Little Brides 2
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I thought you might have fun with this.

Gallery Images by Brian
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

nappygirl
OOH! if i wet myself now mummy will put me back in nappies, thought Jeremy. XXX
Huggies
cute pic
Sissy Baby Susan

babyandy22
isent she cuit
levellexx
if only there was a diaper then i could just let this go instead of posing while crossing my legs

tamie
  why does everyone want to pat my bottom???!!!
sexydark
i can't believe this is you, for the first time i see something so cute

Lavander
Caught in the open when he stepped out into his back yard, Douglas pressed himself into the corner of the open breezy fence. The sound of the boy's voices on the other side of the fence was getting closer and to make matters worse, he had to go so bad he stood there rubbing his knees together. They were so close he was afraid they could hear him breathing. His hands went to the hem of his skirt, and he nearly doubled over trying to hold it in, but a moment later he fell into a squat and with a loud splatter peepeed into his darling little lace trimmed lavender panties.
MommyScarlet
  What a wonderful description Lavander.

joy888
That was great, just like your pic.
Lavander
Thank you! I just put myself into that delicious looking sissies pose and imagined my worst predicament possible! Oh dear!! =)

~ Items ~

tamie
 Turn around now Lavander!!
bubbleskirtlucy
Try as he might, there was no way Douglas could hide his diapers with such a short dress...

Shadowstar
oh man i cant belive it on my white dress to oh now mummy will put m e back in diapers for sure curse my baby bladder
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

sarahjayne
you go girl

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.