PG 13 Modern Mommy Article #3
A Tough Latina Judge shows no tolerance to those who try and make a mockery of her courtroom!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Gallery Images by PissyPrincess
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lucyhalessissy
Such a wonderful woman to take care of him like that

PissyPrincess
5 years of humiliation would be worth the college tuition she's paying for him, huh?

lucyhalessissy
@ PissyPrincess
  I would hopefully think so, but she looks so loving after all that coddiling, and treating I don't think his newly conditioned mind will ever want to leave

PissyPrincess
@ lucyhalessissy
  Well, maybe you are not wrong. What do you think "Judge Mommy" will have her big baby majoring in? Law possibly? And maybe he might be too much of a big baby to even make it out in the real world.

lucyhalessissy
@ PissyPrincess
  Oh, I'm sure she will have him in Law. He can either be her little court reporter. Or even better he can be the judge in a sissy outfit a squeaky gavel and all of his mommy's friends can come over and watch him give out sentences to his dollies. Or he may be put on trial for something he did and would have to defend himself with a pacifier in his mouth.

PissyPrincess
@ lucyhalessissy
  I love the second part. Really, that would be something.
Baby Butch
I like these cappies, you do a good job of laying out the story like a newspaper article. The judge is very strict to take a Juror and turn him into her baby. I bet the court nursery fills up every day!

Poor Baby Duffy, 5 years confined in diapers and no potty usage!
Great job with the caption Pissy Princess. *five kisses* : )

PissyPrincess
Especially when she makes him march down the hallways with her ushering him by hand with his diapers on full display

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.