Little sissy bridesmaid
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Gallery Images by Brian
Display More Images
Last Post
28 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 27 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Sisikella
-"I knew I shouldnt have insulted mum, but I didn't think she'd go this far when I said that only sissies liked weddings"-
Lavander
After losing the ring while being the Ring Bearer during last springs wedding, the Hendersons decided that little Tom was more suited to being a Flower Girl or with a little loosing up, the Candle Bearer.

~ Items ~

Janeboy
Maybe I should have laughed at sissy in her dress??
cassandra
Ow ... how many more weddings do I have to attend!?

SissyMichelle
Yes Mummy, I will be a good girl, I will be the bridemaid at my big sister's wedding, but please get it out of my sissy hole, please.

SissyPrincessAmber
I wonder what mummy meant when she said, "We'll start with the small one."
You don't have to be born a girl to enjoy being one!

Sissy_Shelly
I wonder if it vibrates?
sissylacy
"This isn't fair! All I wanted to do was see what I look llike in a dress. Now I have to be the bridesmaid at my sister's wedding because mommy caught me wearing a dress."

tamie
such a little sissy slut!!   
That should be me!!

SissyIsa
with that thingy that must have been a wonderful day for the bride as well as the maid!!;-)

babygal
i wich that was me
clarisselovelace
Oh my God sissy. Can't you pose for one picture without getting a little stiffy in your panties? Seriously.

Pinkish
I love little brides
Robyn
How to emasculate two macho bullies? Dress them like little brides maids, all fluffy and pretty in white panties, anklets and heels. They will hate that!! "Now Missy, you lay down and raise your skirt so Kissy can be on top. Remember when you boys used to be football players and tried to screw all those sexy cheerleaders? How times have changed! Oh! You like this better!! You both are so excited!! Wonderful! We want your lil stiff tinkies to be touching through your panties.

Now here's the tough part.... Missy, you have to wiggle and squiggle like a lil piggy until you make creamies in your panty. And Kissy, you have to relax so you can go pee-pee..ah huh...you have to pee-pee on Missy's panty before Missy cums!"

Ready, tinkies together...GO!"

diapergirl123
that would be so cool
kbear
always amazing robyn ann

diaperedsassy23
That right after what you said you will be dress like this for quite some time to come I hope it was worth it.
bubbleskirtlucy
His girlfriend's sissification fetish was quite humiliating, but the sex was so good he was always back for more.

BABY BECKY

As Stephen posed demurely for his picture he didn't realise the photographer could clearly see his nappy. Being made to be a bridesmaid at his ex-wifes wedding was bad enough but now, once the photo album was printed, everybody was going to realise just what a complete sissy baby he was. If only she hadn't come home early that day he might still be the high flying executive he once was.
Shine
David, now Dannielle, did not realize that this was where he would end up when he signed up at the marriage bureau...

SissyBabyCaitlin
James awoke suddenly from his trance induced haze to find himself posing as a cute flower girl at his younger sister's wedding. He had made fun of her new husband calling him a sissy and a big push over. Well one question remained: Who was the sissy now?
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

Does Baby need to go pee pee? You won't be able to go again until after the wedding.
sarahnaomi
"Mom! Are you almost done?"

"Almost, but let me ask you something. Do you remember having any female cousin around your size?"

"Come to think of it, no, but...that would mean...you can't!"

"Oh yes I can! After the way you've treated your sister all these years, I was only too willing to help with her request. I'd get try to get used to it if I were you. It may be a while before I let you wear pants again!"

gabi
Thats nothing compared to what the wedding night will hold
0 - 25 of 27 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.