PG Even more Asian~themed Adult Baby Captions!
Adult Baby POV captions with Asian women talking to the reader.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Yep, even more Asian adult baby captions! And there's more coming. Let me know what you think. Number one is my own favourite.

And a two-parter:

Gallery Images by Wannabe_Baby
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Keyboard
Wonderful.
babyrd101
Nice, Love it

Wannabe_Baby
Thanks for the replies, people. ^_^
BabyBarby
Your whole Asian choice is really cool!! And they're real good adult baby cappies, really up my ally :-)

Ive seen them all and meant to comment on them on which I will do!!

but I got.. erm ... distracted... wetting and blushing with embarrasment aftew I wead them, gweat job!! xx
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

BabyBarby
Oh and my top top favourites out of them were, number 1 and number .. (the one with the phone and the ex girlfriend!!) xx
babyjosh
These are excellent, really enjoyed them! Impressive photoshop skills as well with the mobile phone, respect!

Second one was my favourite!

clarisselovelace
Wow. These are great. I love all of them but this one is my fav.

Wannabe_Baby

These are excellent, really enjoyed them! Impressive photoshop skills as well with the mobile phone, respect!  

Who said anything about Photoshop? =P

... Just kidding, it is. I'm actually not very good with Photoshop though and that was pretty easy to do. Just a bit of trial and error.

Thanks very much for replying, everyone!

diapered24/7
i want the 2 last cappy girl as my step sister also
Sissy Alissa
I really really want to have the first lady as my babysitter!

diaperpee
very nice!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.