! ;-)

Cliques:

Gallery Images by KitaSparkles
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

LittleBabyHannah
Ooh, those pictures are so cute! I especially liked the third one, you look adorable.
Baby Butch
You look very cute, just like a big baby girl.

Prissie
I never posed in a nappy before. I hope I'll find time to try it!

I'm wearing a nappy right now, so I know how nice it feels to get a good piccy of yourself while wearing one under a delightfully short skirt or dress.

Hopefully you'll have more privacy from nasty outsiders here in Sissykiss.

Luv for all you have done for LG and AB,

Prissie
SissyMichele
AWWWWWW!!!!! how cute you are Kita. Crissy Luv does do a good job here on this site of getting rid of the looky lous and keeping her children safe. BIG HUGS!!!
Hugs And Kissess: SissyMichele. I'm a boy in body, but a wittle girl at heart!

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:
Adam is the Pot. The outside shell but, nothing says you can put a ribbon around it hehe. Michele is the soil the center of which all my being is nurtured. Sissy Michele and Lil' Adam are the two flowers that blossems from them..

A song that helps me get through hard times:
Artist: Enigma / Album: The Cross of Changes / Song: Retun to Innocence, track 3. Very Powerful Message.

diaperedjessica
Very cute! :) The first one is just absolutly adorable.
Mellsissy
Cute pictures

Sissybaby Thuthy
Very cute!!!

:)
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.