PG 13 My Final Asian Adult Baby Captions!
Adult baby captions featuring Asian women talking to the reader.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
These'll be my last adult baby captions for a while and, as before, they all feature Asian women. I have to say, over the course of making these captions, I've had to browse a lot of pictures of Asian women and I was surprised by how artistic and thought-provoking a lot of the pictures were.

Oh, I got a new PC monitor with a higher screen resolution in between the time I started writing these captions and finishing them. So now, since I resize all the pics I use, a lot of them look much smaller than they used to. Sorry if they're difficult to read and that I didn't consider people with bigger screens earlier.

Also, I've had problems with PixPrincess. I don't know if anyone else gets this and how they get around it but there's one caption I haven't been able to upload because I receive the message "You have a space quota of 30720K, your files currently use 30314K, adding this file would make you exceed your quota". Does anyone have a solution, preferably one that doesn't involve making a second account?

Anyway, here are the captions. I'm quite pleased with these ones:

A two-parter:

And a three parter!

Gallery Images by Wannabe_Baby
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Flo
I am not that much into sissies, but your pictures are well chosen and the stories are great.
Thank you for sharing them with us!
jessybaby
So cute, ill drink mommys milk
a new me teehee

clarisselovelace
These are really humiliating. Great job!
Maloe
You write embarrassing dialog really really well. I loved these captions and I can't wait for more!

Mina Silverwind
You made my day with all of these sweet, lovely, and very well written captioned pictures.
TiresiasRex
Images 3, 4 and 5, hands down my favorites. Ahhhh...I'd drink that bottle of "real man's milk" (under "duress", of course) AND mommy's fresh-sqeezed dairy delight!

Bravo, bravo on some amazing caps!

babyjosh
Yikes! These are hard ;-)

Really good pics though and although some were too harsh for me I did enjoy them! Must have searched long and hard for those pics! Good finds!
Kithbaby

These'll be my last adult baby captions for a while  

Nooooooo! I don't post often, but I have to say, your posts are excellent! There's been an uptick in quality humiliating sissybaby PoV captions the last month or two and your quality work with this latest number of threads you've posted is a big, big part of that.

Either way, for what it's worth, your work has been very much appreciated :)

Wannabe_Baby
Wow, thanks for all the replies everyone!

Yikes! These are hard ;-)

Really good pics though and although some were too harsh for me I did enjoy them! Must have searched long and hard for those pics! Good finds!  

Lol, well I'm sorry some of them were a bit too explicit, babyjosh. I understand. There are things I'm not normally into that I seem to become interested in if they're combined with adult baby stuff (cuckolding, for example).

Nooooooo! I don't post often, but I have to say, your posts are excellent! There's been an uptick in quality humiliating sissybaby PoV captions the last month or two and your quality work with this latest number of threads you've posted is a big, big part of that.

Either way, for what it's worth, your work has been very much appreciated :)  

Aw, thank you. That's really nice of you to say. I agree, actually. Mainly because of babyjosh's captions rather than my own -- that'd be pretty egotistical -- but I think it has to come to an end; I've scoured hundreds of galleries of Asian girls and only found around thirty to forty pictures I thought I could make captions out of.
Keyboard
Well all good things must come to and end I suppose.

Great captions as always!

sofiejansen
very nice
i love it
c2bear
Great job on the cappies there all really good 

sissy_hattie
  oh my those are so humiliating...i sure wish i had a mummy like that  
PissyPrincess
So this is it? No more dominant Korean teacher diaper disciplining her underachieving student?

little_sara
i liked all your cappies, but i loved the first three
diapered24/7
love them all!!!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.