R Modern Mommy Article #2
A hard nosed policewoman tells her story to the Modern Mommy of how she caught her sissy-baby culprit:
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
A hard nosed policewoman tells her story to the Modern Mommy of how she caught her sissy-baby culprit:

Gallery Images by PissyPrincess
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby james
I really enjoy your posts, I was wondering could you post the other modern mommy ones.. Thanks...

PissyPrincess

You read the first one? about the Business mommy? Dont worry, I will write another thanks for the comment

baby james
Yeah that's the one I was wanting to read again. Where she takes him on a business trip and she makes him start wearing diapers and when he goes back to his girlfriend he wets the bed and his boss mommy is waiting for him. 

Please Please repost! Thanks so much. 
You're work is much appreciated 

PissyPrincess
all you have to do is type in the key words [Mine, Mine, All Mine!] in the search bar
kryxel
when you do one of these can you use conrtrasting colors? or write out what is wrote below?
this one was hard to read white on light blue

PissyPrincess
Oh, well I was able to read it :)

BabyEric81
I loved it so much, that l read it a dozen times. Each time that l read it, l wish that
it was me that was happening too

PissyPrincess

You like the idea of a hot-blooded street tough Latina Police-mommy putting some White guy who thought he was slick enough to break the law into his place?

AlyssaDee
8 or 9 years ago I bought the three volumes of Modern Mommy Magazine from DPF. I was wondering, if this piece was  in anyway connected with those works. Also is this piece and the previously mentioned Modern Mommy Mags related to WHAP Magazine at all? There are similarity s that I just cannot seem to shake. Just wondering.

Hugs and Snugs,
Alyssa
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 

PissyPrincess
Nope, I wrote these articles all by myself; but I was inspired by reading the a relative of the WHAP ;)

PissyPrincess
I am not double-posting but I thought that you guys might want to look at an alternate version that implies Officer Mommy bonding with her baby after she makes detective.  Check it out or leave a comment.

http://ryuji-yazawa.deviantart.com/art/Modern-Mommy-Article-2-5-439392422?ga_submit_new=10%253A1408168064&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.