On the train with Auntie
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Gallery Images by Brian
Display More Images
Last Post
45 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 44 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Lavander
Digging two fingers cruely into the effeminate sissy's pussy, Aunt Jane pressed her erect nipples into the boy's back and growled into Jeffery's ear, "You disgusting little whore, if you squirt your icky sissy creme on Mrs Adams new gloves I will pin the hem of your dress to your collar and drag you through the train station then spank you on the front steps with your panties down!" Two fingers then became three as Aunt Jane undulated her hand firmly.

~ Items ~

jessybaby
as aunty slowly penetrated sissy's behind, she became fu,lly erect in front of their guest
a new me teehee

diapergirl123
that would be inresting
jareddm
*blushes* I sometimes wish that would happen to me...

lisa123
There is so much art that ive missed, very nice Brian.
Sister to babymarcie
Princess-Susie
Why Auntie? Why?

cdbaby
auntie and uncle can be cruel sometimes when i remind them of a daughter they never had
/sissy
brians i <3 all ur stuff soooo much thanks a bunch of the uploads
iluqtpis

:~>

baby_gal
very cute pic. i wuv it
diaperedsassy23
Looks like someone should have been wearing a diaper. But will be soon.

Andreea

That's a vintage looking image and no mistake. Suddenly, I miss those old train compartments. ;)

Haven't a clue what those three might be saying (nothing very printable, I imagine), but I have this sudden vision of Richard Hannay from "The 39 Steps" climbing in from the outside of the train, staring in disbelief, saying something to the effect of "Whoops, wrong compartment," and climbing back outside again.

Not very funny, perhaps, but as my first instinct on seeing this was to devise some tasteless scene on the Hogwarts Express, it's for the best. ;)
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
gonzisissy
I love your sissy hole, dear. It´s so cute! Your panties down, your clitty up... Relax, honey! We´re getting a lot of fun!

Lavander
Ha! Good idea Andreea!

Harry Potter became separated from his friends on the Hogwart Express and confused by a spell wandered into a compartment occupied by two witches. He was immediately set upon by the sinister women who made his clothes and masculinity transform into a vision of mincing sissydom. They were just a little too interested in Harry's "magic wand" and with a couple of words and magical gestures were seemingly transforming it into solid mahogany.

~ Items ~

Andreea

Ha! Good idea Andreea!

Harry Potter became separated from his friends on the Hogwart Express and confused by a spell wandered into a compartment occupied by two witches. He was immediately set upon by the sinister women who made his clothes and masculinity transform into a vision of mincing sissydom. They were just a little too interested in Harry's "magic wand" and with a couple of words and magical gestures were seemingly transforming it into solid mahogany.  

I won't say I wasn't hoping that "someone" might be motivated to write such a scene, and how magnificently tasteless (yet strangely enticing) it worked out. 
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

Lavander
That picture is just too hot! The idea of being taken out en femme on a train trip by a stern handsome woman and shown off like a show cat to pretty women that are encountered by chance is extremely erotic.

~ Items ~

Wannabe_Baby
"Oh my goodness! This girl is so masculine!"

There's a quote that can be applied to practically any sissy picture ever. :P

bubbleskirtlucy
Hmmm... It won't be easy to tuck in that clitty into your little panties...
Andreea

That picture is just too hot! The idea of being taken out en femme on a train trip by a stern handsome woman and shown off like a show cat to pretty women that are encountered by chance is extremely erotic.  

It's certainly high on my list of fantasies, now. ;) What a shame I have no stern aunts that I know of...

"Oh, don't sniffle like that, Walter. Aren't you always telling your parents how much you hate boarding school, and how the other boys pick on you for the poor, pathetic little sissy that you are? Well, we've decided to send you to finishing school instead, and this charming lady will be your new headmistress. Yes, of course it's completely irregular, but just see how much she's already taken with you. Be nice and obedient to her, and I'm sure you'll fit right in (no pun intended)."

BABY BECKY

"Oh look Margot, I think our little sissy quite likes having his tampon inserted. Maybe he should wear a pad as well otherwise his panties might get a little sticky."
babydenna
Yes my nephew may be 23 years old but I have to take him with me every day on my commute to work. I just drop him off at the day-care at my office.
The Plight of denna the COWARD - Forever Under the Care of Nannies
There was once a VERY spoiled  rich boi ,named denna who could have had anything but acted so silly and afraid, until at age 21 and and hid  behind a little neighbor girl for protection from danger.  The girl ended up having to save denna from what was really nothing at all.  So many saw and all were flabbergasted a 21 year old young man could act in such a cowardice way.  So ashamed was his aunty and her daughters and everyone said that denna is nothing but a coward and a cry-baby and something had to be done.  
The judge agreed.  denna was legally deemed as a coward in society losing his status as a man or Mr, and even determined to have failed the rights of passage to earn the status of even a little boy let alone a man At her wits end and at the urging of her daughters who were younger than denna, back to the nursery denna went.  From an age 21 coward  to a baby more befitting its new status.  

to be cont...

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
Andreea

Here's the deal, Antony: you'll stay dressed like this for the rest of the day, and if you really haven't enjoyed it at all you can go back to being a boy tomorrow. Otherwise...

*Compartment door opens, and lady enters*

Let the nice lady have your seat, dear, and don't forget to curtsey to her. Lift your skirt higher... what's this I see? Let's have those knickers down just a little, shall we... Oh my. Do you still maintain you don't like being dressed like this? I think little Sissy Antonia has been telling me fibs. Shall I spank her, ma'am, or would you care to do the honours?

dprdwimp
I have always liked this image, thanks for posting it!

My personal caption usually involves the fantasy of the wife showing off her small and effeminate husband to her best friend (or lover). I thought it would be better if he didn't have such a huge penis, but then again it makes it even harder for him to hide his true identity.
Lavander

Auntie Augusta growled into Antony's ear, "So, you like wearing Auntie's things while she and your new nanny are off for tea in the dinner car do you? Perhaps you'd like to wear a couple of Auntie's tampons as well. Lift up your dress you prissy mincing cupcake, while I have your little knickers down."

Nanny Bumswell exclaimed, "He certainly is a rather... unusual child. Perhaps he just needs more discipline in his life." Her fingertips gently brushed the very tip of Antony's glans as she gestured.

~ Items ~

mary22
I need an aunt like that
0 - 25 of 44 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.