Cappies ~ Jun 24 2009
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

i HADD BEEN SUCH A HELL RAISER AS A BOY, THAT WHEN WE MOVED RIGHT BEFORE HIGH SCHOOL, SHE MADE ME A INTO A GIRL. HERE I AM WAITING FOR MY BOYFRIEND TO COME PICK ME UP FOR OUR SENIOR YEAR HOMECOMING GAME. AFTER 4 YEARS OF LIVING AS A GIRL, I CAN NEVER GO BACK TO MY BOY LIFE. HOPEFULLY MOMMY WILL LET ME BE A REAL GIRL SOON.
Gallery Images by
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

HI I'M BILL, WELL, MY NAME IS STEPHANIE NOW. I USED TO BE ABUSIVE TOWARD WOMAN, ESPECIALLY MY WIFE. WELL HER MOTHER HAS FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES. SO NOW AFTER VIGOROUS SURGERIES AND MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF HORMONES, I WAS BROUGHT TO THE WORST PIMP IN TOWN. I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE TO GO BACK TO HIM AND TELL HIM I DIDNT EARN ENOUGH MONEY TONIGHT. OH WHY WAS I MEAN TO WOMEN.

oh why did i decide to take a walk all dressed up, now the guys are pulling up to my place to watch football. oh no, billy just winked at me, i hope he doesn't recognize me...

IT SUCKS THAT MY SISTER DOESNT REALLY HAVE ANY FRIENDS, LIKE EVERY GUY HERE AT HER WEDDING HAS DANCED WITH ME AND HIT ON ME. I HOPE SHE KNOWS I'M NOT GAY, ALTHOUGH I DID FEEL REALLY SAFE AND SECURE IN JUSTIN'S ARMS.

I'M SO GLAD MY GIRLFRIEND CAUGHT ME WEARING HER PANTIES UNDER MY SUIT SO MANY YEARS AGO, NOW OUR RELATONSHIP HAS IMPROVED 100 TIMES FROM WHAT IT WAS. TURNS OUT THE RUMORS WERE TRUE, SHE HAS ALWASY BEEN A LESBIAN.

since i'm in theatre in an all male school, and since i don't like sports like the other guys, i have to play little bo peep.
MelSissy
Where do I sign up to play little bo Peep I plan on fighting for that role.

K-1
very nice job
hugs and kisses

very nice job
hugs and kisses  

Thanks sweetie :) *muah*

XxsissysophiexX

i HADD BEEN SUCH A HELL RAISER AS A BOY, THAT WHEN WE MOVED RIGHT BEFORE HIGH SCHOOL, SHE MADE ME A INTO A GIRL. HERE I AM WAITING FOR MY BOYFRIEND TO COME PICK ME UP FOR OUR SENIOR YEAR HOMECOMING GAME. AFTER 4 YEARS OF LIVING AS A GIRL, I CAN NEVER GO BACK TO MY BOY LIFE. HOPEFULLY MOMMY WILL LET ME BE A REAL GIRL SOON.  

i just love this picture darling
thanks sweetie

BrianGirl
What an excellent group of good sissy girlies
kellymelissa30

I'M SO GLAD MY GIRLFRIEND CAUGHT ME WEARING HER PANTIES UNDER MY SUIT SO MANY YEARS AGO, NOW OUR RELATONSHIP HAS IMPROVED 100 TIMES FROM WHAT IT WAS. TURNS OUT THE RUMORS WERE TRUE, SHE HAS ALWASY BEEN A LESBIAN.  

That was such a nice caption and such a nice piccie to go with it ^^

BobOnFire

will you change my daiper
Silkyanon
These are great, the dress in the final pic is superb, I so want to wear it 
A ruffled pink dress fanatic

slutboy18

Hope someone will force me to wear a outfit like that someday
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.