PG 13 LESSONS IN NURSERY DISCIPLINE
What hapens to sassy sissybabies...
Posted on
Gallery Images by fannymattie
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
As usual very pretty outfits are worn in the captioned picture.
lil sissie
 fanny mes sure hopes dat ooo hab fhick nappies on
 lil sissie

sissybabysamantha2
I love your pretty dress. Take your enema like a good girl and you might avoid the strap  

sissydina218
lovely dress and panties, hope the diaper underneath can hold an entire enema. 

kay3070
Perfectly good enough for you - that'll teach what your bottom is for you filthy little pansy!. You'd best hope that Mummy hasn't found that dildo you have hidden under your bed or you might just find yourself dummy gagged and hog tied whilst you take a full half gallon bag up your sore little bot bot. Then you can stay in your dirty diaper for the rest of the day - I'm sure a nice case of nappy rash will add some lovely colour to those strap marks!
What a gorgeous little dress and matching baby panties - beautiful colour Mattie honey. Just love the high waist and how it floats on those bouncy petticoats. You truly are a dominated vision of a proper little pansy - wonderful as always darling.
xxxxx

fannymattie
@ kay3070
  Thank you my darling Kay... you always say the most wonderful things about my rather appropriate 'pansy status'... which only help make me want to descend further into sissybabyhood. Warm hugs and kisses!! Mattie
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.