PG Loving my sissy shame!
Public humiliation
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Sissy Miss Crissy is in her proper place as she writes this: on her knees, fully dressed in petticoats and frilly dress smothered in sweet perfume , sucking her dildo while wetting her diapers! I love being such a baby girl and sharing my pansy prissy thoughts with my sissy sisters!
My messy diapers always remind me of my humiliating effeminate helplessness and infantile submissive weakness making me feel utterly emasculated and oh so girly! Sissy Miss Crissy 
Gallery Images by Sissy Miss Crissy
Display More Images
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Robyn
You are adorable. But, of course, that's not what a "man"like you wants to hear as he sucks a dildo pacifier and pee-pee's his diaper! 

If you could pick one person to walk through the door and catch Missy Prissy in all his sissy glory, who would that be? (giggle) Think about an ultimate humiliation. I think that would be fun to share with us (blush). 

Will you be my new sissy girlfriend?
Sissy Miss Crissy
 Robyn, you are SO SWEET! I'd love to be girlfriends! As to your comment "that's not what a man wants to hear" well, its obvious that i'm NOT A MAN!! First, I've been totally impotent for 35 years!
Thank you for calling me adorable!!
My messy diapers always remind me of my humiliating effeminate helplessness and infantile submissive weakness making me feel utterly emasculated and oh so girly! Sissy Miss Crissy 

maxine1987
wow weird
Fairy Boy
You look adorable!   
I'm just a sissy baby trying to figure myself out and find my place in the world. 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.