PG Introducing Sissy Miss Crissy!
My first post
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 Greetings Girls, from Sissy Miss Crissy!  I'm  an effeminate, submissive sissy girl who loves all things girly  as well as wearing diapers while dressing!  I've been a closet pansy for decades but have finally accepted my true destiny as  a petticoated  submissive dedicated to the adoration of  all my female superiors! 
I'd love hearing from like-minded girlfriends  to share dreams and girl talk. Hugs and kisses to my sweet sisters! 
My messy diapers always remind me of my humiliating effeminate helplessness and infantile submissive weakness making me feel utterly emasculated and oh so girly! Sissy Miss Crissy 
Gallery Images by Sissy Miss Crissy
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

dolliesissy
 welcome here sissy chrissy. ainrt them panties just adorably frilly. I have a paiers an they look and feel amazing ober my plastic panties an diapers.. nice to meet you an have fun.
sissybabysamantha2
Hi welcome here sissy Chrissy love your frilly panties 

Kimbaby
Hello, sissy miss Chrissy,nice to meet you hugs and kisses for you girlfriend. 

Sissy Miss Crissy
@ Kimbaby
  Thanks for your sweet comments! 
My messy diapers always remind me of my humiliating effeminate helplessness and infantile submissive weakness making me feel utterly emasculated and oh so girly! Sissy Miss Crissy 
kay3070
Hiya Chrissy! Welcome to the site, it's lovely to meet you. Glad to hear you have accepted your true position as a diaper wearing frilly pansy - there's no finer way to worship Mistress. There's plenty more of us on here so you are in good company - wishing you tons of fun.
    Big hugs!
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Sissy Miss Crissy
@ kay3070
  Thanks for tthe sweet support,  girlfriend! This prissy pansy is so shy and weak she needs to hear such kind words!Have a sweet sissy day ! Sissy Miss Crissy 

babyginagirl
Girlie hugs to you sweety!!! 
Alexia
Hi sissy Crissy - lovely panties, so cute!!  
Just wannabee a girl in lingerie 

Baby Butch
Nice panties for sure! Welcome to Sissy Kiss, nice to meet another new member.

pennysissy
Just love your panties. Would love to girl talk.

Pennysissy 

SissyGurlandrea
That's a pretty frilly dresss
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.