A hard day at school
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Gallery Images by Brian
Display More Images
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lavander
The school bell awoke Tom with a start but he could not stand to leave until the other kids left first because the dark spreading wet splotch in his blue jeans betrayed the fact that he had "The Dream" again for the 30th day in a row.
diaperlover97
the exam was hard but there was something harder in the room! 

SissyPrincessAmber
Teacher said the biology mid-term would be hands-on, so I must study vigorously!
sissylacy
Kevin was completely lost in thought. He usually did this in the bathroom, but after Katie had kissed him, he couldn't control himself.

He would have kepp going if one of the girls hadn't shouted, "Oh my gosh. She's a guy!!!"

Baby Akuto
This seem to happen to every new student at Sissy Kiss University. After a couple weeks he'll quit blushing when he does this.
Jay804
'No wonder you keep failing your exams'

SissyIsa
sissykiss university is like heaven!! and wet!! hihi
bubbleskirtlucy
Quick! I need to get rid of this hard-on before the others discover I'm a guy dressed in a girl's uniform... and enjoying it!

Shadowstar
dont worry here at sk university this happens alot we still might need to get you some pads to spare your dignity though
liz48025
she had 2 problems that day at school one was out of her control the other was not

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
Baby_Princess_Amber
Amber had completely forgotten she was in class when she became so turned on by what she was wearing, she accidently revealed her biggest secret.

prissyprincess
  O.K. I,m game dear Just how hard was it , giggles , come on tell us dear    
mmmm, good story

kellymelissa30
He has to pay attention in class, but the uniform he had to wear gave him sensual feelings. The rest was up to his imagination...or yours.
AGPalgut
As school ended, Joe fell asleep in his seat, ultimately feeling his pleasure arise. Today was Gender Switch Day, and now he felt like it was decent enough to be called Josie from now on.

LilDebbiSlut

it may be a hard day at school BUT what great results
Charlane

Matt sat down at his desk after classes. It was the friday of the second week after he had entered his new school as a girl named Merilyn.
He got so excited by knowing that he could be found out at any moment, and just had to relieve himself before heading home.
While he was busy masturbating, he suddenly heared some voices on the hall, and the door opening.
He tried to hide his hard-on under his skirt, but the bulge was too big to hide, and he knew he was in for some trouble.
-Charlane~ <3

TiresiasRex

Christina took her professor's advice to "seize the day" quite literally. And so she remained like this, throughout all her classes, in a blissful stupor.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.