R Some Adult Baby Captions
Some AB captions featuring Asian women speaking to the reader.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey all. Babyjosh inspired me to write some AB captions featuring Asian women and, from the looks of things, I'm not the only one. This is the third caption topic in a week featuring Asian women, so it looks like his topic has brought about an Asian AB revolution. =P

I still maintain his captions are better than mine -- I can't really do "short" whereas he knows how to keep captions succinct -- but I hope everyone enjoys these anyway.

I think the last one's my favourite. I like to think the girl is genuinely trying to help but in a very humiliating way.
Gallery Images by Wannabe_Baby
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaperedsam
You don't give yourself enough credit, these captions were nothing short of incredible. You have quite the knack for marrying stories and pictures together, so much so that it is hard to believe the photographer had anything else in mind besides your captions, when he captured the essence of these lovely dames on film. I especially loved the story of the mean babysitter in one and two. Thank you so much for sharing these.
babyjessie
Daiperedsam is absolutly right! These are wonderful! This set of cappies is among my favorites! You have to make more cause these are just way too good! :)
Lots of tight and long hugs!

BabyBarby
Im about to masterbate - I have them all lined up in my tabs so ill let you know!  
Ami
Haha, you're right, this is the month of Asian AB-style cappies. And I bet we're all loving it!

babyjosh

You don't give yourself enough credit, these captions were nothing short of incredible. You have quite the knack for marrying stories and pictures together, so much so that it is hard to believe the photographer had anything else in mind besides your captions, when he captured the essence of these lovely dames on film. I especially loved the story of the mean babysitter in one and two. Thank you so much for sharing these.  

Can't agree more! You've done an excellent job and the pictures are top as well, personally I liked the first two but all were good!

I'm not particularly good at writing long ones but I will give some a go after reading these ones.

Seems we've started a revolution!....not quite but makes a nice change not that I was unhappy with any other captions
SissyDesiree
I think your work is very good. But if you would like shorter captions, you could try spreading the story out over more pictures so you have less text on each one. And as with anything, the more you do it the better you'll get.

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

Aeris_Jen
These were great captions, you should really do more!
Wannabe_Baby
Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I'm glad you all like them so much. I'll definitely do more in the future because I had a blast making these.

BabyEmmy
These caps are amazing! I love them so much PoV Is always great, thank you for sharing with the community!
Jennifer Funshine
Amazing, simply amazing Wannabe Baby! I really adore your Asian captions
they have just the right amount of cuteness, humiliation and sensuality in them.
The pictures are wonderful representations which makes trying to choose a favorite
rather challenging. I really enjoyed #1, #5 and #6 even if they made me blush a little.
Thanks for sharing, this Asian invasion thing certainly is catchy! *giggles*

clarisselovelace
Amazing cappies! I love these too. Especially this one.

SissyDiaperedBaby
That waz a wreally good storie!!!!

PissyPrincess
The first two were good, I love black hair! However, you REALLY sold it when you did the caption for the Korean Teacher! That one was the best!
diapered24/7
this ''album'' is my favorite

little_sara
Nice work!!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.