R In Need of a Change
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

"Oh Jasmine, don't get upset! Mommy will change that diaper of yours!"
Gallery Images by
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BobOnFire
what happened to my room what happened to me The last thing I rember was loning on to sissykiss
Baby Flo
"What do you want baby? It is hard to express yourself when it is forbidden to talk, huh?"
"No, I don't understand. Maybe your diaper is wet, but mommy don't feel like sticking her fingers in your - maybe - wet diaper. You can play till dinner. Than I check your diedies, maybe."
Love everybody
and
everybody will Love you

Mina Silverwind
Fern wakes up confused, since she last remembered logging on to sissy kiss, and now she is a big baby girl waiting for mommy to change her diapee.
Sissy Baby Wendy

Sissy Stephanie was now so conditioned to his new baby life that he instinctively reached up when his "Daddy" came towards him. Little did he realise that he was about to be introduced to some of Daddy's mates who had just got back from the pub and where up for a bit of fun.

nekoboyorgirl
sissy sarah
was killing time as a baby due to her boredom so she decided to become a juggeler and could become world famous with this talent
rockstar
Playing was so much fun when you didn't have to worry about silly things like going to the potty. Sure, sometimes your diaper leaks, or you get a rash, but mommy is always there to clean you up, put you in a fresh diaper, and make everything all better. 

Baby Butch
Very nice as it is, cute picture and nice caption!
Baby Butch
I don't see any quote button to repost the picture and caption it.

Categories:
Adult Babies
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.