Highchair
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

"No, no, no Christine! Put that spoon down. You know only Mommy and Dabby can feed baby girl."
Gallery Images by
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

camdencd
wow, I never thought training to be a baby sitter was THIS hard.
studly1400
ok so playing pranks on girls does have payback

diaprbayb

I can't control it. I keep spooning this mush into my mouth. It's horrible but the more it goes in the more body wants more. I can't stop it. My hands are moving on their own. Somebody Help Me!! MOMMIE!!!!
gabi
well it's better than brocoli i suppose

As Melissa sat in her highchair ,with her cute pigtails tickling her ears... she thought what a wonderful mommy she had because just two weeks ago she was a teenage boy trying to explain to her mom how she thought she should have been a girl
Baby Flo
She have to contentrate. If even one bit falls down mommy will bottlefeed her again.... OH NO!!
Love everybody
and
everybody will Love you

Mina Silverwind
Harold now known as Jenny woke dressed up as a baby girl, she wonders why she keeps eating this horrible food, and when will mommy let her grow up again.
nekoboyorgirl
im sorry you want to take voyerish pictures of me jake but seriously can i at least eat in peace its bad enough im wearing this diaper and acting like a baby but the camrea makes it worse
> sorry
*i had dreamt life was beauty and woke up and found out life was duty*
*it is better to be thought the fool and remain silent then to open your mouth and remove all doubt*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.