R Little Fanny Mattie in X-Dresser Sissies 3
Posted on
Gallery Images by fannymattie
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

nylontoni
Diapering is always better when everyone know you wear them. When they can see them poking out in plain sight under your dress and you accept you love the warm flood as heaven on earth

fannymattie
@ nylontoni
Yes Toni I agree! I just love it when my crinklebutt is exposed!
kay3070
Hiya Mattie! Congratulations sweetie - just so wonderful to see you are gracing the pages of such a wonderful magazine. I know just how happy you are as I was exactly the same when I was exposed in issue two. Just a shame we weren't both in the same issue - that would have been something special. Got my order in right now so cannot wait to see your naughty little nappied bottom on those high gloss pages. Well done honey and big kisses for you - muah! xxxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

fannymattie
@ kay3070

Thank you Kay darling! I was jealous (as babies get) after seeing you so adorably featured so I jumped at the opportunity to be exposed in issue #3! I had been keeping tabs about it with Suzy for several years now and she at one point wasn't sure if there'd be another issue (given that print magazines are not as popular in the digital era). Anyway it all was announced in very short order mid-January, only to be printed and released just 1 month later. Btw, I would have LOVE to have been exposed next to you in the same issue but I do own them both so I can at least lay them out side-by-side! Tight Hugs!! Mattie

Baby Butch
Having fun these days? It appears to be the case, I checked out your pics on Strict Mistress. Great image you posted here!

fannymattie
@ Baby Butch

Thank you Baby Butch! I'm so glad to hear you clicked the link to see my 'Sissy Corner' profile. Your warm replies and encouragement always make me feel so welcomed here!!

-- and yes; having lots of fun playing show-and-tell!!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.