R Sissy Crissy loves being a messy missy!!
This sissy's humiliating confession of her development into a helplessly effeminate prissy pansy who now spends every night and at least a few hours of each day in her thick diapers and adorable pink plastic panties
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 Happy Holidays girlfriends! (And of course,  my most humble thanks to any of my female superiors who are graciously taking the time to read my shameful submission!) Sissy Miss Crissy is, as usual, kneeling humbly in her girlish clothes,  sweet perfume,  and wet, soiled diapers as she writes to you.

I realized last week that I had reached a milestone: 100 consecutive mornings of waking up in dirty diapers! I used to be so ashamed of this behavior, but I now embrace the crushing humiliation as a sissy's regular reminder of her submissive, girlish helplessness and infantile weakness. As the slimy fragrant  wastes swish over me with every movement,  I cannot help but be overcome with tearful thoughts of how totally my sissy lifestyle now controls my existence!  I
I'll keep this short,  girls- I just wanted to encourage any hesitant diaper lovers to give in to this wonderful expression of your prissy pansy  personality!  After a while you'll find yourself looking forward to feeling the joy of babyish behavior!  And every  messy diaper  reinforces your sweet sissy shame  and effeminate nature. 
Thanks for listening!  Hugs, kisses,  and love from an effeminate diaper doll!!
My messy diapers always remind me of my humiliating effeminate helplessness and infantile submissive weakness making me feel utterly emasculated and oh so girly! Sissy Miss Crissy 
Gallery Images by Sissy Miss Crissy
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

RachelLeigh
Without question messing in your diapers shows totally submission as a total sissy’s  

Sissy Miss Crissy
@ RachelLeigh
  Thanks for the supportive  words, dear Rachel! Total submission is exactly what I  hope to achieve and display for the amusement of my female superiors and sissy girlfriends! Hugs and Kisses sweetie.

Prissy Sissy Miss Crissy

My messy diapers always remind me of my humiliating effeminate helplessness and infantile submissive weakness making me feel utterly emasculated and oh so girly! Sissy Miss Crissy 
Princess Jaina
Congrats on the milestone... I'm a little envious, lol! I love diapered sissification myself... in fact it's the *only* kind of sissification I can get into. Not exactly a baby girl per se... mostly just a diaper-loving sissy-girl. (And probably a little less submissive than you describe.) 
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

Sissy Miss Crissy
@ Princess Jaina
  Thanks for your note! Have a wonderful Christmas!!

sissywanabe2
All that much more interesting with
those LOCKING mittens !
And that is a darling outfit - a real show
stopper - of course you aren't going to
the show - you are the show ! 
Baby Puss
Happy Holidays to you too!
So helpless, with little handies locked up in mittens. But wait, put them together, and you can still hold a ba ba! And, so very lucky to have been aloud a big girls, sexy sheer pinafore. Enjoy! 

nylontoni
 Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year! I can relate as a 24/7 diaper sissy. Being changed a few times a day with an audience does cement your status. I have what I need in a supportive wife, a female wardrobe complete with embarrassing baby attire  and accepting friends & neighbors.
sissywanabe2
WOW 5 comments and not a peep out
of you .
Well I guess with those hands in locking
mittens and that huge enormous NUK
15K in your mouth you are not going to
be communicating by voice or a device
with a QWERTY keyboard.
Will leave you now until a fitting moment
allows you to response snicker snicker !
Oh and remember Santa is watching !

sissywanabe2
Well are you just going to sit there and
not show us the rest of that darling
outfit ? Of course managing a reply
with those locked mittens may be a bit
of a challenge !
babygirlpansy
Dear miss Chrissy, this sissy also knows the wonderful feeling up waking up with a wet and messy diaper, it not only helps enforce our own sissiness and babyness, but also may be helpful for other sissies to give up pretending to be a 'grown up', and live a completly babygirl lifestyle
permanently a sissybaby 

Sissy Miss Crissy
How true! You must be a truly sissified sweet pansy!  Thanks for your support and understanding,  girlfriend-This effeminate sissy missy needs to hear encouraging 
words! hugs and kisses from Sissy  Miss Crissy! @ babygirlpansy

Feliciana
Ahhh so  lucky!!!!!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.