R Because Mommy Works! an ABU Advertisement
No More Worries!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Tired of always juggling your baby's needs and your work projects completing at the same time? Don't you wish you could have that special moment when your Mother babysits your little one? Well ABUniverse has a brand new Diaper-Delivery Service and introducing a Brand New Diaper for their little one; for the Baby Girl you've always wanted.
Gallery Images by PissyPrincess
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Very creative Pissy Princess, just like a real AB type flyer. Watch out boys and men the women are taking over by putting us back in diapers.

Great job creating a different style of captions.
PissyPrincess

Watch out boys and men the women are taking over by putting us back in diapers.  

Especially if you're a scrawny little white boy who is clueless about Hispanic culture.

PissyPrincess
Thanks Butch, I'm glad you appreciate my work :)
BabyKitten
I love these! Please don't stop :D
Official Potty Training Failure!
Always looking to make new friends. Please PM me!

SissyDesiree
I love it! Do they spank, too? Oohhh!
PissyPrincess
Hey girls, I deleted the old picture and added a new one, it's not much but I thought that you would get the whole idea about the crux of the matter of why I wanted to post it. Hopefully you would appreciate it better, even though its not much to look at; there was no way I would have to reconstruct the entire paragraph allover again.

So just enjoy the repost

Baby Butch

Very creative with the female domnation theme and advertisement for AB Universe. The new Nana is looking like the take charge type.

Reminds me a little of PDQ as far as female domination. I like the Cushies diaper picture pasted in.

BTW - I made you another cappie to post later.

PissyPrincess

Posted by Baby Butch

Very creative with the female domnation theme and advertisement for AB Universe. The new Nana is looking like the take charge type.

Reminds me a little of PDQ as far as female domination. I like the Cushies diaper picture pasted in.

BTW - I made you another cappie to post later.

Well, nobody used he Latin Mom theme as a successful business executive; and I thought I would beat them to the punch. I look forward to seeing what you've got in store for me.And by the way, in case you don't remember the 'Modern Mommy' post, I have been working on another myself.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.