R Sissy Miss Crissy needs your advice girlfriends!
A Sissy dilemma!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi Girlfriends!  Sissy Miss Crissy needs your advice-  How do you feel about a sissy's being forced to satisfy a man orally? I've never had any gay desires  and the thought of being trained as a  submissive d ck sucker  terrifies  me! Must I accept this humiliating task to be a Perfect Prissy Pansy Princess?  Help!!

My messy diapers always remind me of my humiliating effeminate helplessness and infantile submissive weakness making me feel utterly emasculated and oh so girly! Sissy Miss Crissy 
Gallery Images by Sissy Miss Crissy
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
 I feel that if You don't want to then You shouldn't 
deedeesissy
There's a lot of old rubbish circulating about "to be a proper sissy you need to do this and do that" but its all down to you and how you feel about it - perhaps you wanna do that thing one day, but take it at your own pace, and be your own sissy - nothing's written on stone tablets!  

nylontoni
 I have found being with a man quite satisfying. Seeing a man getting off on oral and anal sex fulfills my gay fantasies. I love hot gay sex and so do my boyfriends. My wife and girlfriends enjoy watching me. The idea of being the submissive partner who is used is appealing to me. I'm always wearing pretty feminine outfits and lingerie which excites men. I expect great sex when I turn them on. I want to totally satisfy them.
Tinker
I just like the feel of the nappies and clothes, if that means I am not a proper sissy then so be it.

Baby Puss
You should never be forced, to do anything that you feel in your heart, goes against it feeling right for you. The fantasy, of being forced to do something, should still be up to the individual. I think that all makes some sense?      
kay3070
Hiya Crissy. The whole being "forced" to do anything in play is only that - roleplay. It's part of an agreed upon scenario  where nobody is doing anything that they don't want to but you have all the fun of "being made to do it". I think the best way to say it is: 'no force required but definitely preferred' :-)
    Here's the one simple common sense rule: If anybody ever attempts to force you to do anything out of your limits/comfort zone then leave.
     Like every body else has stated here - there is NO sissy rule book. The people that claim "sissies should do this" are idiots and usually ones that have no real experience outside of masturbation fantasies.
   xxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

sissybabysamantha2
Never do anything you are not happy with.  
Sissy Miss Crissy
Thanks for  the sweet support girlfriends!!
Sissy Miss Crissy sends Hugs and Kisses to you all!

Kneeling humbly in my messy diapers like a good girl

Sissy Miss Crissy
My messy diapers always remind me of my humiliating effeminate helplessness and infantile submissive weakness making me feel utterly emasculated and oh so girly! Sissy Miss Crissy 

julia_sophie
I would like to be the sissy
julia_sophie
Real sissies love cock.It completes you!! 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.