Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
If you check mine I'll check yours?

~cliques~
Gallery Images by diaprbayb
Display More Images
Last Post
55 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 54 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit

~*Christie Luv*~
Yay! Diapers are way fun! I love a nice fluffy & thick diaper to make me feel like I have a cloud between my legs!  
Dafne
I love my diapers, disposables are the best ever. Nice and crinkly, and I just love the touch of a fresh diapee

diaprbayb
Dafne, you can use this if you want.

Dafne
Yay disposbales

diaprbayb
lilgirlryan
i love diapers i wear them all the time

SissyFlowerGirl
Diapers Rulle My favorite is attends but I will always love and miss Luvs Deluxe For Girls both pink and flowered
diaprbayb
Thank you for joining .
Don't forget to have them checked on the way out.

~giggle~

~cliques~

I hope all you pretty baby sissies don't forget to powder your sweet botties - Daddy loves that sweet babyish smell on a sissy  
diaprbayb

~cliques~

babygina
I only wear cloth diapers with diaper doublers and liners with baby corn starch applied to diapee area,to try to control rashes.I only wear rumba panties over my diapers.I love the feel,sound,and security while I am in my diapees.I do everything in my diapee's,going outside my home an staying home.I use my diapee's for their intended purposes.      
diaprbayb

~cliques~

Dafne
Wow niced pics and a great illustarion on diaper making, aren't you glad you found this clique?
I'll take a few piccies of me in my diapers, and maybe a few from under the skirt.
PrincessZelda
I'm Use to disposables,But i make my own most of the time I use a kitchen trashbag,Guaze,and Cottonballs after that i use my printer to print out piccies for my dipie ,then use nursing tape to adhere it
"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet."-Roger Smith

Raven
Cool... ^_^

Even before I found out I was a girl,
I was always a baby(giggling)
baby_alicep
cans mes joins?

Sweets Babys Alwice
*suckles mes fumb*

Raven
Only 1 person has written to me here.
Anyways,
I've don't know why,
but I love it when someone calls me
a baby. ^_^
It just makes me feel soooo good....
sissylacy
oh me join.

diapers are so soft and pretty. And they make me fell secure.

lil-emma
me join tooo
diaprbayb

~cliques~

bbchrissy
The best part about diapers is making them wet !!!

Especially when mommy or daddy get to follow you around and grin at the adorrible half moons on your bum and just so accidently forgets to tell you when your walking down the street.
LG_stephy
i love disposables but i wanna try cloth diapies so bad      
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)

diaprbayb
Well Stephe, what's stopping you? 
LG_stephy
dont have access...
i dont have a credit card and right now im flat out broke (usualy when i do get stuff over the net i use money orders) 
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)

jennifer
i am like my little sister here i dont have the money to get some and even if i did i could chage it to a credit card but it would show up and my aunt wouldent like that  
0 - 25 of 54 posts
Page 1 of 3
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.