XXX Pink~Diapers needs YOUR HELP! Great deals on commissions!
An adult baby artist and member of SK is offering great deals on commissions because it is an emergency.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey all,

There's an artist in the Adult Baby community called Pink-Diapers who some of you might be familiar with. She's a member of SissyKiss and over four hundred of her pictures are able to be viewed for free at her DeviantArt page here:

http://pink-diapers.deviantart.com/journal/Deals-deals-deals-279141002

She offers 3 pics of your choice for $100.00 upfront in full.

OR

1 pic for $50.00 ($25 upfront).

THREE
full-colour pictures for a hundred dollars is a great deal and, for anyone who doesn't know, the subject matter can be as adult as you like or, if you fancy, not adult at all (or even not AB-related). This really is a great deal because you're actually getting something for helping out a fellow AB. If you're interested, you can e-mail her about it at this address:

[EMAIL="PinkDiapers@gmail.com"]PinkDiapers@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

I really hope people take her up on the offer because she really is a great person, as well as a credit to the AB community. I've talked to her on AIM and stuff and, I swear, the woman never gets mad at anything. She's that sweet.

As a way to end off the post, here are some of her drawings, just to entice you:

Gallery Images by Wannabe_Baby
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SissyDesiree
Wow, she does nice work! I'm definitely going to see what I can do to help my big sister out!

- Sissy Desiree
Wannabe_Baby
That's so sweet of you, SissyDesiree! *hugs* I'm proud of you! I'm glad this topic got at least one reply.

Torry
super cute outfit
glenndee
Just to let anyone know that if you cannot afford 50-100 dollars, you can make a small donation as longs as it is for more than 1 dollar using the Donate button on PinkDiapers Blog, Link for donations on this page

http://pink-diapers.deviantart.com/journal/Deals-deals-deals-279141002

I don't have much spare at the moment but gave what I could with typical girly delight. Thanks Wannabe_Baby for sharing.

GlennDee
I wish, I wish, I wish I might, be a sissy baby girl tonight, and every night !!

Emmoglassi
Aes she eVane intrestled of baseBaLl MaLlCap bat-guY? Does he eVane have the aptitudes optitudes fer the artes/artes apreciation or aes he jost a manUal laBour/manIc & subjevved....

Ep.Ii vviLl tele the reStay of the charActer coMajnstay....yYy?

Sym sum emmbre blossom emmoglassi
Cdbaby23

i LOVE PD! i hope tons of people help make it so she can make more amazing comics

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.